Why do amerifats do whatever their favourite tv show says?

Why do amerifats do whatever their favourite tv show says?

at least we americans don't fucking prey to the muslim god you fucking europoor

Enjoy getting fucking cucked to death in your country since yurope is now 34% muslim

No matter how hard you try, you will never make me ashamed to be American.

Glad to see the show was good for something after all.

Walk into any Walmart

I wish more fans of this shitty show would kill themselves.

>killing yourself

I mean it wasn't THAT bad

>"What would you rather have happen in the world: good things or interesting things?"

>googling implies doing

werther effect for retards

You mean the Canadian program that aired internationally and starred an Australian?

What does that even mean? People searched suicide attempts? How is that a bad thing?

Americans have literally no culture so they are much more influenced by pop culture

>Why do amerifats do whatever their favourite tv show says?
its called propaganda, ask the jews, not us. They run all the media just look up CNN or any other for proof.

geee they glorify suicide then wonder why suicide increases? maybe its as if letting kids think suicide is a rational way to get back at bullies is a bad thing

t. Tucker Carlson

What about all those krauts committing suicide when Goethe's Werther came out?

>showing how her actions wrecked the lives of her parents and everyone around her is glorifying

>Suicide attempts
Aka, retarded teens looking for attention.

It's hardly an American thing. Swedes divorced in droves after Ingmar Bergman made that Scenes from a Marriage series.

but user!! they deserved to feel the PAIN and frustration SHE felt. they should have tried to understand her better!

>suicide yourself because the jew cube tells you to

wew lad

You know it bothered me how she was blaming everybody for helping her about coming out about the rape (which the councelor fucking did) but she didnt try to help the girl she saw get raped

Oh you mean getting raped by the guy who she then went into a pool with while naked?

What a coincidence lmao

>Release tapes say "you helped kill me"
Wow, what a teenage fantasy. Fuck this faggot show.

>America is 44 percent non-white
lmao, and thats being conservative

it's not an american thing it has happened before in other countries

Kek

Sharts BTFO

Oh no! Fat people exist! How will we ever recover as a nation?

It's clear that got to you

This is why they shouldnt make shows that show suicide. Its all fun until real world people start taking their lives

>le but these other examples

no one cares