Guys, be honest... Ya'll are rooting for him, right?

Guys, be honest... Ya'll are rooting for him, right?

literally who?

jon snow

ya only cause the alternative is dany and shes a cunt

>not Stannis
no

of course I'm rooting for Davos

No, I think I'm nearing the point whee I am done with this show

Starting to see too much into it and with my real world knowledge I'm getting tired of it to the point where I don't need media/sjw sponsored propaganda affecting my mind...

the friend of that neckbeard that cured lepra.

lol shut up nigga see u next ep.

Why couldn't he stand up straight in that scene? His shoulders are slumped over the whole time like he's never been in public before.

everyone in westeros better be afraid for when the onion knight takes root he will be all consuming

he was being continuously buffeted by her feminine, queenly radiance

I feel neutral toward him. Prefer him over Dany, prefer Cersei/Euron over both but you'd have to be a brainlet to think they'd keep the throne.

Umm, no sweaty. I'm a loyal subject of gendry, the rightful ruler of the 7 kingdoms

>That little brother that enjoyed watching her sys Sansa getting rape in his visions.

Weird family.

You like Euron, the DLC character?

I am rooting for Cersi.

Jon and his story arc are the only interesting things left in GoT.

Dany is fucking insufferable and Cercei is shit, no one actually cares about anything they do since all of it is irrelevant once the white walkers come and fuck everything up.

Stopping the white walkers and the NK are all that matters, therefore Jon is the only one that matters. And with him being a Targaryon and heir to the throne, it's even better since when it's all said and done he should be the king anyway.

i only root for the one true queen of the seven kingdoms

He's entertaining yes but I doubt cersei will end up marrying him (at least without strings) let alone allow him to be king.

nice dub dubs.

I hope he becomes king only so Jaime can become a DOUBLE-KING SLAYER.

I haven't watched the latest episode yet, I've really gone off it yet after the boring first ep and the utter shitshow of a second, but there's no interesting characters left now, let alone likeable.

What on earth is the point right now? All the show has been leading up to the dragons killing the whites, and it has been abundantly clear for 2 seasons or so that Dany and Jon are going to "team up".

Is anything going to happen in this show anymore, or just boring "battle" scenes?

>zombie mountain still done nothing
Fucking hell. I couldn't see the show going this far downhill after S1.

kek

this
Jon is an idiot and Dany is a cunt
Gendry is the true ruler of the seven kingdoms

The only plot line I actually care about is the hound's

I'm betting it all on Theon, baby!