An fucking asian has higher test than other 3 white dudes

>an fucking asian has higher test than other 3 white dudes

What the fuck is happening in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990
google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE67P50M20100826
google.com.mx/amp/s/ethnicmuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/19/east-asian-testosterone-i/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buzzfeed
holy shit lmao

You have to realize that is average test level for an Asian, while those white guys are just below average.

Uhh why so low test?

It could be a multitude of things
>sedentary lifestyle and poor diet
>feminine personality
>weak father figure or lack thereof

>feminine personality
>weak father figure or lack thereof

Wait, does this actually affect T levels or am I just retarded?

Forgot to add
>long term relationships or marriage/kids
Studies have shown that these life choices are directly related to men with lower test. Although this could be a correlation/casusation issue since test naturally lowers past thirty

wh*Toids are low-T compared to black men.

white men are the literal soyboys of the human race

Kara boga my yellow brothers. There is a reason the Vietnamese currency is called DONG.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990
After adjustment for age and Quetelet's index, the levels of total and bioavailable testosterone were highest in Asian-Americans, intermediate in African-Americans, and lowest in whites.

google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE67P50M20100826
Low testosterone, also called hypogonadism, has been linked to erectile dysfunction and poor libido.

According to Solvay Pharmaceuticals, which makes a prescription ointment for men with low testosterone, the hormone is considered low when it dips below 300 nanograms per deciliter of blood

At least part of the reason has to do with environmental factors such as diet, chemicals or social status, it appears, because Asian men who lived in the U.S. had testosterone levels similar to other Americans, while those who lived in Asia did not.

Psychological state affects T levels.
It varies throughout the day, with diet, with state of mind.
Look at tits for 10 mins and your T rises.

I forgot to add something about soy and that asian men are YELLOW OXEN ready to plow your women's fertile paddies.

I meant more in long term. Looking a tits would only make it rise for a little while.

I read something on /fit/ about how your social attitude affects test, plus with no strong father, mothers coddle their sons and make them weak

How do I naturally lower my test so I can "accidentally" turn in to a girl?

Pierce your taint until it gets infected

Karaboga my brothers. Its backed by scientific fact that white men are the lowest T race.

This explains why they are getting blacked by Egyptian kangs.

Study confirms that Mediterranean men tend to have higher testosterone levels than American (Anglo) Men.

"Dr. Demers and his colleagues have found evidence that testosterone levels and androgen precursor steroids may vary among different ethnic populations."

"A study of Portuguese, American, and Asian men, for example, revealed that the average testosterone level in the Portuguese subjects was ~ 500, in Americans, ~ 450, and in the Asian population, ~ 400."

"Larger differences were observed with the androgen precursor steroids like DHEA. Asian men generally have less facial and body hair than Americans, who generally have less than the Portuguese."

too bad you guys spoiled your test after fucking all those hairless natives

I thought they killed the natives and fucked nigresses

white men are naturally low test

well yes but looking at tits consistently would raise your baseline

google.com.mx/amp/s/ethnicmuse.wordpress.com/2013/04/19/east-asian-testosterone-i/amp/

thank God I'm not white

sounds legit

>mexicans can't even link properly

>I read something on /fit/
Stop doing that. The only thing anyone should ever read on /fit/ is the sticky. The rest, garbage.