What's it like to be a cultureless half breed? You can't pretend to be black and you can't pretend to be white...

What's it like to be a cultureless half breed? You can't pretend to be black and you can't pretend to be white, so what do you do? Just larp as one or the other?

depression before going on a shooting spree seems to be a popular choice

me desu

I just see myself as afroindian (more indian) with European roots on my mother side. I cherish the resistence of enslaved Africans, indian primitiveness and independence and their alien culture (counter-hegemonic to Christian society).
From Europeans I like how adventurous they were coming to a disease and hostility ridden country even with they were paupers. I like that they had some resiliency merging with amerindian/Brazilian culture, but I can't be attracted to the raping, forced marriages, forced christianization, enslaving, murdering part as if indians were criminals who deserved total war if they were not cool with you.

>ywn father a bastard in southeast asia

Been there done that, and not just with SEA monkeys either

There's always a roll for ethnically ambiguous people in American music videos

How many fatherless children do you have?

You should know cunt

it must suck, there is only one halfbreed nation in the world with their own identity and culture, but the rest of the halfbreeds in america and europe are completely identityless

Are you saying there's a mämmi recipe encoded in my DNA

you should visit latinamerica

nobody gives a fuck, the norm here is following southern european culture not mattering your race, and if you follow it you are considered part of us

The world is full of mutt countries.

>but I can't be attracted to the raping, forced marriages, forced christianization, enslaving, murdering part
What a fucking cuck

all of north and south america is made up of nations of halfbreeds. they seem fairly cultured, i mean they have traditions like day of the dead and shit like that

Well, those people normally don't give a flying fuck about race. Most lead their lives without even mentioning the topic once, or sometimes they use some funny terms such as "moreno, trigueño, bronceado", which basically mean tan to refer to their skin color.

>there is only one halfbreed nation in the world with their own identity and culture
which one?

i'm a mutt, but at least i'm not an american wh*Te boy

>You can't pretend to be black and you can't pretend to be white, so what do you do?
the eternal anglo in a nutshell

why would a half-breed be culturless?

>What's it like to be a cultureless half breed?
Isn't it who you all are? I mean, you, citizens of the outer colonies. You can't pretend to be German or English, and your skin colour doesn't have any culture by default. Otherwise some Chechen may claim Shakespear as part of his WHITE culture.

I’m both. But more importantly, I’m me. The living legacy of my mom and dad.

Being of split ancestry means you have two cultures, they don't cancel each other out you fucking retard.

THIS
while they fight about that polarized bullshit nosotros nos cagamos de risa

so it takes two generations of bleaching to clean up abos into something respectable. anyone know how many it takes for nigs?

how could a human even form and grow among other humans without getting aculturated, speaking a language, assimilating a mentality, being raised in a set ofbeliefs or religion or ideology, getting educated in some system of learning, learning to listen to x music or habitualy consumig x y food and substances, learning to value or detest this that or the other etc etc...

I don't get what you're talking about? Of course people are acculturated as they grow? That doesn't mean they can't pick up two cultures.

I was raised in two cultures, I fit in with both. There are some things that set me apart in both cultures but it's an interesting conversation starter, and no one fits in 100% anyway.

My father is a euromutt and my mother is half serb half vojvodin. (Same shit desu) So I’m half serb half mutt I suppose. Not like I really know my dads side of the family, grandfather died before my mom met my dad and my grandma died when I was too young. Rest of the family is kind of removed. So I get to larp as a Serb.

I'm half black, half white.

I identify as neither. I just think of myself as Anglo Canadian, which is a cultural group more so than a racial one.

Mongolia? Russia?

that was my point, im half italian, logicaly i speak both languages, i rarely ever speak 'official croatian' my people say kaj not što

you cant not get aculturated thats like saying you can be raised in a home where people eat with spoons and not learn to use a spoon till youre 20 i mean yes if youre a vegetable level retard

OP is a fucking moron, im not whiteknighting or anything, its just that sort of poltard drek is fucking up any chance theres any level of actual discourse of anything on this board, this isnt /int, shit isnt about post eyes to prove your bloodcount

Like a normal human being? You’re shaped by the people you’re surrounded by. You cannot touch someone without being touched yourself.

>half black
>anglo

this level of delusion

>half celtic
>Anglo

This delusion

"Anglo" in Canada just means someone who speaks English as a first language.

The main divisions in the country are English versus French, and French and English versus indigenous. Race is inconsequential here, culturally.

>there is only one halfbreed nation in the world

What? Ever heard of Latin America or Central Asia?