Tell me a secret from your country

Tell me a secret from your country

Other urls found in this thread:

svz.de/deutschland-welt/panorama/das-neue-kilo-id18852501.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ntqBMFMGZ-Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_Laundries_in_Ireland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have Danish thralls

There has been no lawfully conducted election in Canada for decades.

we don't actually wear shoes indoors

Our second president was part black

We're actually white.
Pls no bully.

We joke about portuguese people being dumb.

Benito Mussolini tried to eliminate all the foreign words, and replace them with some of their own. Mickey Mouse became “Topolino”, Donald Duck “Paperino” and Goofy became “Pippo”. This names are used even today, although the ban has been lifted.

I do all the time. It's more comfortable

In recent years, in Japan
there are believers of cleaning
who believe luck and fortune will rise as their clean.

Meth use is more normalised here than in other first world countries.

foreign retirees don't pay taxes on estate property

Good to know.

Did you know that our royalty descended from Alexander the Great who magically appeared in the mountains of Sumatra and married a local woman? Their son later migrated to Malaya.

we know we're the bad guys of history

Based.

you are required to stay in the country for 183 days per year (not necessarily continuous)

American cheese is just processed cheese but you didnt hear it from me

we dont actually like europeans. or anyone else for that matter.

Assange is dead

Nothing wrong with having a smash every now and then

We didn't destroy all of our nukes.

Good initiative desu. Never knew about this.

How this works?

Nobody likes you either (except south koreans).

you get in a plane and come here and stay for a while, what's the issue?

I want to know why specifically 183 days. How is this important?

We don't really care about our heritage and we are not as devided politically and racially in real life as we are on the internet and on media.

183 = half a year
they want you to stay sort of as a way to force you to spend your money here so you don't just buy a shitton of villas and rent them to holiday goers without paying zero taxes

*while paying zero taxes
don't know why exactly 183 days, but that's the gist of it

Let me tell you my secret. I know who was the mind behind that journalist's death. It was Hitler.

we are actually the good guys

I was wondering if it was protectionism. It's kinda dumb tbqh.

Everyone thinks everybody here is named Mohamed, but i'm actually Abdullah.

Jacobites still meet here.

how about Akbar?

You may know that Canada has milk bags, but did you know we have S U G A R B A G S?
We do also have milk bags tho

big fucking deal
no different from flour or salt bags

Nobody really think our food is the best

but these are plastic, not paper

so are the others

Never seen flour or salt plastic bags tho, always paper packets. Which is weird given we adopted bags for milk, you'd expect that if they were so good flour would also come in plastic bags.

Nobody actually likes shitskins here, we just let them live here

Good

Every local man/woman is a mutt tbf

Top secret : jokes about the jews are very popular but kept hidden from the medias

hitler was founded by NY jews to start a war only to kill european jews.

We often leave without saying bye, we usually keep a 1-2 meter distance when talking to even close friends, and we can be furious at people or things without showing any sign of it.

Sweden and Finland do the same.

we eat sopa de macaco uma delicia everyday before going to bed and in holidays we eat it just after we wake up

If you wan't to enjoy Alps go to west Styria and
west Carinthia NOT Tyrol and Vorarlberg. They are overpriced as fuck

> Norwegian secret: you don't have to learn "ha det bra"

I wonder how Scandinavian suicide rate isn't higher. You guys are lonley even when in company of other people.

I'm secretly afraid of getting shot.

are you going to purchase those bulletproof backpacks and helmets?

No, but I own 3 handguns, and 2 shotguns for home defense.

Had to pull my gun out when some nignogs tried to break into my neighbors apartment. Came at them with the gun drawn, they ran like hell.

>1-2 meter distance
literally why?

The vast majority of young people are not at all religious, they just claim to be Christian because it makes their parents/grandparents happy

We're Bulgars

>001
the brice of freedom :DDD

CIA prisons are still operational today

We still have active government agencies that are stitching together the old shredded Stasi records.

I'm bi

all lies

Germany created the roundest object in the universe, which will be the new kilogram definition

svz.de/deutschland-welt/panorama/das-neue-kilo-id18852501.html

Merkel still speaks fluent Russian and this is the only publically available record of her doing so:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntqBMFMGZ-Q

or they are scared of meeting Luci in the afterlife

Alot of people don't own guns or are kind scared of them.

We're not actually Lithuanians

There's a place in Newfoundland named Dildo

You wouldn't speak the language of the country that wants to undermine your democracy and polarize your society either.

No, I meant bulletproof clothing for when you go outside, like to public areas, like festivals or school

:( pls Norbert, bulletproof clothing are very expensive

she did used to be a high ranking East German official. It makes sense she speaks good Russian

1) It's Nobsi :))) for you

2) I mean it's fucked that you even have to own guns. No one except hunters and collectors owns guns here (aside froma few loons) and no one ever feels the need to.

The national party has been subverted by the communist party of china

Moose actually outnumber people 3 to 1 in Newfoundland and it causes many vehicle collisions and deaths. Also Polar bears sometimes walk across the ice from Labrador to Newfoundland in winter time.

We are white

It varies house to house but many people unironically do and it's fucking disgusting. Every bottom of any shoe had at least some small traces of piss and shit on them just by walking around outside and using public restrooms. I told my mom not to put her feet on my bed with her shoes on and she laughed at me like that was unreasonable. Fuck people that wear shoes indoors.

There's a hole full of dead babies from the 70s not 20 minutes from my house, the hospital ran by the church basically encouraged some infant mortality to get round having abortions

spooky. Dig one up and post the skeleton.

I saw a documentary about this, you live near Tuam then? Absolutley Engels tier of disgusting

I just say "ha det" (which translates to "have it"), and just now I think it might be perceived as rude when all service people say "ha det bra".

We have alcohol.

Because it's weird having people all up in your face in a friendly conversation. I'm also a germaphobe.

black and dark skinned pardos are actualy a low minority here, with white and light/medium skinned pardos being the majority

Yea Galway anyway, church is great for all that craic, my parish priest from the 2000s got sent to africa to the missions because I'm pretty sure he was fiddling kids, but that's more of an open secret

My family does and it's disgusting. If I ever walk barefoot around the house the bottom of my foot gets black. It's fucked up and barbaric. Especially if you're sitting at bed or at the couch in your living room.
I don't get it, just walk around in your socks and leave the shoes at the door. Can people not process that those shoes walk around all the filthy asphalt and concrete in the outside world?
You literal barbarian

>we are not as devided politically and racially in real life as we are on the internet and on media.
Dude, do you not go out of your house every now and then? We are at peak levels of division right now.

Don't understand how the nuns can look themselves in the mirror. They let children, years into their life, die of disease without attempting to help then or starved them in the winter. How fucking inhuman can you get

Yea, you ever hear of Magdalene Laundries? Were basically these prisons/asylums where the nuns and the church kept women who had children out of wedlock and sex outside of marriage and that type of thing. They had a mass grave of corpses outside one of those too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_Laundries_in_Ireland

We just had a serial killer in Toronto killing gays

We actually eat cheese with mites (fromage aux artisous), and cheese with worms though it's just a habit and not a speciality like in Sardinia.

The French are the catfish of Europe, they eat anything

Wtf. Fuck the church. What the fuck.

We actually hate the US and Russia equally, but try to keep good relations with both of them while screaming swears in our heads.

We actually know anime characters look like white people.

>Were basically these prisons/asylums where the nuns and the church kept women who had children out of wedlock and sex outside of marriage

Nice. Whores btfo.

>In recent years, in Japan
>there are believers of cleaning
>who believe luck and fortune will rise as their clean.
explain please?

We're getting sick of being treated so poorly while being expected to do so much. Personally, I'm willing to sacrifice my own country if it means equal or worse destruction of certain other countries.

Yea I know right, that's on top of all the diddling. You should watch Calvary.
There is some funny shit though, like the time Monsignor Horan built an airport at Knock without any permission from the government just because he felt like it, Knock is just this shit hold parish in the middle of a bog and he just showed up one day with some JCBs and decided to build an airport. Still there today. You can get holy water out the taps at Knock too

Southern hospitality is a meme. Southerners are very rude to people that are even remotely different from them.

Doesn't that depend on the size of your wallet?

This is true. Midwesterners are friendly, though.
Not in the way I suspect you're think.

>think
thinking*

The meme North is white vs South is brown actually IRL because it's mostly true.