So... what happened to him?

So... what happened to him?

died of a heart attack while speeding away. his car hit the first police car to respond to the shooting, incinerating both officers. their families were metaphorically and literally crushed. way to go Jesse

he kept driving

He went home and finished the light gun version of RAGE

He got a need for going fast

He was a real human bean. A real hero.

Drived home, found he had no family/friends to go back to, was so traumatised from all the torture and terrible things that had happened to him that he started using meth again, became addicted, and died from an overdose less than a year later.

got killed by the police for being a white person

considering not even a minute later there was a huge line of police cars coming down the only road out of the compound, he was probably arrested

Ran over and killed some more dogs

Arrested for what though?
Walt pretty much took all the blame, the nazis were dead, and he has signs of physical and thanks to Todd, sexual abuse, with no evidence he committed a crime, unless they sweep the sterile Meth lab and find a print, in which case They'd find Walt's first (he touches stuff before collapsing) and even if they DID find Jesse's, it was under duress.

I don't see how anyone could prove any wrongdoing on his part. With Saul in the wind and Walt dead (?) his conspirators certainly won't testify.

Driving out of the compound with all those dead people is enough to get arrested.

Probably rekindle the relationship between him and the mexican girl

Sexual abuse thanks to Todd? What did I forget?

they would easily be able to see that he was being kept there against his will though, unless they charged him with something else i think theres a good chance they'd let him go

Todd raped him in his tight, methed up scabby boyhole

It doesn't matter. The only guy alive driving away from the scene of a murder gets arrested. Use your brain, buddy.

I think fleeing a mass murder, at the site where you were evidentially a captive... that's not likely to get you arrested. All he has to say is "I was going To get the authorities."

>that's not likely to get you arrested.

Yes, it is. They don't know you didn't kill all those people. You get arrested.

Playing xbox still, presumably

After the role of a lifetime, he's been busy

He joined a cult.

sure theyd probably stop him and ask a bunch of questions but that doesnt mean he would automatically be arrested on murder charges

theyd probably ask what hes doing there and he would tell them he was a prisoner there and they would go up and see the cage he was kept in and believe that he was telling the truth
why would they arrest him after that?

and then exonerated of any crimes when they find his prints and shit bucket in the hole they kept him in as well as the gun in walt's trunk with hs print all over it.

as far as the meth dealing goes, he already testified in an earlier episode to hank and his butt buddy

probably got the fuck out town possibly witness protection

>neo nazis are really bad people!

This is the most realistic answer

they werent real neo nazis, just a prison gang

Maybe the car with the spring loaded machine gun covered in Walt's prints, the fact no bullet casings or guns have jesses, the fact he was clearly a hostage with shackle burn on his wrists,

There's nothing to say Jesse did shit.

All I wanna know is what happened to Brock.

I think the funniest thing is that he probably told the police the location of Hank and Gomez's bodies making Walt's attempt to help Skylar completely meaningless

probably living with his grandma or aunt or whoever that was

Got raised in some shitty children's home and grew up to join a gang

>>The only guy alive driving away from the scene of a murder gets arrested.

detained but not charged

Underrated. Led by Will Graham

>why would they arrest him after that?
Why would they let him go? He's at the very least a material witness, and certainly a POI until he's cleared. If at any time during the questioning they suspect he's not on the level, they'll book him as a suspect.

>Xbox, resurrect my career

>So... what happened to him?
The family of the dog got their revenge a few years later.

>Drived

funny how most of the support cast from that film are more successful than aaron paul now

They had nazi tattoos so yeah they were neo nazis

irrelevant.

thats like saying im gay because i have a cock tattooed on my chest

>just keep smiling, Aaron

>wanted by every law enforcement agency in the world
>no money
>mentally challenged
he probably got caught like 2 hours later.

he joined a cult and got married to a hot cunt with whom he fathered a shitty son