Comedian Kathy Griffin Shaves Her Head: 'He Will NEVER Break Me'

she looks like a gay elf pedophile

screw her head what the fuck is wrong with her face

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

the funny part is trump doesn't even care anymore

when you shave your head and keep saying he will never break me he probably broke you

>that'll show him!

Sounds like he already has

>fake redhead

>he will never break me
Oh but he already has dear Kathy

Why do women shave their head when they have a mental breakdown?

She shaved her head because some family member has cancer.

spot on

let's be honest here, it was still for her own personal attention. Shaving your head will do exactly jack shit for your family member with cancer.

ohhh i didnt know DRUMPF was in her family!

wait... just kidding. trump IS cancer, he doesnt HAVE cancer. wait no, I take that BACK. saying that is an insult to CANCER!

How does Trump gets away with it? Is it because his jewish ties?

I always found her weirdly hot

>CNN: Brave Kathy Griffin Stands Up To Donald Trump With Her New Stong Feminine look.
>Experts say this will be the end of the Trump presidency.

shit so I got baited without learning the source for the image and now I can't delete my post

I am the flaw of imageboards

Is becoming irrelevant a cause of or a symptom of women shaving their heads? Literally every female celebrity that does this is on that very same precipice and it's so hard to tell. Doesn't help that the majority of them are indeed completely and utterly gone from the spotlight within a few months of it.

Oh look it's the next shia,
so pol can distract itself from how garbage trump is doing and project their mental illness onto others

yes

So like, if i go into Sup Forums, will there be lots of television related threads?

Why do SJW's always have to make it about them?