UN...BELIEVEABLE

UN...BELIEVEABLE

youtube.com/watch?v=s6dXuI2mxq4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgiK-HWKPjw
youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at it! It's fucking RAW!

Honestly, I don't care, as long as it tastes good.

YOU FUCKING BELLENDS, HOW DARE YOU NOT BE A MICHELIN 3 STAR RESTAURANT

Is that a fast food place? Because I've never worked in a restaurant that didn't have everything frozen.

Every restaurant should aspire to be a michelin star restaurant.

And this twelve hundred dollars worth of food I see in the freezer...is it fresh?
>n-
>*waterphone noises*

That's unrealistic

stop shilling here Gordon

Is it?

Oh fuck off you pretensious fartsniffer, i'd rather eat a hearty burger mcormal with a side of blue collar fries than a 20mg serving of sous vide oyster dicks smothered in white trufle consommé for $120 and my first-born plust tip

Of course it's not realistic for the majority of restaurants. It's easy to be a Michelin star restaurant when you charge $100 for a dessert and are gordon fucking Ramsey

In the ideal world every place should be competitive then as they gain popularity they can charge poplar prices
As it stands modern food is mostly arm and leg prices because
>exploit people who don't know any better or lack tastes
>feel entitled to charge competitive prices for shit food
>charge high because peasan t food in other countries is still a delicacy here because its "fusion/import"
Fuck modern food culture

That's not a Michelin star restaurant
Its a scam
Alof restaurants do mundane food with stupid ass names
>Joel robuchin at the mgm grand has POTATO PUREE as a menu item
Its still fuckin mashed potato

it's not about you. it's about restaurant owners who don't understand why they're going bankrupt while 12,000 $ of their money is literally frozen

>Of course it's not realistic for the majority of restaurants.
But that isn't what i said is it?

Yes good goy, go out eating to be served a microwaved ready-made meal for tripple the prize and be happy about it.

Frozen alone isn't the problem
Alot of the frozen stuff he's ribbing on though has that off color to it

>that's not a michelin star restaurant
correct, Alinea has three stars, not one.

>plus tip

Oh fuck me then I'm retarded
Is the owner French? I'm aware the Michelin system is nationalist

Who gives a shit what I eat? I go to a cheaper resturant i'm not expect fresh lobster picked up 3000 km away that morning.

No you should they should aspire but I'm saying it's not realistic because every restaurant is different. Why would some mom and pops steak house want to aspire to be some pretentious rating? It's not for everybody and it shouldn't be. There's nothing wrong with just being something for the blue collar.

If the cheaper restaurant is worse than the average person's kitchen, you're doing it wrong nigger

You're a mediocre person with mediocre taste living a mediocre life, we get it.

No, he's american, Grant Achatz.
If you want to understand what he's doing there's a very good episode about the restaurant and the owner in the show Chef's table, think it's in season 2.

what is wrong with frozen food? Why is he calling it defrosted food as if it isn't ever cooked?

It's weird to think people unironically enjoy this show. It's just so dumb.

This show has always fascinated me because we have standards in California and you just don't see shit like this, anywhere. You go to any restauraunt in southern california that actually charges a good amount of money, and the food is top notch, usually run by some game show host winner or some imported foreign chef. I've never experienced the shit I see on this show, the critics are on top of shit and everyone reads reviews before they go places so you can't fuck around with food or your business will be gone that season.

Pretty much all the top restauraunts are fresh food with top chefs.

>tfw you can't eat food unless it's served at a 35 degree angle, the plate is upside down, you yourself are lying on the table and the dish is lightly smothered in tomato sauce.

Jesus

It was fresh when it was frozen, and then its frozen fresh

a restaraunt charging you restaraunt prices for food should be using fresh, unfrozen ingredients.

Otherwise you could just buy some frozen meat at the supermarket and make the same dish for a fraction of the price

But then you'd have to do the dishes

It sounds like California is more competitive than the places Ramsay's showrunners find these restaurants then. They deliberately pick restaurants they can find weaknesses in to exploit for drama.

amerifats, ladies and gentlemen.

I suppose you are right. But won't the restaurant save shitloads of money?

I'm just saying I don't care as long as it tastes good. I don't sperg if the broccoli wasn't fresh picked 15 minutes before I ate. Plus, if they are going to out charge their area, I guarentee if they start changing prices by getting fresh the poorfags in the area won't go

Not american, but nice try britbong. Not all of us want to eat indian food 24/7

I already do.

I cook 2 meals a day at least, not always lunch but I always cook breakfast and dinner when I can.
1)it tastes better than anything you could buy premade
2)it's way cheaper than going to a restauraunt
3)I've been washing my dishes before I even eat my food since I was a kid, i don't leave the kitchen until everything is clean, then I sit down and eat. It's called having proper habits and being an adult.

So many manchildren never learn how to cook and are absolutely buttflustered by the assumption that cooking your own food and cleaning up after yourself is some sort of foreign concept

Explain why he's wrong, if the pursuit of the culinary arts is good tasting food how can that be bad?

>wash dishes, eat food, wash dishes.

Wasting water mate.

Gordon's Bri-ish and he swears a lot. What's not to love?

>wash dishes before eating
>eat cold food

Full episode where ??

>Female managers
>Mexicans in charge of cooking and business

Its just how people are. It's not about eating good tasting food anymore, Its about showing everyone else how much you paid for the privilege

>the pursuit of the culinary arts is good tasting food
you have no idea what you're talking about

You can make shit taste good with flavorings, its still flavored shit

>You're supposed to make food that looks good and doesn't taste good!
kek, I honestly hate modern "chefs"

you have LITERALLY no idea what you're talking about

If you wash the dishes before you eat, then what do you eat the food off of?
The floor?

once they finished I'd laugh, shake my head without saying a word, get up and walk straight out without paying the bill, and no tip

It's all about presentation now though. Blame bitches on their Instagrams 24/7. Ive had to remake tons of shit because it "wasn't Instagram ready"

Fucking whores

PAN

NICE AND COLD

>washing my dishes before I even eat
that's one way of losing weight

This is some gross shit, it must be Ja/ck/ but then against his hands are more fat.

oh fuck me, is that jack?

Can't watch this american garbage. The editing holds your hand and guides you through which emotions you should be feeling with the sound effects. I know you amerifats are conditioned to this shit and don't mind it but it's embarrassing to watch really.

What the fuck is he even trying to make?

Im not that slow, Im washing dishes the entire time Im cooking. Bunch of faggots that leave giant piles of dishes covered in flies and maggots detected.

For example, if Im making something simple like pancakes, eggs, and bacon, Ill make the bacon, start the pancakes in another pan. The bacon finishes first, I clean the bacon pan while the pancakes are finishing. Now 1/3rd of my mess is cleaned and I havent finished cooking yet. I put on an egg as my pancakes are finishing, then clean all the stuff I used for the pancakes while my egg cooks. I take the egg off, clean the last pan, and walk away with a hot meal and nothing left to clean but the plate with my food on it. Anything top hard to clean before Im done is covered in soap and cleaned with my dish when I return.
I basically used negative psychological reinforcement to force myself to clean up before I could make another meal (take away food, add food after everything is clean) and it became a routine for me. I am now a fuckboy that can do housewife better than most women.

Call me.

did he fucking eat that little bit

You wash as you go.

This is a very good scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=GgiK-HWKPjw

Did he cross the line?

Please, share it with me then chef.

never forget

>it has it's little Mexican sumbraro on

>Think this is a parody account for years
>it's not
>see some video where he's talking about choking out his kid
>what the fuck

Seriously? You had to remake food for them? Did you charge extra?

youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds

well yeah that's what purée de patate translates to

I would watch the shit out of this if it was just a straight up movie about cooking without all the stupid rat stuff.

>gets buttflustered because someone complains about doing dishes

you sound like a fun date

or you could just not use words you don't know the meaning of. protip: the easiest tools to change that are google and wikipedia

i don't wanna date guys that don't clean up after themselves anyway its disgusting you're not 12 anymore you don't leave dirty dishes in the sink. Like I'll make meals for you and clean up but I don't wanna wake up and find your 2 AM disaster waiting for me when I wake up

>oyster dicks

found the poorfag

>all this autism

i cant cool story bro you hard enough bro

kek

whatever you say manchild

Shit if she cooks unlike all these other thots that just take pictures of food I can put up with that.

>guy who clearly is mentally retarded on video is mentally retarded behind the scenes
more anons should post that video where he talks about choking out his kid more often in ja/ck/ threads. fuck this retard.

I would be happy with that amount of food for not need to leave my home in years.

I don't see the ring

Same, but a good portion of that shit is expired.

That's fine but don't open a restaurant. And frozen meats expire too.

If it's just for a week is still fine... Most of the expired dates are made by law because they need to have one, but some foods doesn't need it.

To be honest, even less when they are frozen sometimes those can still be edible.

the only things that should be frozen is ingredients that spoil fast, not ready made fucking meals

member those beef taquito things served in US schools with cheese sauce

you can buy them frozen

now that you mention it, i also don't see an xbox huge plastic watch. also, jack hasn't got a tattoo on his wrist afaik

No no, if you're gonna talk shit and say I don't get it, you're gonna back it up. I'm doing your research for you.

Foodkino thread?

I want to disagree, but you're right. The UK version is far superior.

Don't.

fuck off already. you used a word you didn't know. you got called out. you got butthurt. now fuck off

Kek, Yeah, i'm the one who's butthurt. I'm happy to see you don't have anything to back up your supposed knowledge.

A lot of gas stations around here sell those. You can get two taquitos and a big gulp drink for $2.99.

>how we serve crisps in a 5 star restaurant

Why does he get so triggered over frozen food? Sure its lazy and might taste worse than freshly made food, but its not like its poisonous