Its up!!

youtube.com/watch?v=eMfn9ETOy_Y

>t. Adam Egret.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

finally

Hopefully it's not as boring as the David Letterman episode.

fuck off pleb

he should get rid of the douche

I have no fucking clue what Mike Tyson is saying.

RAYCIS!

Norm looks tired and beat up this season what gives

People said there were subtitles on amazon...

so he did two episodes

does he now go away for another 10 months?

new episode every tuesday for 10 weeks or so

i just went to watch it because i forgot i even have this shit and i have to watch a fucking ad

it was boring. deal with it. letterman is a boring, dry guy that you have to tiptoe around not to insult him

>its another Mike Tyson episode/cameo
I don't get it, there is nothing about him, nothing new, nothing not discussed.
He is boring, I can't get what he says, just a nigger taken off the streets to fight other niggers so I could bet $5 on him losing or winning.

You should go down to Fremont st. And give guys suck jobs... one dollar a man

That nigger needs to stop eating and smacking his lips while he's on a show.

>He made a horrible mistake, He took the AIDs test and he crammed the night before

I'm 10 minutes into the the episode and the only thing I've been able to understand from Tyson is "Don't step on my motherfuggin feet!"

>t. underage

perhaps you'd prefer a michael bay movie.

this is unwatchable
tyson is a fucking retard
he also completely ruins the jokes segment

I'm getting the impression Mike doesn't like Norm. He seems cool with Adam though.

>What do you call a gay boxer?
>Norm Macdonald

I still can't understand what Mike Tyson is saying.

holy fuck adam egret called tyson a nigger
what was his problem?

You've got that completely wrong. I suspect Mike and Norm are close friends, this is just how you interact with unpredictable mates that live in a completely different world to you. When Norm was "scared" of Mike during the nigger sequence he was reacting as someone who was actually good friends but putting on a show knowing that mike could kick his ass.

You get similar experiences with drug dealers that become friends etc, you know they're fucking around and know how to play them

designated kino thread

at what time?

I didn't know Mike was this funny and self depreciating. The MMA feet-blowjob bit is comedy Kino

reminder Mike Tyson and Norm voiced an adult cartoon together

Stellar episode. Tyson was surprisingly funny for the most part, except for his shit about Canadians. Maybe it's because I've haven't really followed him, but I found what he had to say interesting. I can't tell if the tough guy thing is an act or the humble guy thing is an act, but some of the stuff he said about forgiveness was pretty cool

absolutely based. I'll be watching when I get to eat lunch but I bet this will be hilarious

who /lifegambler/ here?

he said being a tough guy was his gimmick

t. Adam Egud

Pretty short episode, if you skip through the ads.

spoken like a true brainlet

During the first season of Mike Tyson Mysteries, they did a Comic Con panel, and Tyson said he'd never met Norm.

This was a weird interview, and i think Norm lost Tyson in the middle but reeled himself in with old timey boxing knowledge. Tyson was defensive as shit for a while, and i think Norm seriously over estimated the intelligence of his guest.

>dude old stories anyone can google

there was nothing funny in it. there wasnt even any attempt at humour. boring

>you have to tiptoe around not to insult him

THIS. He is like a pms ibg lil bitch that shuts down if you hurt his fefes

the jokes segment was the funniest jokes segement on that show

MAKE ADAM EGET SAY IT

Yes I know, but the guy is kinda crazy, it seems possible that the humbleness is an act to further fuel his ego like "look at me, I'm the bigger man". Norm said something about the way he acted respectfully at the ends of matches or something and Tyson just said "I don't notice that shit". So maybe he did find salvation and truly is humble, but something makes me think it may just be another act (or even that he's deluded himself into acting modestly)

i wish this nigger would stop eating

His acting humble at the end of fights was imparted by Cus. He didn't like his fighters showboating after a win. It's more like, "I'm a great fighter and I don't need to act surprised when I win," and also respecting the opponent.

That did change when Cus passed and Rooney was fired, of course.

>the n word, what word is that?
>the nigger word

Anyone know how you canget the audiobook for free?

the point of the jokes segment is to fuck with the guest
mike just happens to be really easy to fuck with

I really wish Norm successfully deflected Mike onto Eget to give him a hard time.

this

>let's listen to fossils exchange dull anecdotes about SNL 30 years ago

the best shows are with guys Norm doesn't respect at all and can runs rings around

He's an odd guy for sure. Watch his post fight interviews, for a guy with no education he has a way with words.

Examples of these episodes?

Tyson has more wisdom than I ever imagined he would have. Then he follows it up with some weord shit like I'll suck yo dick if you step on my foot

Mike was definitely actually pissed off when he was hitting Norm with the card. I think Mike interpreted Norms fixation on Mike saying Nigger as basically Norm telling him to "dance, Boy", probably why he was calling Norm Honkey and cracker to imitate that kind of thing. Uncomfortable to watch

ive only seen some of the other shows, mainly because i avoided the ones with people I hadn't heard of. which other ones were as good as the Gilbert Gottfried and Super Dave episodes

Nick Swardson, David Spade, Todd Glass

first two because they're his comic peers who team up with him to rip on Adam, last one because Glass is a pretentious idiot and he dunks on him repeatedly

and hopefully it actually has some comedy this time

Pure. Interview. Kino.

Does anyone else feel really uncomfortable with how old norm is looking these days?

Dirtnap.

I did watch Nick Swardson, but cool thanks

>Like some sort of unfeeling psychotic.

>I only watch interviews for the funny hahas
Go watch conan or something

who the fuck gave that nigger a cup of peanuts?

if I wanted to know about what it was like working with Literally Who on the Literally What show in the 1980s I'd listen to WTF with Marc Maron

>What do you call a gay boxer?

I fucking love this show but there are certain episodes that are just unwatchable. The Letterman episode was god tier. I'm sure the Seinfeld one will be as well.
You've got the great ones where people can roll with Norm and still be caught off guard. Then there's the great ones that don't understand Norm and it becomes a big goof on them. But then there's episodes like this one where the guest has no idea what's going on and Norm has too much respect for them and it's just fucking boring.

only you

If you can't appreciate the mutual respect between two comics that took completely different paths, I wouldn't wish your level of pleb on my worst enemy. It was a sad/reflective Norm episode, I'm sure he's gutted that you can't grab reddit memes from it

Mike Tython

someone is going to get killed trying to step on Mikes feet.

is mike high on something or are all black people like this?

It's fucking boring, there are thousands of podcasts that do this, standups are not modern day philosophers or fountains of wisdom. Shop talk of any kind is tedious, just do the one thing you're good at and make me laugh.

that energy is why girls like getting blacked

This. Dave Attell is one of the funniest men alive, but hearing him TALK about comedy is the dullest thing ever.
>tfw I thought him being on Gilbert's podcast would be pure kino

Are these available as an audio podcast?

Merchant, BBT guy, Stoller, Todd Glass, koechner

>this is wack

Holy shit. Mike neutralized Norms the troll-like joking style like it's nothing.

Cucks deserve to be hanged

norm used that joke on stern in 1998

>great jokes by the way, steve, congrats
who steve

Get the free trial for Audible and pick Norm's book as your free selection. You get to keep it even if you cancel.

Yeah. I usually watch it and then also listen to it through the Apple podcast app.

The Stoller and Todd Glass episodes were gold.

Barbara Walters when?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ

Mike is actually pretty quick if you can understand him

O'Donnell

>His credits include The Simpsons, Seinfeld, The Chris Rock Show and Late Night with David Letterman.

Yeah, he's not a light weight.

Todd Glass was awful. I'd never heard of him before the episode and half an hour in I wanted Norm to tell him to shut the fuck up and cut the episode short. The guy had no good stories or any real charisma and he went on the most insufferable rants about stupid shit for like 70% of the episode.

I was so distracted by my disdain for him that I can't recall a single thing Norm or Adam said that entire episode.

>SAY IT HONKY, SAY IT CRACKER

Does Norm employ every writer from 80s Letterman? Smart move

Yeah but Dave was one of the biggest influences in Norm's life and he's said the day he first got to do stand up on Late Night was his end goal for life. He viewed that as his greatest achievement. It's interesting, you mongoloid.

her mind is gone from the Alzheimer's disease

Does she really have it? That's pretty sad. Norm's appearances on The View are underrated.

47:00 he nicest person you ever meet, or a twisted fucking psychopath

could be dementia

Mike is scared of himself. You can see that he is desperately fighting the demon of rage that lives in his heart. He is seeking and fostering love in a world that has only shown him hostility since he was a child or has abused his power to overcome. Now he fights for peace to quiet the chaos in his heart. Keep fighting Mike

Eget you dumb fuck

it's not

that's nice. something I wouldn't mind gleaning from a quick skim of his wiki page but it's not enough material to make a full hour long episode for a comedy podcast. also letterman was never funny.

To my complete suprise, this episode was pure gold. Tyson is funny and he plays of Norm perfectly.