Would you watch the movie adaptation? What would it be like? Who would write it?

Would you watch the movie adaptation? What would it be like? Who would write it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWp3hkUrWdE
youtube.com/watch?v=ECEz3a4GErE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

b-bump

I'd rather have a Warhammer 40k movie first.
99.99% chances it would suck balls like no movies has ever done before but I'd still take it.

Jesus christ I want a sequel so bad

dennis villeneuve tbqh

It would have lots of waves

for brouzouf

>My legs are OK

[YOU GAIN BROUZOUF]

youtube.com/watch?v=gWp3hkUrWdE

It'd be confusing I guess. No direct statements about what's going on and what the main character is doing would be interesting if done right. Visuals should be top notch, including set design and costumes. I'd probably fall under some fucked up comedy.

unintelligible crap

Game made no sense I couldn't understand how to play it.
I wanted my money back

another case of pleb fails to understand gaming kino

Only if Jian are presented as the good guys fuck that Culter scum

also it HAS to be french with french actors and english subs

>t. ching chong ding dong

>never ever and it would be Primaris Ultramarinewank anyway
Stuff like Mutant Chronicles and Priest are the closest you will ever get.

This looks more insane than the actual game.

If anything like the game, it will suck massive cock

>some yuropoor cyclists are still wondering why people post on their videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ECEz3a4GErE

Didn't even warrant a sequel apparently, and Streumon Studio is confirmed to be shit after Deathwatch totally failed.
Great ideas+shitty execution = Pile of wank that only autist contrarians like so they can pretend to have their own little niche game that nobody else has played

E.Y.E. is a legitimately good game, not great but good. I never played the WH40K game.

>do I want another lazy Sup Forums adaptation
No. Fuck off. Just because you like something doesn't mean it needs to be adapted into every fucking medium imaginable.
Video games are a unique form of narrative entertainment because of player agency and gameplay. They're literally the only format those two things can coexist in.
If you make a movie from vidya you are stripping out everything that made it enjoyable, and adapting a script written by someone who couldn't cut it in hollywood in the first place.
Television and Film are passive, even the most complicated and engaging film ever made requires you to sit there, and watch it.
Fucking Sup Forums used to bemoan "cinematic experience" games as the metastasized cancerous casual lump that is destroying the industry.
So no. Fuck you market research, I don't need to see any more adaptations of anything. Let vidya be vidya, and movies be movies. If you want to make a video game movie, wait for a director to approach you. Don't mandate studio releases just because you acquired the property in a package deal. That's why no one likes movies anymore.
Sorry OP. I'm sure its a great game, but this shit is just as bad as senseless reboots.

Imagine a David Lynch adaptation of E.Y.E

t.brainlet