>martin scorsese movie
>"whadya talkin abooouuutt?"

>protagonists start planning
>ridiculous distraction gets suggested
>protagonists all turn to the comic relief character
>What? OH NO NO NO I AM NOT DOING THAT
>next shot is comic relief character doing that

What is the WORST trope?

Opening scenes of movies prominently featuring America's involvement in the second Indochina conflict with an overture of Creedence Clearwater Revival's Fortunate Son

>It's time for plan B!
>What's plan B?
>Run!

>Where are we going doc?
>Not where but WHEN?

>I have to go
>I'm coming with you

>Okay, plan B!
>That WAS plan B!

>why aren't you worried?
>if they wanted us dead he would have killed us already

>Okay, that didn't work. What's plan B?
>There is no plan B.

>what were you thinking?!
>i didnt -(tries to explain they didnt do something but first person interrupts thinks theyre admitting they didnt think)
>-thats right you didnt think!

>Boss, I've been thinking...
>Didn't I tell you never to do that?

Compliment your post with a few shows where these happens.

>we've got company

>2017 High School movie
>Kygo & Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me starts playing

>"he's so embarrassing and lame, he's just the worst and..." (character goes on a tirade about this person in a negative fashion)
>the person they're talking about is right behind them
>they keep talking shit because they don't know they're behind them
>"wait, don't - stop !!" (third character notices that the person is behind and tries to stop the first dude from talking)
>the character doesn't listen and keeps going and going
>finally they realize and turn around
>"wait - i didn't mean to-"
>"no! you said enough! i see how you truly feel..."
>they walk away feeling very hurt

This is usually followed up by a quick resolution and they're best friends again.

>How did you know it was me?
>I didn't

I fucking KNEW this thread was gonna be here.
I watched that movie too, you fucking know the one, and among other Sup Forums-related thoughts that crossed my head as I beheld the screen (such as "how sophisticated can I make myself look when I post about this on Sup Forums?" or "should I derail threads false-flagging my opinions and self-replying, self-replicating my speech through my own posts?") I KNEW you were post this thread!
Yes! I've done it again! "Do you ever hold your breath when a character does it on screen?" (This, of course, greentexted, with a meme image attached right next to it) was the first thought that crossed my head as I watched that scene and I, of course, held my breath as well. It didn't keep for long. My breath was not sufficient and I KNEW the movie for that lost it's realism-points for me. No such man can survive that long underwater.
So much for your gritty meme SJW realism, Nolan (read: hack)!
I failed, however, to predict what image you'd use. I've never seen this PEPE THE FROG before myself. I'll be saving it.
Heh, "mind if I save it?" Classic meme, classic. I'm sure it crossed your mind as you read my statement. It did on mine too! Oh when I post on Sup Forums this is how I feel! Connected! To all of you, in our jokes and self-deprecating humour.
In fact can see the greentext already!
>"self deprecating "humour"
>autism: the post
>"SJW" go back to Sup Forums
>pepe
>you have to go back
>>>>/reddit/
Last one is my personal favorite. Especially because I use reddit myself, so it's easier for me to post it.
I like to picture it my head. Replies from you guys when I'm out IRL, so I know what not to do. Like, I pick up a certain Ice Cream brand, and I can see the greentext, probably from /ck/ but maybe from Sup Forums as well:
"
>eats X brand
pleb/cuck"
So I go on to the site and ask your opinions on it. And you're always right!
Anyways, I'd merely like to congratulate you for fermenting ever further our cyclical nature of posting. Keep on "posting"!

>"We've got company!"
>The autistic character starts setting plates and silverware on the dinner table

>looking for someone in a house
>guy sees a clear silhouette of another person
>"Ah ha!"
>revealed it was just ordinary objects perfectly stacked to look like a person
>real person knocks the first out from behind

Saved

>there's a single bread plate missing from the collection
>the autistic character starts to bloodcurdling screech

>characters have a ruinion after years apart.
>"let me take a look at you"
>"you look like shit"