Post ur cunt's air force

Post ur cunt's air force.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q48Swb2ATww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Straight from 1944.

based

We bought some Spitfires from the UK but they were never delivered because of the war and then we got wrecked. Now NATO does our air force, we have a few choppers.

?

My uncle helped design that

>having airforce
might as well pump all money in patrol boats

gripens are based. cheap and excellent fighters

I like the roundel.

Based F-5EM.

imagine joining the air force because you want to fly fighter jets and you get stuck with some ww2 surplus pos

We mostly have a work horse airforce

Some token aged jet fighters for interceptor duty

>tfw if ur country is attacked the US has to bail your ass
Feels good man

How does it work? Like Panama have no military at all?

Not really. The closest thing we have is SENAFRONT but they focus on protecting the borders and search and rescue

So basically Police spec ops?

Well they dress up like military

Yeah, kinda like BOPE in Rio.

Plz sell us them , fuck the frogs or Amerimutt

>Belgian aircraft totaled more than 6,080 flight hours. They carried out 605 missions and observed 2,089 targets to obtain information.

We were suposed to leave the iraq syria region sooner but the netherlands didnt have enough missiles to replace us

(Soon)
Retards might actually chose the f35 instead of gripen fighters

If most of Europe got F-35, now Belgium will have too.

Not really , France got Rafales and some other European countries are getting gripen's.
>The strong must fear the weak

France and Sweden make their own, so it's expected. Meanwhile rest of (relevant) NATO are going F-35.

>when every single one of your cunt's turbojet planes have to get grounded because there's no money for spares and they're from early and mid cold war era

The worst part is Argentina's only options now are Russian/Chinese jets because Britain will block anything western. Mig-35 seems a good choice tho.

>can't maintain old fleet because the economy and government management is retarded
>just buy a brand new one
I don't see it happening. I'm the one that says that we don't really have enemies to deter or fight save for traffickers that you can deal with a few cheap turboprops. God knows we could spend money on better stuff than last gen jets to shoot down Cessnas
In fact relationships with Britain are warming up a little, so no need to give the impression we're looking to increase capabilities.

*teleports above you*

>tfw you will never fly 70000 feet in the air
youtube.com/watch?v=q48Swb2ATww

Kamikaze when?

PC-7s are left only in 1 tactical squadron and the aviation school

Did the Texans already replaced the rest? I thought we had only bought 1/3rd the number of Pilatus, did they reduce the number of squadrons?

Or are we unironically counting the Blackhawks as replacement instead? Seeing the drug war is now official duty for the armed forces

Yes less than 30 remain of the original 88
And with something like 56 Texans in service their days are numbered, at least a lot of parks will have them as decoration

>Gets hit by thunder and engine stops working
>Pilot get neck pain due to heavy 400 000€ helmet
>All missiles mis their target and you are out of ammo due to only having 4 of them

56? I'm glad they went through with that, it's hard to find good info on numbers tho it's sad they'll be retired as decoration, I'd unironically would rather see them put to better use, you'd think they could use them to work on unmanned conversions as my understanding is we're still lagging in drones compared to what most other nations are using. Are you counting the ones for SEMAR in there? How many did they get?

Semar got 14, with nothing clear if they plan to get more, but those 56 are just air force numbers, we will have to see if they get more, as far as I know the contract isn't finished yet
And as far as everyone is aware, PC 7s will probably become, museum exhibits, decorating items or target practice objectives

Our air force since 1948 when the military was outlawed.

Damn we really fucked up your constitution.

>Classic Tier
UK
Germany
Japan
>Absolutely Top Tier
USA
Sweden
>Honorable Mentions
Portugal looks neat
Philippines is surprising
Brazil's is also good
South Africa and Australia are also interesting
Vietnam and China also interesting
Both Korea's as well
Indonesia's is unique
>All others
[nation]
>kiwi tier
New Zealand pls

I like our triangles

>classic tier
>no France
why?

Why would it be?

Because its the first air force roundel in the world

But it isn't a classic. Just because it is first does not make it a classic.

Just replace classic with legendary if you find it confusing.

>New Zealand pls

It is quite funny having a flightless bird on your airforce roundel lmao.

my dad works at xbox

Thx man, and yeah it figures they'd be retired that way

>the first formal air force
>first country to use airplanes for warfare, WWI
>involved in a number of air battles during the early WWII, with resistance pilots carrying on the fight later on
>insisted on developing its own planes and industry, coming up with independent designs and factories during the Cold War, spearheading delta wing designs
>not a classic

we need to develop our own toys desu

What about the T-35 ?
First powered plane to be use in warfare was by Italy, its debated about the first air to air interception but maybe it was France
The first air to surface combat in maritime history was in Mexico

the sheer materials technology to develop a reliable jet engine requires so much effort and so much money that by the time non first world countries develop their own aircraft, the first world will already have something to make it obsolete, and your potential enemies would just buy those advanced planes
don't fall for the autarky meme

that's not how you should treat helicopters.

Shit happens :(

>survive earthquake
>get killed by a crashing helicopter

Fugg we killed the Thundercats

Posting god's plane

M-345 HET