>very ugly to the point even we make fun of ourselves
>all finns are depressed and suicidal
>all finns are alcoholics
>literally 0 achviements and no history at all
>cumrag for sweden, yes for SWEDEN for 700 years and then russians
>swedes had to civilize us because we were literal cavemen
>high point of finnish history: losing a war against russians
>despite the good education memes, we are very stupid
>finnish weekend: 3 days of drinking beer and booze and then to work on monday to plan our suicide
>high unemployement rates and GDP keeps falling as we speak
>no place in europe, as we aren't nordic, baltic, slavic or germanic
>even our neighbor countries find finns as disgusting hobos
>literal mongols
>proudest moments in the past 30 years were 2 gold medals from ice hockey and we still keep bragging about it and making documentaries and movies about those victories
>finns are the biggest attentionwhores on internet
>there's a good reason for why so many finns use imageboards. they want attention and mentionings, because that is the only thing left of what gives them joy
>finns bully swedes on internet 24/7 because they are jealous of them and they want their attention. when a swede replies to a finn, finns feel more nordic and happy to he noticed by superior beings
>finns post mongol memes out of anger, not because they like them. they actually hate them but have no other choice. all finns want to be like scandis

Other urls found in this thread:

stat.fi/ajk/satavuotiassuomi/suomimaailmankarjessa_en.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are white, KUULIKKOTE!!!

Is this the meme thread?

I like Finland, please stop making hateful thread

Dis

and we finns have no right to call americans mutts when we look like this
most finns have at least one heritage disease due to inbreeding. cold winters + incest has made us look like this, not our "mongol" genes.
we are subhumans

for some reason many of us have big lips and flat wide noses too. it's almost like we are part african

Finns will get new DNA soon. Finnish guys get Russian and Thai wives while Finnish women get south and west European.
I saw a really tall half-Thai yesterday. He looked quite masculine too. Things are looking bright for us.

fennosw*Doid subhuman, fuck off. leave our BALTIC brothers alone.

Mongols have achieved more than all nordic people combined have.

i miss /mammipizza/ peka

as sad it might sound, but i agree on that we need to have children with non-finns. it's the only way to get rid of our heritage diseases and ugly features

God bless Polan

REALLY starting to get concerned about your mental health
get help

>no place in europe, as we aren't nordic, baltic, slavic or germanic
welcome to the club friend

Yes
t. mordva

you are mostly germanic. finns in other hand are not even close to anyone else in europe

I confess; I was the shitposter on the grassy knoll

Calm down sperglord. Every single word in my post was true

I have a question about Estonian language. Do you use two letters at the end to show patalisation, right?

>Using linguistic terminology in genetics
can you not

when i was a child my mother used to say that i shouldn't go for a finnish girl, because we are not very healthy people. all of my grandparents died to cancer, but they had so many other diseases too (parkinson's, alzheimer's, hypertension and the list goes on and on).
this is very common with finns and especially to those living outside of Helsinki. there is no magical cure to this, but racemixing is the closest thing we can do to improve our genepool

Raivoisa ruotsalaisjäbä?

Finland is literally the best country in the world: stat.fi/ajk/satavuotiassuomi/suomimaailmankarjessa_en.html

>ywn be finnish

So what, you are 100% european by spirit. Some people in Russia antieuropean being slavic.

Is this why there are so many people with dementia in Finland?

yeah

Oh wow there's two cunts in need of mental health services.
Or one insane person who can do inspect element wizardry, and maybe even stack legos.

Yeap. Double consonants in the end mostly make soft sounds, and yeah.

I know it's a meme thread but come on now.

those meme statistics won't change anything i said, unless you can prove me wrong