Polish men look like Asiatic/Middle-Eastern goblins while Pole women look whiteoid

Polish men look like Asiatic/Middle-Eastern goblins while Pole women look whiteoid
Why?

We're saRmatians from the BLACK sea. Sadly we got bleached by Polack women.

Polack women can bleach me any day

fuck off g*Rmanoid subhuman

The women too

pretty sure the women in all races are paler, doesn't testosterone darken skin?

It does. Men will always be darker than women.

I'm a pole and I look extremely anglo
When you're slav you either look pretty handsome or really ugly, never inbetween

t. g*Rmanoid monkey

g*Rmagnida

I fuck so many polish women I lvoe them I think I have 2 sons in poland lol

nah I have the slav hairline and polish nose

>slav hairline and polish nose
No such thing, you racist piece of shit.

>Polish men look like Asiatic/Middle-Eastern goblins
what?

don't play games with me spierdalaj

Catholic State of Poland and Lithuania will hunt you, saracen

We won't because there is no beer in the Middle East.

maybe your whore women will but you will stay ur basement

This raghead larping is retarded, it's on the level of pajeets saying open bobs and send vagene that claim that American women all love them
It's not like you or your retarded religion matters you'll probably crash into a woman learning how to drive this week

how am I larping
when I was in america for uni I was the life of the party, I fucked so many girls its unbelievable what life is like in america, you cant fuck girls like that over here without paying good money, but in america I got it all free

>Saudis and fucking girls
I laughed hard.

so you happened to fuck so many girls in Poland and USA but you just happen to be shitposting about it from a 3rd world Arabic desert shithole
I believe you

in saudi it's impossible to fuck girls unless you pay money

in american university though ohhh my god... so easy

I went with my father when I was 18 to poland and he bought a whore for me

so you just happened to go to Poland for no reason when you were 18 to buy a hooker, despite Poles literally beating up arabs when they see them at night, and managed to "maybe have 2 sons" there anyway
Then you went to USA for university after this

Honestly, no one buys your shit. I don't blame you for trying though you're naive enough to worship a pedophile

I went to poland when I was 18 on a business trip (I was a shut in my father forced me to come with him).

He bought me a whore and told me It will make me not be a pussy any more (other saudi boys would often make jokes on me or hit me a lot).

I went to USA for studies because my fther forced me too, but its ok he gave me lots of money every week to do stuff and paid the tuition, now I am working for him in his company (i did engineering but my work now is business side).

I went to poland to fuck more whores in btween 3rd and 4th year which is when I traveled to europe with some american friends (I paid for them).

Do not be angry lol!

polish women are sluts

she looks mena too honestly. Slavs in general are just whiter versions of arabs and indians. You lot share the exact same facial features frankly.

>

never seen a slav with a hooked nose

Russians have Armenian blood, so some of them must have hooked noses.

WENDS
E
N
D
S

>Russians have Armenian blood

stop having armenian noses!

Your father was cucked by a German, that's why.

This guy is probably a Lipka Tatar

This is true. g*Rmanoids are swarthy monsters.

>despite Poles literally beating up arabs when they see them at night
lol

This. How the fuck can you see Arabs at night.