That's all we were waiting for

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/star-wars-han-solo-spencer-wilding-darth-vader/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They hired a quip coach for the reshoots.

Le witty Han quiparoos

Watch the force awakens.
"Wow the prequels weren't that bad"
Watch rogue one
"Padme was a more intersting character than those souless characters.

Watch one solo movie supposed to be funny.
Mfw i think that maybe jar jar bunks was a funny character.

kek

Whenever i think Han Solo, I think comedy.

damn this films going to be great, the other star wars films were comedy gold

The state of journalism in 2017

God forbid a childrens movie be funny.

Well originally they had comedy directors at the helm. The difference is that half the jokes were probably about what a soulless cash grab the movie was.

this, not gonna lie

ya said quip coach?

Why the hell are they doing this? All we needed to know about his past, we were told about in the OT.

Also, are they still trying to push the narrative that Han and Boba Fett are arch rivals? They really need to knock that shit off. Fett was a particularly skilled bounty hunter who happened to be contracted by Jabba/the Empire to bring Solo in, that's it. They never even exchanged any lines in any of the movies.

who quipped first?

Why? Because Star Wars fanboys are dumber than an ATM machine. They will give Disney all their money. But at least the ATM machine can count and has a memory.

Han is the key to all of this.

>All we needed to know about his past, we were told about in the OT.
Same as Rogue One

So what epic scene will he have in this movie?

He rampages through a wookie restaurant?

How will they incorporate the Kessel Run?

Jerry Seinfeld said the best line in all of Star Wars was Jar Jar saying "Exsqeeeeeuze me!!!" Is he based?

If they do, I'm sure they'll include some B.S. fan service reason for why Han Solo said he made the Kessel Run in "less than 12 parsecs" when parsecs are a measure of distance, not time.

Bet he kills Han's or Chewie's parents.

That would be stupid since they never expressed personal grudge against Vader in the OT. Therefore that is highly possible.

>funnier

Not every movie needs to have a Vader cameo

Oh user...

screenrant.com/star-wars-han-solo-spencer-wilding-darth-vader/

>[UPDATE: Wilding has posted to his Facebook account clarifying the reason why he was unable to attend the Fandomfest event. As it turns out, Wilding says he has not been cast in the Han Solo anthology film.]
Fake news

>might
>one of
>"funnier" as opposed to "funniest"
it's not looking good

Remember when Disney spread the rumor that Phil & Lord were fired because their movie was funny?

NEW STAR WARS EVERY YEAR FOR ETERNITY

It would be great, unfortunately we are talking Disney numale star wars.