*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
Ayo what you just said about that bell curve, wh*te boy??

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i said... niggers are gross

*dashes away at superior speed*

you can tell these blacks are from AFRIKA and not amerikkka because they look healthy and strong despite their humble attire
they are not corrupted by the wh*Te devil.

*dabs*

That it's a deeply flawed piece of scholarship.

*teleports in front of you*
where you goin' wh*Teboi?

The Bell Curve is a Universal Truth. Intelligence affects economy. It is the same story in every city, as the proportion of whites decreases, the standard of living decreases, crime increases, and the local economy tanks. I wish this wasn't the case but its reality.

>6 years
so he can talk but cant recognize himself?

making monkey noises isnt exactly "talking"

The amount of Sup Forumsdditors on Sup Forums is astounding. Mods really need to just go on an extermination campaign.

>The Bell Curve is a Universal Truth. Intelligence affects economy. It is the same story in every city, as the proportion of whites decreases, the standard of living decreases, crime increases, and the local economy tanks. I wish this wasn't the case but its reality.

Sorry but do you have a link to the original study?

Found it: www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf

The methodology is a bit questionable but I don't have the psychology background to assess it completely, it consists of holding the baby, showing it a sock, and then a mirror in front of it and a sticker in the reflection of the head

It was Kenyan and not black, along with Fiji, Grenada, Saint Lucia, US, Canada and Costa Rica, highest results in the US (Atlanta...) and Nova Scotia

The kicker, it was done to assess differences in child-rearing and childhood self-identification, and it doesn't define the race of the western children, just the upbringing. The bigger part, it hypothesizes that the kids who failed (possibly even among a few whites), where naturally more subservient to authority and submissive. Infants from Germany and Greece showed higher numbers but it doesn't state outright if they're on par with Canada and the US

"Cultural Variations in Children’s Mirror Self-Recognition"
Abstract

Western children first show signs of mirror self-recognition (MSR) from 18 to 24 months of age, the benchmark index of emerging self-concept.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114

Did you read it? And do you have the original article link for the image you posted, I want to know who read it and drew that conclusion

It was only Kenyan children, granted 82 and the racial proximity, but and the entire set of western children (CAN + US) was 32+13 = 45

The self-concept here is to indicate obedience and submissiveness in child-rearing

Don't hurt me! I'm yellow!

>6 years

>The mean age in the Kenyan sample: "Eighty-two children ranging from 18 to 72 months of age (M = 41.62 months, SD = 11.34) were tested (36 males and 46 females)."

Notice how the author maliciously pushes it to the highest age in the group, shameless lack of integrity.

What about the western group you ask?
>The participants from the United States included 32 children (20 male and 12 female) aged 36 to 54 months (M = 46.3, SD = 5.24). All participants were from middleclass families of a large urban area of the United States (Atlanta). Finally, 13 children (eight male and five female), aged 35 to 40 months (M = 36.7, SD = 1.25)

hmmmmmm.....how did he/she arrive at the conclusion in the article title, correct our not?

*coming with my Brigada*
What did you just said, chernozhopyj??? Die, churka

Is there any study that shows the reverse, black people are better at certain mental tasks than whites?

>cute black boys
>mfw

Why are you moving the goalposts here, I am never said that they were better, nor in medical school admissions (a peculiar choice here with all the IQ tests)

You have zero credibility, all I had to do was look at the study - you literally do nothing but rely on the simple fact that we won't question the comics

I do not believe you are a post-grad/undergrad white, you don't seem to have a grasp on how to evaluate studies

Black vs White acceptance rates/gPA

>3.8-4.0
69 - 68.1

>3.6-3.79
51 vs 56.3

>3.4-3.59
35 vs 45 (wew, bad here)

>3.2-3.39
22 vs 36.2 (standards dropping here)

>3.00-3.19
16 vs 24

But the total number of blacks accepted is of course still far, far lower, so its not so bad in terms of standards reduction (4,446 vs 35,789). The funny, silver lining for you, must be how even the top 3.4 - 4.00 gPA blacks are even discriminated against in favour of lower-performing blacks, almost to the extent as whites.

Dont bother arguing with this runt. They dont teach any form of critical thinking in highschools here.

watchu gonna do about it jamal???

Be confused because I’m black myself

Then become their kang through sheer charisma

Y-you see that bell over there? It has a nice curve, r-right?

An even crazier conclusion, hispanic acceptance rates are higher than blacks for almost every gPA group

And even worse, its the average gPAs in your image where it hits everyone the worst, particularly Asian - at 3.60+ whites, blacks, Asians, hispanics are really fighting it out and getting remarkably good acceptance rates. Beneath that, heavy affirmative action for the average boys/girls

Again another obvious conclusion right from your own dataset. You're right, there is a standards problem, but your comic is always, almost always purposefully myopic and manipulative

He'll probably just discard these concerns and continue business as usual - the previous times he lost his lid. The Asian kid as well when I Sup Forumsposted against them

Dat blackies peewees and on the right side of bell curve, Yo man.

Ya, we are mainly taught social justice over critical thinking.

>the sissy duckling
Is it like the ugly ducling only with the lead being female(male)?

Pound me negro daddies

>hungarian talking about making noises

A male that want to be a female

So the answer to my question is yes?

Based SudAnon

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>literal third world Africans are more muscular and fit than western males who have all the resources like supplements, medicine, equipment, and food
>despite this western males are still extremely out of shape(skinnyfat or straight up overweight)
How embarrassing

golly wog

?

Am I supposed to be offended here?

p-please don't hurt me, I can suck your fat cocks...

Based KARA BOGA BLACK MAN.