Are we a massive joke or what?

Are we a massive joke or what?

alright user, what offends you this time?

ban all leaves

Look at his fucking face

then why did you save a picture of his face so you could post it? seems a bit retarded. seems to me you just want a bit of attention and some validation on your beliefs.

go find your mommy and get some tendies.

What are you talking about? Look at how fucking goofy he is. I posted it because we're a meme.

Yes.

Canada is an embarrassment to all of peoplekind

He's trying too hard with the diversity thing, it comes off as unnatural, as if he's trying to fill a quota. This is nothing more than poor virtue signalling, he's a fucking clown

>That open mouth

Looks very Canada

Usually I hate Trudeau and everything he does, but this doesn't really bother me that much aside from it seeming pretty disingenuous. Orientals have historically been top notch immigrants that work hard and integrate into Canadian culture within a couple generations, so I don't mind him giving them some time in the spot light.

I wonder if they fucked

I don't hate orientals, he's just a pandering meme and loves to dress up

Oh. Well in that case I'm in full agreement.
>Tfw Canada under Maxime never

I'm sorry you guys had to see this thread. Not all of us are this thin-skinned.

I am, TIDF pls go

I liked mad max

What are those things?

Me too, user.
Me too.

The Ontario experience

*Toronto

>TIDF
Nope, but I actually care about real problems in this country. Not non-issues like your pic or what Sup Forums thinks about him.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
>muh I care about the REAL issues
This is the wrong place for serious political acumen you trudeau fanboy faggot.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
The only people who ever say this are shitposters from Sup Forums. Thanks for confirming my

>muh I care about the REAL issues
Let's see. What I care about:
>no election reform as promised
>contravening ethics laws
>questionable cabinet choices
>attacks on free speech
>making statements questioning trial outcomes that have nothing to do with the federal government
>pushing for even greater mass surveillance and intelligence powers (funny how I see literally none of you retards worried about Bill C-59, which will likely be used against you even more than me)
>pretending to care about the public's concerns, taking public surveys and having town hall meetings, then ignoring everything the public is concerned about unless he already agrees with it (this goes for ANY fucking issue)
... and the list goes on.

What Sup Forums cares about:
>pronouns
>fake quotes
>photo ops
>peoplekind
>memes
>cuckold fantasies

>The only people who ever say this are shitposters from Sup Forums. Thanks for confirming my
So I'm Sup Forums now even though you originally brought it up to dismiss me? Just admit me mocking Trudeau chapped your ass.

>Let's see. What I care about
>What Sup Forums cares about:

I don't care what you or Sup Forums care about. You're clearly an ideologue and you just demonstrated that you think of Sup Forums as your political adversary with a strawman and that explains why they have you are so butthurt. If you think this is the place for serious political discussion you're on the wrong board. Try going to Sup Forums. This is the international board for discussion about international cultures, customs and image and this fruitcake represents our national image and the people of Canada who voted for him. I bet you don't get triggered about all the Trump threads on the catalogue.

Will Castro's son win the 2019 election?

Probably, Canada loves faggots

Can we get a sane liberal next time instead of some guy running on diversity and dood weed lmao

Undoubtedly, we basically never change governments that fast. Jagmeet Singh is a meme, no one knows who leads the smaller parties like the Greens, and Andrew Scheer is about as exciting as buttered toast.
Meanwhile Québec and Ontario are firmly liberal. Atlantic Canada too most likely

No, you're respected and loved by everyone. We're the joke.

>a sane liberal

Only if a Québecois takes the leadership. Only the French seem capable of mixing sanity and liberalism.

>Sane liberal
>Chrétien, Pierre Elliot Trudeau, Mulroney, Paul martin
How about no

>Just admit me mocking Trudeau chapped your ass.
No, it's calling this country a joke because of Trudeau's photo ops.

>You're clearly an ideologue and you just demonstrated that you think of Sup Forums as your political adversary
No. I used to post there regularly there when you could actually have somewhat decent discussions and when there were actually a variety of posters across the political spectrum. I still generally side with the minority of Sup Forums libertarians, if they're still there. Unfortunately, the board has long since become cancer and has been overrun with fucking morons. If you don't conform 100% to the Sup Forums narrative (whatever that is), you're a "shill" or a "cuckold". If you post something that isn't what the redditors want to talk about today, then it's a "slide thread". It's the incessant shitposting outside of Sup Forums that is another part of the problem. Not to mention the blatant reddit-posting that brought hordes of alt-right redditors here.

Any Canadian would give an arm to trade a Mulroney, Chrétien, or Martin for either Trudeau.

No, the definition of liberal is so skewed now that anyone who does not agree with 3rd gender quotas, unlimited refugees and death to fuglies is not a liberal
Your best chance is a centrist (will still be branded as literally hitler 10% of the time)

kek he is like a chameleon. he looks like a cuban next to fidel, and here is a 100% weeb boy. pathetic.

>seething

>No, it's calling this country a joke because of Trudeau's photo ops.
And I've been vindicated, he is a joke and so is this country. Also I'm rolling my eyes with your autistic "Here's what Sup Forums is and here's what happened to Sup Forums" post. I don't go there and I don't care, your motivations are blatantly obvious and they make you mad because you disagree with stuff. Who cares. Trudeau is a meme and a hack.

>Any Canadian
If you live in Toronto, I'm sure.

trudeau is literally THE international guy, he is living simultaneously in every single culture religion and ethnicity

could be worse, he could be a walking talking Onion headline

>Canadians
>in Toronto

This. The pendulum has swung so far left that 90% of liberal voters only care about wedge issues and being "progressive". Literally why we have Trudeau right now.

>tfw no mature chinese wife

Torontonians are the people who fondly remember Québec liberals user. Not Atlantic Canada and the maritimes.

I'd rather Trump

Like his Swedish socks?

Lol you sound exactly like the leafs on Sup Forums or The_Donald

Okay, yeah. I am the leader of the alt-right.