This is the perfect empire. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the perfect empire. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Trsat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and then it became a meme empire, so?

Ah yes, Magna Belgica

too bad is inhabitated by fr*nch

The French didn't exist back then, you stupid ball of grease.

This is the perfect empire. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

they existed in intenction
they should must eradicated in time

>Danes
>Britshits
Pick one.
Poland and France should meet at Elbe, that's a fact.

The only thing Poland should "meet" is its utter and complete destruction.

>Pick one.
No, we were one people, and we will be one people again!

wrong

I would bash your fucking had you g*Rman subhuman.
My allies :)

>kein Österreich
Schieße

Yeah I know, I'm never sure what I like more, a comfy greater Germany with Austria and just the German-speaking lands or two fat German and Austrian empires...

why do my countrymen have such a fetish for being dominated by scandis
dumb

oh yea, baby

I also have fetish for BBC~
Why not a Grossdeutschland that includes all the German speaking lands and the lands of the Hapsburg monarchy?

>baguette becomes too popular
>ìnvents ciabatta

I don't know man, seems a little too fat to me

why do austria even exist in the first place ?
what happened

Germany was a collection of small states under the hegemony of Austria. Soon however, Austria was defeated by the second largest Germany state; Prussia, who annexed all the non-Austrian German speaking lands.
Not fat enough

strong state in the Holy Roman Empire and powerful development under Hapsburgs led to a rivalry with Prussia that culminated in the German War of 1866 and Austrias defeat. Prussia didn't want Austria in the new German state because they'd be too influential as they were the only German state that could match Prussia's power.

Finish the railroad... Restore the Empire...

gib back colonies

He understood...

This, EU6 was best EU desu, but then it bloated

C'mon, modern Germany would divert all it's income to giving money to Africans.

Or Chinese. Qingdao was also a net financial loss to us

I honestly think Africa would be better off if WW1 didn't happen and the colonies remained to this day.

Fuck off Karl.

Whereas our Chinese colony become one of the richest cities in the world. Germans just don't know how to exploit natives properly.

Definitely. Europe as well obviously.

This is fact.

German Qingdao was the most modern city in China. As usual we wasted all our efforts so third worlders could harvest them. Just like in Eastern Europe.

>more nagging c*tholics in your empire
why?
>having to share your nation state with a bunch of non-Germans
Again, why?

Hmm I wonder though what would've happened if we had held on to them a bit longer (more than 20-30 years) or got to them earlier (HRE clusterfuckery to blame for that), I guess Brit colonies in their first decades were also not profitable yet because it took some time to set things up?

I'm made out of gold though
>implying there'd be non-Germans in this state

>As usual we wasted all our efforts so third worlders could harvest them.
This is all first world countries today unfortunately.

Probably. At some point once the public got aware enough to know the conditions in Africa, the empires would have started actually civilizing their colonies.

>I guess Brit colonies in their first decades were also not profitable yet because it took some time to set things up?
That is true, but that's because the colony was too small. So we annexed a bunch more and then the money started rolling in.

I think the germans did try to educate and develope their colonies in Africa, probably more than other colonial powers.
Then the brits and the french had to come and fuck it all up.
I think Eritrea was also pretty developed with the italians.

>anyone who talks about cherishing the local inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a concentration camp! - Adolf Hitler
See, he got it.

Willy I was best, II and what followed after utter shite, everyone here will agree with that.
Early death of Freddy III fucks us over to this very day

I read somewhere that conditions did actually improve when the public got more aware, for example in German East Africa the governor became less brutal I think
>I think the germans did try to educate and develope their colonies in Africa, probably more than other colonial powers.
possibly, we did build schools. Not sure if that was more than others did.
We did however also slaughter Hereros and Namas in Namibia, so that's that.
Belgians in congo, French in Algeria and Brits in india/ south africa / new zealand were no better though

ummmm sweety x

we wuz nordic n shieeet

>the best, the most human, most honorable rae the world possesses

“Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased.” - Benjamin Franklin.

It was literally such a clusterfuck that the Emperor abdicated and died.

>led by someone more inbred than the most rural East Anatolian
Whatever could go wrong?

>Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion
Excuse me what

S-shut up!!111!1!1!
Charles was the best emperor to walk on this planet!1!1!

We still honor him here, unlike his son. Probably due to fact that he was Dutch and accelerated Dutch independence from the HRE.

the plight that is nordicism

One of our crowns in our flag is Charles's too

That's a funny expression for "German serflings were squeezed between their Austrian and Prussian masters fighting over who controls whom''.

italy didn't exist back then so all of this might as well be french

>
>
>

Godless Fr*nks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Trsat

Britshits (and Jews) are the reason that South Africa is a shithole today.

*blocks your path*

The perfect empire is one people are happy to be a part of, where their respective cultural expression isn't dictated or restrained within the reason of civility, and where all speak a common tongue.

"No one is white except me"

>Half of germany
>Half of france
>Half of italy
>Entire of netherlands
>Catalonia
>Northern balkans
>In one country
How fucking dare you

Rude

Not with it's inheritance system it is.