ITT: countries that shouldn't exist

ITT: countries that shouldn't exist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wulM9EFAu6k
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2267631/Germanys-Wachbataillon-soldiers-soldiers-developing-breasts-drill.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BdQjoeVhjS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why so much hate bro? Is it about T-I-G-E-R-S?

True. Pic related should instead.

silesia belongs to the czechs. everything east of gdansk should go to russia. the rest should be german

Norwegia is a rightful Polish land.

THERE SHOULD BE NO BORDERS PERIOD

fuck you
you too, leaf

Bosnia shouldn't exist

norway is rightfully faroese

Norway belongs to the BLACK saRmatians.

poland belongs to the heirs of the kievan rus aka sweden/ russia

Kiev Rus was invaded and destroyed by our king Boleslaw the Brave. He raped Kievan princess in her asshole. Kiev got its city rights from Polish king. Everything belongs to us.

and our king harald hardrada removed poles in the service of yaroslav the wise ergo poland is rightfully a part of norway

Cnut used Polish troops to invade England therefore England is rightful Polish clay.

He should not exist in the form of an independent state

valdemar the conqueror conquered the polish coast ergo poland is partially rightfully danish which in turn is rightfully norwegian because of magnus the good

Slavic pottery was found in Scandinavia and Iceland therfore Nordic countries are Polish land.

Polish Soviet Union?

Polish Empire blessed by Satan himself.

Deluge 2.0 soon

Yeah. This time Polish army invading Sweden and cleasing your shitty land from nigs and arabs.

Polish flag over Stockholm, a butifel sight to see.

You know the germans would stomp you in a war right now, right?

No, they wouldn't. They would welcome us as liberators. Even their hardcore Nazis.

>the same meme picture that always get posted on Sup Forums
number of tanks don't mean shit, you have old, low-quality tanks. They have the most modern and best tanks in the world. You should probably look for a weaker opponent

>, you have old, low-quality tanks.
No, we have the same they do.

You're fucking retarded and blinded by hatred.

youtube.com/watch?v=wulM9EFAu6k
bit surprising given the current state of germany

Biased video that doesn't take "morale" into consideration. Germans wouldn't fight for the shithole they live in right now.

>blinded by hatred.
I have absolutely nothing against Poland, I just find it hilarious you think you could beat them when the reality is that you would get crushed.

Berlin would be Polish in 2 hours tops.

+

"morale" here is such a vague concept its impossible to measure. the german army is in a much better state and would most definitly win if poland and germany went at it with no outside influence

>the german army is in a much better state
It isn't. They train with broomsticks and grow tits.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2267631/Germanys-Wachbataillon-soldiers-soldiers-developing-breasts-drill.html

Germany would get raped without outside influence. Deal with it. Our men are simply superior.

Unironically, it's true. A lot of poles are patriotic and religious and would willingly die for their country.

They set up a lot of military training facilities for highschoolers and common people and there is a lot of people who attend these sort of facilities there. Or so I heard.

It's kinda like Israel and how they have compulsory military training for highschoolers.

Why Russians and Poles hate each other so much?

Watch this video Facts are facts.

Unpleasant history. Especially during 1939-1980 period.
Post tits also
>video made by some croatian
>facts
Lmao

Poles are fed propaganda from very early age.
That shit is very desctructive to our society. Being mentally sane is discriminated in this shithole.

We don't hate them. They hate us but we don't really care. Some russians try to troll but it looks stupid actually.

I'm not entirely convinced desu

your memes doesnt disprove that germany would occupy poland in the long term. the german lidl stores have also already started to occupy poland

Show tits.
Germans would lose.

are you implying I'm a g*Rman?

g*Rmans would fucking lose, they already lost. worthless wh*Te trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=BdQjoeVhjS8
found your mom and sister bro

>w*men
>human
Pick one, wh*Teoid.

aren't you white too?

You're right, it should belong to Croatia.

I'm a proud BLACK saRmatian from the BLACK see. Nothing wh*Te about me

(You)

*upvotes*

t. LARPing polack

>99%+ Polish descent
>90% catholic
Really makes me think....

Prove me wrong. Women are absolute trash, no matter the country. They're whores by nature.