Why was he such an asshole to Rambo

why was he such an asshole to Rambo

Jodys are fucking haters

he was a libshit

rambo was getting gay and it was pissing him off

He literally explains it in the movie. Rambo looked like a homeless drifter, and assumed from his clothes and appearance he was probably a hippie (at the time, lots of hippies wore surplus stuff, either ironically, or because they were vets). He didn't want a hippie vagrant in his town so he told him to leave, and was actually pretty nice about it until Rambo ignored him and tried to go back to town.

Small town cops don't like homeless people, and they don't like it when people don't listen to them.

A war hero...a LITERAL MEDAL OF HONOR winner who is destined to be buried in Arlington can't get a meal in this guys town...as a kid I thought it was a actiony pew pew flick....not going for the derail, but will chicks understand it?

Brian Dennehy is still alive?

I thought he died years ago.

Women will kinda understand it but wont understand nor cry at the end when rambo breaks down.

he was drumpf

i thought he was too but then he showed up as the sherrif in the last season of Hap and Leonard with a cane and what appeared to be a partially fused spine

He's a Trumpster. Rambo looked like a homeless man to him, he didn't care that he had been to Vietnam. Trumpsters only respect the wealthy, no matter how they obtained that money.

Please stop posting.

>will chicks understand it?
no

t.reddit

They hadda lotta guys just like him around and didn't want anymore, see?

because you know it's true

Kek

Rambo seemed a bit like a tard and small town folks (my self included) would just like to have all your big city bullshit move along.

Anybody ever see the live action version of Dennis the Menace with Christopher Lloyd?

That is why.

why did he shave rambo in jail?

do americans really do this?

>bit like a tard
Explain yourself

I live in a redneck hick town. This is exactly what is done to drifters here to run them out of town, if the initial ride out of town doesn't work. If they don't leave after that they get arrested and sent to the county over to go to jail. It is made very clear we don't want vagrants here.

He did it because Rambo was already circumcised.

>tfw gf thinks that scene is funny and poorly done

She's correct. It is a pretty shitty movie, but it nothing like the bullshit sequels that are completely different in all respects.

>Be war hero for America
>Get kicked out of American towns

Rambo should kill you all

Did this trend begin after the movie?

The film is anti war propaganda, the sequels are war propaganda that completely go against the first one narrative.

>war hero

Retard.

Of course not. Everyone kicks vagrants out. No one gives a shit about their past and never well.

It is still a shitty movie.

What if they have enough money for a meal?

Rambo sort of acted extremely weird bro. War hero or not, he was unstable and thus should move along.

He didn't serve a war the US got BTFO but pretended to claim it was a draw

Because he let Best Korea win and is a sore loser.

I'm sorry Sheriff Dickhead didn't have a database or eidetic memory of every veteran since the Boston Tea Party.

He was literally walking down the road and when asked stated he just wanted to get something to eat.

>rambo is a shitty movie
millenial detected. the end monologue is oscar worthy. go watch rick and morty

When they ran his name and found out the least he could've done is said "look, I may have fucked up a little. We'll drop the bullshit charges, get something to eat at the diner, stay a night in the local motel 6 and then keep moving out of town."

City police can give zero fucks because the place is rotting from the inside out or already rotten.

Small town police can ensure that the rot is contained from the outside in, so to speak.

Rocky can fucking jog down the road and get a cheeseburger.

It's vagrancy turned assault on an officer.

I'm not saying it's right. But there is a mandatory 2 week stint in my town for that. Believe me assault on an officer isn't in anybody's best interest, no matter how unfair the big fat pig is.

spirit of the law >letter of the law

Well the US in its wisdom gave control to the states. California is quite the place (in a good way), but I'm glad it ends where it does and Montana is still Montana.

thank u

>all i wanted was something to eat

If he wanted ""free"" shit he should had fought for the commies.