What are some good movies about Hollywood? I've already seen The Player, Maps to the Stars, Singing in the Rain...

What are some good movies about Hollywood? I've already seen The Player, Maps to the Stars, Singing in the Rain, Sunset Boulevard, Mulholland Drive, Get Shorty, and Bowfinger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hk6f7PgMy3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does she keep looking into the camera? stupid slut

I heard she offed herself.

Nonsense. I doubt she'd want to. She's not unhappy she just has issues.

Imagine being so ugly that the existence of beautiful women triggers you.

She's an autist who can't deal with her mom filming her.

>beautiful women

I actually unironically look like a male version of her. If I had a sister she'd probably look the same.

That girl is a CWC tier sperg who unlike most spergs is attractive, knows about personal grooming, and doesn't have creepy hobbies besides obviously being attracted to dogs

Post face.

>That girl is a CWC tier sperg

proofs?

>white knight bait shaming right on queue

>manface = beauty

lmao wew

Hail, Caesar!

Just make a thread about her on /fa/, she'll show you herself.

It seems like lots of the most known movies about hollywood tend to be comedies.

Theres a placed called notting hill its not about hollywood but it's about an hollywood actress

W-why did she crush the can? :/

Literaly who is this chick? Does she have autism?

quick rundown on her?

who cuts onions like that?

pit whore

Autistic fashion model. There's a lot autistic fashion models for some reason.
Allison Harvard is the true /ourgirl/, though.

Can you make one of her cutting that whatever it is that is her most recent IG post?

Made a thread but no replies. Give me some basic gestalt at least.

>CWC tier
whats CEC?

Reminder that her husband is a fat, ugly, manlet neckbeard who is like 15 years older than her. Is there hope?

She's gonna cause herself some serious harm one day by not looking at dangerous things

Is having autism bad? What is it like? I heard theres no intellectual dsaability so people can actually be autism without knowing? Also there must be a cure or treatment at least

kek this
imagine growing up w/o a strong father figure and subsequently hating women this much

She's beautiful.

Inland Empire

>beautiful woman

Why not read the wikipedia article on it? Sounds like you're disabled.

Honestly though, I would let her have sex with me.

Wow boy, such low standards. Could you live with the shame though?

High functioning autism is autism without intellectual disability. Classical autism is retard-autism. Some high functioning autists can function normally and will never get diagnosed, they'll sometimes be called "odd" at worst. Others can have a lot of trouble doing certain things while they have normal skill in other subjects.

>Who is she and what does she do? What is going with her?

Tropic Thunder.

nice coif, frogman

Hail, Caeser!
Ed Wood
Adaptation (kinda)
Hitchcock wasn't too bad

The girl in your pic looks like the YMS dogfucker, no offense

>The girl in your pic looks like the YMS dogfucker,
what have you been smoking nigga

giv bf (female)

>swn cut you open
;_;

are you implying she looks like a man?

wat u mean

you said give bf(female) as in its an actual woman masquerading as a BF. Are you using memes you don't even understand? That's a risky game user.

so thats not a bf (female)

With all due respect, don't lick knives, you guys
Take it from someone who rolled those dice and lost

youtube.com/watch?v=hk6f7PgMy3k
Look at the end when she lets her hair down, shes so beautiful. At least in the face. her body isn't voluptuous but her face is 10/10.

Hey its the grown version of lily kruk

yes

>doesn't have creepy hobbies
Cooking is a "creepy hobby" for a woman in the current year.

>tfw she looks like the male version of her.

Why do beautiful people get more beautiful with long hair and ugly people get uglier with long hair?

As a kid I had a friend who licked knives and I thought it would be impossible to do anything that makes me more uneasy.
Now I have a friend who opens beer bottles with his teeth and I have been thoroughly proven wrong.

Long hair simply accentuates what is already there. It's the fancy stationary and careful binding on/in which the story is written.

daily reminder that she's married to this guy

Women look better with short hair, men look worse with long hair.

Ive known this for a while, I cant figure out why. He either has the perfect dick or she actually loves him. Which is more likely?

>Women look better with short hair,
wot

oh I actually meant long, my mistake

>beautiful women
she's super average, bro. combine that with some of the most autistic retard body language I've seen in a woman and it's hard to call her "beautiful" unless all you see every day is hamplanets

i mean, look at that shit in the op. she looks like an overgrown 4 year old

>Which is more likely?
Well unless he sent her an unprovoked dick pic before they ever hooked up, she had to have been attracted to his personality/looks at some point

I genuinely don't know; has anyone ever gotten laid by sending an unrequested dick pic? (obviously Tinder doesn't count)

no but girls make mistakes and not to mention he kept her and married her as well.
bait

Who do you find beautiful? Serious question.

Its a play on this you autist

he own a resturant in NYC, he probably got some cash

even so, she obviously has money and that's basically implying she couldbt get a hotter guy with money? Like why would she accept him if it was for money when there has to be hotter guys with money that want her? I honestly think she loves him and shes a 99/100 girl that married for love or something like that.

I used to be madly in love with an autist. Of course, I didn't know she was autistic at the time. All of the signs just translated in my mind as "oh haha she's so weird and quirky." It also didn't help that I had zero experience with autism prior to meeting her.

Looking back I realized how stupid I was, considering our first ever interaction (online) was her telling me about snails and how they procreate.

>our first ever interaction (online) was her telling me about snails and how they procreate.

Cute! Tell us more.

The Artist

>mfw no one has said the producers
the absolute state of this board...

Is this a gender flipped version of "all that ruckus"?
>it's called "comfy", mom, you wouldn't understand

I meant "What's all this racket...".

What Just Happened (loosely based on a Producer)

The Kid Stays in the Picture (documentary about a Producer)

I recommend both

Barton Fink
Le Mepris
Knight of Cups
Adaptation
La La Land
Ed Wood

cool socks

giv autism gf

Please don't make fun of her! Anna is autistic!

no

why is she using oven mitts to handle something cold

is that a retard?

I was about to say Sunset Boulevard and I was gonna mention how it angered the Jews. You should watch it again.

>that nipslip

Are you?

>Broadway
>the same as Hollywood
It's almost like you haven't seen the movie

bad knife techinque, this is like the /ck/ equivalent of no trigger discipline

let's see your knife skills, fgt

>the /ck/ equivalent of no trigger discipline
Wrong

I'll die alone won't I

Do you autists seriously not get that shes joking and doing it ironically?

EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!!!!

>dude she's fucking average and autistic
>says the fat neckbeard virgin about runway model purposefully making awkward DIY videos

>says the fat neckbeard virgin about runway model purposefully making awkward DIY videos

The amount of hours you cucks spend white knighting for models you'll never meet is more pathetic than pissing in bottles every night.

>I'm a loser
>so everyone else here must be too

why was i born so ugly