What are some white culture kinos?

What are some white culture kinos?

Barry Lyndon

Every black culture kino

Thank God I'm not in school anymore.

Dear White People

is that tori black? sauce

I've started to think about this and there are too many to list. I'll just say "Twister" since only a white person would see a tornado tearing up shit as something to chase down in your pick'em up truck.

is this "it's so fucking big" gonna be the new epic normie meme?

>implying pipeline isn't safer for the environment then moving it by train
>implying injuns have vulture

whites have no culture you fucking FASCIST.

>gonna

it already is. just check the standard instagram memes posted by normie "memers".

Civilization.

Pipeline doesn't touch a single soul of those heathens and pipelines are among the safest technology today. Might as well abandon everything if we are afraid of the worst outcomes

Can someone explain what exactly the "cultural risk" of a pipeline is, besides cutting through injun lands

Its funny because the retarded natives already have a pipeline exactly the same going through the river 20miles away.

You faggots dont understand how rediculous this shit is and just how fucking lazy natives are
They have been trying to have meetings with the natives for 5 years to get this project going and after 5 years of calling meetings not a single tribe member showed up
It got so rediculous to the point that the govt said 'well if youve tried for 5 years and they really dont care enough to talk about it then go for it'
And now suddenly everyone cares because its an easy narrative.
>the big bad govt hurting innocent poor natives

>muh heritage

It probably causes shortages of Listerine and crystal meth

Big Lebowski

Look at any film before 1970

Yes

Local restaurant uses this stuff all the time to advertise on their twitter/insta.

I had to go on google to find it out cause this professor from a school was talking to me about it but he didn't seem to have all his facts straight.

I think the indian lands only account for 1-3% or something around that of the whole pipeline, everyone got compensated generously so I think the indians were the only ones that complained since they don't have much left.

>Pipes under the ground cause pollution!
>There's no such thing as race!
>There's gender is a social construct!
>Humans cause climate change!

Why are leftists so anti-Science?

>implying frogposting isn't a normie meme
cool

It's just NIMBYism, the Tribes do this sort of thing from time to time when there's big federal projects that go through reservations. Whether they're looking for money or some sort of other quid pro quo I'm not sure, you'd have to ask them. Basically it's the same shit as some crazy old man showing up at your county zoning board meeting to screech into the mic about utility easements on some parcel of land he doesn't even use, just on a larger scale and with an extra helping of white guilt.

So they're just manipulating liberals for self-gain.

Well played, red man.

FUCKING THIS! HOLY SHIT!
You have no idea how goddamn sick I became of all those "Professional Protesters" that showed up and caused all kinds of fucking trouble for my state. Everything you've stated is FACT and these fucking assholes showed up to stir shit anyways. So much damage, pain, and costs could have been avoided if the Tribal Councils actually fucking showed up to ANY of those meetings and voiced their concerns then and there.
T.hanks a pissed off NoDak'er

In this instance, probably. They do have legitimate grievances from time to time.