This is fucking awful

this is fucking awful

k

I LIKE TO

I enjoyed Hannibal until it became an arthouse titwank, figured this would go the same way so I never bothered with it.

I noticed all after that "muslim gods gaysex each other" headline stunt all the big sites seem to stop talking about it, so I assume the show stinks.

ER C N S

Gave it 4 eps or so until something better came along. Then I completely forgot it was on and this post triggered me into regretting wasting my time.

That's the point I dropped it. It just kept getting worse every episode and nothing really redeeming about it. The artsy cinematography wasn't even good because it was mostly shitty CGI.

Yep. Huge pile of shit.

Hello there Sup Forums, got tired of sperging about Domino being a black girl and went back to this?

>Wah wah wah everyone who disagrees with my opinion is Sup Forums

Fuck off you mentally ill retard.

Sadly, the show falls apart because the guy playing Shadow Moon and the woman playing his wife are atrocious actors. That's the only problem. This only issue, however, is exacerbated by the fact they get far too much screen time.

This shit fucker probably loved the 40 minute gay muslim sex scene.

You gotta need some lotion for your asshole Sup Forumsack, keep trying.

Oh there's a lot more problems than just bad acting. The entire story and premise is utter bullshit. It's laughably bad.

That scene is from the book, written before 9/11.

>how dare you not like muh shitty fantasy book adaption

I think you're the one who should go back

>B-b-b-b-buh Sup Forums!

Awww, look at this triggered little faggot.

Just so you know. If you criticize this show on Sup Forums, one little triggered sodomite snowflake will sperg out and spend the entire thread trying to defend this shit. It's hilarious. I was baiting him frequently during the run of this awful show.

It definitely stopped being interesting when I kept having to google the characters to remember their names. I know a lot about various mythologies/religions and I found myself being confused while watching the show. I admittedly haven't read the book. I'm assuming this show is made for people familiar with the book because there's no way any normies would be able to latch on and understand who is who by just watching the show.

It makes it a frustrating experience and the acting is pretty fucking bad.

The premise and story, overall, is something which is intrinsically subjective. You're just a pedantic prick if you go to watch something which doesn't interest you in the slightest and then claim it's bad.

>LOS DIOSES SON REALES SI CREES EN ELLOS

i love how this show triggers Sup Forums so hard

>I know a lot about various mythologies/religions and I found myself being confused while watching the show.
its not the shows problem that you have the iq of someone from africa

i dont know who domino is
everything about this show just feels extremely pretentious, the actors make no attempt to portray lines from the book in an organic manner so they all sound like faggots trying to be shakespearean as though every single line theyre reading straight from the book is some life changing introspective quote from a fortune cookie
but since you wanna bring up the Sup Forums maymay i will oblige you and say that the opening of episode 2 is where i stopped watching

just the same typical black people sob story, but turned up to 11, if they had mentioned that it was actually other black tribes in africa that captured them and sold them into slavery for bottles of rum and shit i would have been fine with it because thats actually what happened, but nah its this DUTCH [because we're too pussy to say white and don't want the message to be *too* obvious ;^) wink wink] MAAAWWW FUCKAAASS stole us from our beds put these chains around our hands, so this justifies any and all murderous intentions that we have because i don't know how to solve an issue, only destroy shit shoutout to my lefty fanbois in the audience right now *high fives camera*

i just cant take the show seriously

you actually wrote all that lmao

Why is there no god of poop?

M O V E

I
T

I enjoy the visuals quite a bit. It's certainly more interesting than the book. But I've only watched about 5 episodes and I don't know if I'll ever go back to it.

You're fucking awful.

watchign Sup Forums get mad at the Anansi scene at the start of episode two because BLM REEE and missing the point was pretty funny.

he trolled a ship full of niggers with black lives matter rhetoric into chimping out and doing what he wanted, dieing in his name.

shit shoudl have been Sup Forums's favourite intro to a show ever.

based

i live to shitpost

Episode 7 was kino desu

That gay sex scene was sooooo gay tho. Way gayer than the book