30 minutes in now. Jesus christ, what a shit show... Why does this have 7.1 on IMDB?

30 minutes in now. Jesus christ, what a shit show... Why does this have 7.1 on IMDB?

YAAAAAAAAAS SLAY KING

People pretend to like this for some reason

This movie was fucking badass. Piss off numale cuck

>stopping half an hour into somethign to shitpost online

do people really have this short an attention span that they can't watch something and not be online at the same time.

it must be awful.

There's literally nothing wrong in having short attention span

>ok arthur, I want you to tell me a meandering story that has practically nothing to do with the plot, but make sure to say it super fast
>aright well we wus on our way to see our mate george
>Which George? Fat George, King George, George Costanza, Paul George, George Bush, George Lucas, GRRM, I'm rattling off lots of names that clearly have nothing to do with what you're saying, that makes it witty

I wanted to strangle whoever was writing that godawful fucking dialogue, hell, whoever wrote that whole sequence, I've never been so annoyed at a movie before.

fuck off, it was kino

I can tell you that the characters are bland and underdeveloped, there's an overreliance on cinematography that isn't well executed and fantasy tropes without anything new or original brought to the table.

Infact i couldve told you that 5 minutes into the movie, but chose to wait and see if it could redeem itself.

>hurr durr you can only tell if a movie is good if you see all of it

This. I'm not sure if Ritchie not self aware at all or producers force him to do it

if only they cast jason statham as that knight guy

Also, does this movie have a single scene that isn't "inspired" from a GoT scene?

Does this movie have a single scene that is "inspired" by Game of Thrones? I thought it was a bad movie, but ripping off Game of Thrones isn't one of its flaws at all.

Is this the film by Guy Ritchie? his films are fucking awful and all the same.

are there blacks in it or something? Reviewers love films with diversity.

There's blacks, but critics tore it apart anyway

Reviewers hated this movie.

>are there blacks in it or something? Reviewers love films with diversity.

blacks and even a VELLY VELLY GUD chink

That was indeed the worst part of the movie. And the sped up growing up montage.

After that it was passable desu.

Badlands triple montage was atrocious. And last 20 minutes is cutscenes from generic fantasy videogame-tier

watched again today. didn't even notice beckham the first time.

You watched the wrong movie

>Badlands triple montage was atrocious.
Right? It came out of completely nowhere.

>by the way I can teleport people
>and I'm going to teleport you to this magical land where there are giant bats, snakes, and spiders
>and you have to go get the crap kicked out of you by them for a while, it's not like we're pressed for time with the whole evil king building a tower thing

The worst part is that the wizard girl who can't act or speak English clearly knew fucking everything and didn't say a word. She basically gave the entire audience an exposition dump halfway through the movie, most of which probably wasn't necessary because it was implied to begin with. How many dicks did she suck to get those extra lines?

I watched that one before actually, and liked it.