So Alex Jones is pretty much finished after this, right?

So Alex Jones is pretty much finished after this, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg_M0SsBNTA
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/So Alex Jones is pretty much finished after this, right?/
youtube.com/watch?v=U1kWOCLPTQ8
youtu.be/bGKky5sRXlM
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, just like how he ended drumpf's campaign after informing him of the year

Alex Jones was finished after this:

Unfortunately, no. There will still be people stupid enough to listen to and believe him.

I like John Oliver, but his audience isn't the one that needs to be shown how much of a nutcase Jones is. It's the idiots in small-town America who have nothing better to do than listen to some retard with anger issues spout out idiotic conspiracy theories.

I heard they already dismantled his radio tower and hordes of blue haired womenists burned his studio to the ground.

One of his idiot conspiracy theories in the last year must have been dead on. People used to just not care at all about him. Now they actively try to destroy him.

I wonder which one was right.

How long have you been on Sup Forums? Be honest

>I like John Oliver
Why? There's nothing likeable about him.

considering he just added to his 15 minutes, no

(((They))) are just scared of him because he's so intelligent.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg_M0SsBNTA

You can't take down a cult of personality this way. They have to implode

oh jesus fucking christ I watched that

Hi John, your show fucking sucks.

Alex Jones is now being spread to a wider audience. Counter intuitive don't you think?

You have to go back.

People who watch Jones don't watch Oliver.

oh noooo a hit job on alex jones...he's btfo for good.....no one thought of trying this before

post alex jones kino
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

>his audience isn't the one that needs to be shown how much of a nutcase Jones is
this so much

He's pretty entertaining desu, haven't watched much of him but his alex jones bit was amazing. I mean there's a reason his show is doing so well.

Stop replying to this I just copy pasted it from Sup Forums you fucking idiots

>seething this hard because Alex is funnier and more memeworthy

Alex Jones is 1776x funnier than that gay smarmy faggot

> I like John Oliver

Spotted the redditor

I havent watched either of these guys because im not a faggot but its probably forced drama to try and leach ratings.

Real OP here, fuck off.

>actually enjoying a partisan hack who takes marching orders from the DNC

People are actually stupid enough to admire this guy
Humanity was a mistake

Much like when Hillary made her "alt-right" speech a year ago finished that movment.

>Oliver
>having any effect on anything
That rat faced goober is completely irrelevant and his attacking of a fringe lunatic like Alex Jones just proves it.

No, not really. People who believe in him do so even harder, because false media and jews.

>memeworthy
I want reddit to leave

is a liar
is telling the truth

Sauce?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/So Alex Jones is pretty much finished after this, right?/

What year?

>I listen to a britbong on HBO, I'm part of the elite!
lmao

How can you defend this? I mean I enjoy watching alex jones and treat it as satire and I think he's very entertaining but he's obviously playing a character. He even admitted it in his child custody battle. But turning to Alex for genuine political discussion and analysis is just retarded.

Samefag

It was actually all me

You may not like it, but this is the ideal male body. Buy Alex Jones's Super Male Enhancement pills™ now.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1kWOCLPTQ8

IT'S
youtu.be/bGKky5sRXlM

>He even admitted it in his child custody battle.
he has literally acted in a movie (A Scanner Darkly) and performed many skits on his radio and youtube. Just the media trying to twist things everyone already knows

and the show is good because he covers lots of different news and has interesting guests like ron/rand paul, ted nugent, that NSA whistle blower guy, the list could go on...

>actually enjoying an establishment plant who plants disinfo for his deep state masters

Based current year man still making Sup Forums mad in current year

>doing a whole episode on alex jones when megyn kelly already did that and it was a disaster
honestly pathetic
probably getting more excitement from angry AJ fans than his viewers at this point

Everyone attempting to destroy Alex, only makes him stronger.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

Another episode of =3 by Ray William Johnson. You can't make something funny, that's already funny by adding your own commentary. Fuck off John Oliver you smug cunt.

>Matsuko Deluxe

He'll get another 500k subscribers like he did after Colbert started promoting him.

Cat scratch fever fucking sucks

So you're posting the same thing on two boards so will I.
Notice how John doesn't spend any time making fun of Alex's journalism or the way he conducts his interviews. He sticks strictly to the product placement.
The thing about that is I can tune out the ads and I know several people who do so as well. Any reasonably intelligent person can sift through when Alex is being serious about something and when he's being a showman.

So when he's talking about subdimensional psychic vampire aliens he's being serious. And when he's selling snake oil pills he's being a showman. Gotcha.

what would you say is the split between journalism, opinion, and advertisment on the AJ show?

0.5%, 49.5%, 50%.

Alex is 100% controlled opposition, and the media focusing on him should be extremely relevant when it comes to this. By having a ideologue like Alex speaking to an audience, it will legitimatize a counter view via guilt by association. By following him, or contributing to the cult of personality, you are only hurting any semblance of anti-establishment thought

>So when he's talking about subdimensional psychic vampire aliens he's being serious.

Literally every time he says some hyperbolic shit like that, he finishes with "and no, mainstream media, I DON'T actually believe they are aliens / demons / vampires."

And I doubt you are dumb enough not to understand this, you just willfully block it out because you really, really want AJ to be the caricature he is inside your head.

"psychic vampires" are a metaphor
The interdimentional aliens are sot something he believes, but something he claims a particular subset of the elite do believe.
You are not ready to handle the big Enchilada

He literally doesn't. Watch the Joe Rogan interview. He believes in subdimensional psychic Satanist pedo vampires from space. This is what Alex actually believes.

>He believes someone else believes it
How is this any less delusional? He still believes a totally insane nonsense theory about crazy shit that doesn't happen in the real world.

The problem with this theory is that Alex doesn't have any particularly extreme views. He peddles a handful of harmless conspiracy theories here and there but for the most part politically, he's a centrist, not some right wing nutjob. Liberals keep forgetting that AJ was extremely anti-Bush.

its like people who don't understand why people watch wrestling and go into a hissyfit saying how fake it is.
they get it, its fake, they'll still keep watching.