1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Do you know the solution to this chess puzzle?

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/NjFl8Vaw
lichess.org/aIfVL3xh
lichess.org/rmSxppoU
lichess.org/8gzVZDAy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just stay to the checkers

I know the answer. I'm just asking to see if anybody else does as well.

To honor KARA BOĞA some Argentine KARA BOĞA worshipper created the BBC (Big Black Check) or simply, the Black Bull Offensive.
As we can see the BLACK man, represented by the BLACK horse which is the force of nature, is unstoppable.. goes Ng2-e1, already prepped by the wh*Te king.
If we continue analysing the scenario in which the Black Bull Offensive happens, we can see the phallus of the Black Bull: it occupies the coordinates e2-e3.
the wh*Te """man"" can't do anything about it but move to Kf3-g3 and let the BLACK TÜRK pound the wh*Te queen, the wh*Te"""""""""man"""""" can't fight because KARA BOĞA (represented by the BLACK KING) is protecting the BLACK Horse(BULL)granting a protective, melanin aura.

I can't be the only one that knows the answer, can I?

It's so easy....

C'mon guys. Think. Use your brain.

Black wins in 3

Technically, you're right. But actually it's 2 because white resigns before Black gets to checkmate him.

Knight D4, and then knight E6, and the white pieces are fucked.

Is that correct?

Black Knight takes square D4 was correct. Then White Bishop captures that same contested D4 square. Black Bishop then recaptures D4.

White can recapture the D4 square to even the playing field but that leaves the White King open to a checkmate at C2.

Here's another easy one.

Can you figure it out? Sup Forums

Netherlands isn't allowed to answer since I know he knows.

How can I learn chess fast and easy? I already know the basics, just want to become a serious player.

Lichess.org

1. ... Bd4
2. Bd4 Nd4
Queen can't capture because 3. Qd4 Qc2#. Black has an advantage of a one full piece and c2 square is attacked 3 times. You can try to defend it by 3. c3 or 3. Bb3

1. ... Bd4
2. Bc6 Be3
3. (White has to move the queen or lose it) Qe3 Qc6

again, black one piece up

There is no easy to way. If the activities that led to greatness were easy and fun, then everyone would do them, and you would not distinguish the best from the rest. The reality that deliberate practice is hard can even be seen as good news. It means that most people won't do it. So your willingness to go above and beyond to do it will distinguish you all the more.

Sorry, mate.

Thx.

When I said easy, I actually meant "well made", Lichess seems nice imo. I get it that it requires hard work to get better in chess.

Double check what you just wrote. I think you made a mistake.

1. Argentina
2. Yes, just nuke the board from orbit.

white is supposed to be at the bottom. so i am confused about the notation. What happens if the black knight captures the white knight?

>I think you made a mistake.
that's very possible, I'm a noob. Do you mean not taking with the knight on the first move? Or is my notation fucked up? I'm kinda used to looking at the board from white's perspective so a file can be h file for me

If Black Knight captures the White Knight, then the White Bishop will avenge the White Knight's death but fall victim to Black Bishop's vengeful sniper strike which can be further avenged by having the White Queen move in and kill it but that leaves the White King susceptible a checkmate at C2. Read

>2. Bc6 Be3
The Be3 confused me. How the black bishop is able to move onto the e3 square perplexed me. But yeah, I agree that the notation can be confusing for some new players. I had trouble with it too.

Pls be gentle, I'm a total noob
lichess.org/NjFl8Vaw

If he first moves to d4 square then he can go to e3. But fuck it. I put it in the Stockfish and you should capture with the Knight, because after
1. ... Bd4
2. ag6
and Stockfish shows that the position is equal. Take with the knight first and you're golden

lichess.org/aIfVL3xh

FORKED. Nice move Spainbro

Good match my man, we both miserably lost our queens though

it wasn't me though, it was probably a burger. was just a spectactor. It was enjoyable game to watch, though when you captured the rook with the pawn instead of the king I knew it was all over.

yeah that was me, a horrible blunder tbqh
tried some tricky knight stuff but yeah

It wasn't me.

Which country was the winner of the match?
>Belgium
>A real country
lol

gotta go now, but maybe we can play a little Sup Forums tournament sometime? I think we would need some burner accounts tho

We would have to create a bracket for the tournament. I'll use my real account, idc lol. It's just a serious of undecipherable random letters and numbers anyways.

or if the number of players is small we can have everybody play everybody.

That could work.

Lichess tournaments have some very difficult players to beat. I'm kinda skeptical about the competition we'll receive from players on Sup Forums's Sup Forums, however.

It might be a cakewalk.

>It might be a cakewalk.

No offense

Me, but then we played another and Belgium won

kek

Try this one, Sup Forums.

Obviously there are plenty of ways to mate in 4 moves or more. But there's only one way to mate in 3 moves. Can you find it?

>le i trapped your knight
>didn't realise you blundered your rook on move 22
we're both retarded and it's wonderful

Move the black knight above the king to where the paw is below the white knight?

The question is why black is still playing.

For stalemate, of course :^)

no you can simply win the knight on D4 because the queen can't recapture because of the mate threat

You can mate in 2 moves, move queen right 1 then up 4

>move queen right 1
That's stalemate, i.e. a draw

What about left 1 and up 5

What the fuck is the puzzle? Is it mate in 2? mate in 3? Have you never done a chess puzzle before?

the king doesn't have any legal moves so you're pretty much forced to move your rook

There is no need to be upset.

FUCK
U

Please go easy on me.
lichess.org/rmSxppoU

ok so i had the right idea.

Trying again. Last time I was playing another game when someone joined.
lichess.org/8gzVZDAy

1. ...Bb2xNe5 ---- Bd6xe5
2. ...Nf3xe5 ---- Qe7xe5
3. ....Qf2xf7#
many wh*teoid opponents were destroyed by this tactic

1. Russia
2. It's fucking 3:47 AM here, I'm not able to think in such a sleepy mood.

>chess
what the fuck is that some grandpas game

white to move and to mate in 2