Daily reminder that this is what the world currently looks like now

daily reminder that this is what the world currently looks like now.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JVGdg2UsN3jYWgaoxAZu-QsAmuCaq3kT7FvqSXwUsAA/pubhtml
link.springer.com/article/10.1186/1471-2148-10-138
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the yellow thing, Canadian supremacy?

Mongoloid admixture.

Autistic race map thread? Let's go then, I also made one a few years back, r8 and deb8

t. Jamal Malik

what's with the negroid lines in maghreb
how is it the same as sudan and east africa?

..and a modified one of some other poster
According to K8, Maghreb is 20-25% SSA

Pakis dont have australoid admixture, only some dravidian

chink admix

>dravidian
Is an offshoot of "pan-Australoid", or the descendants of coastal route migration from Africa that took place around 60kya. Most are mixed, but there's still some pure ones like the Sentinelese

This map was made by masastan I personally think it's shit because he calls it a racial map but he uses languages and culture to classify some people

I prefer mine desu

6.5/10
t. autism expert

What does "K8" mean? And "K4"?

Genetic testing formulas.

no shit, I wanted to genetic details

Grouping autosomal genetic admixture in a certain way (similar pockets, where there's n pockets for Kn)
Here the data for K8: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JVGdg2UsN3jYWgaoxAZu-QsAmuCaq3kT7FvqSXwUsAA/pubhtml

Pic is K6, which roughly corresponds to the worlds major traditional races (Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Amerindian, Capoid, Negroid, Australoid)

Magrehbis have partial negroid ancestry dumbass that's what the results show. And it's because your ancestors enslaved niggers and fucked their women. Now negroes are fucking your women lol

I personally consider Amerindians as Mongoloids wholesale, sure they have different mutations from environmental factors but they're siberians at the end of the day and Siberians are racially Mongoloids. I watched the untouched amazon tribes on netflix and they all looked like chinks.

Autistic people can't read between the lines or see differentiation you moron. If anything armchair racial anthropologists are the least autistic.

I know that, I already read this study, seems like the maghreb is 20-40% negroid
link.springer.com/article/10.1186/1471-2148-10-138

I can't blame them, I'm an ebony addict myself. :

Well as I said it depends on how many pockets you divide things into. If you go K4, then probably Negroid+Capoid, as well as Amerindian+Mongoloid will likely get combined.
Or you can go K15, where "North Sea" is separated from "Atlantic"

The small mullato dots on the iberian peninsula and italy are fuckg ridiculous. I would say completly pathetic, and false. No native iberian is mulatto of course, if you are talking about immigrats than all europe should have them and much more than iberia (specially france, uk, netherlands and so on)

Again, it's based on K8, where Portugal and Spain show up to 2-3% SSA

Lmao k8 has not northwest african (berber) samples, so it can't differentiate them, that's not accurate at all.
when it's added on other deep runs it goes to 0-1 noise neolithic... The dots are absurd tho even for k8. Those runs are a fucking combo

>northwest african (berber) samples
For good reason, as Maghrebis inherently contain 20-25% SSA. Those finer runs show 10% NW African in Iberia, so if we compute that together, we end up at the same 2-2.5% SSA in Iberia - I'm not even saying that in a hateful way lol moors, just accepting the genetic reality. Cross-Gibraltar migration was indeed very little, but the little that happened did probably influence you in that way (some less likely,m but possible explanations for the SSA introduction event are the Moorish occupation in the Middle Ages, or the re-import of Slaves in early modern era colonial times)
Be honest with yourself, you can't deny someone like Ronaldo would pass as Octoroon

nice sources for those shitty maps

Better?

>For good reason, as Maghrebis inherently contain 20-25% SSA

what? you have no clue of what you are talking about, right? Mozabites, that are the sample for northwest african (berber) are not 20-25% subsaharan ofc. Maybe south morrocans are, but not mozabite, they have half of that.

>Those finer runs show 10% NW African in Iberia

More aburds, in iberia it goes from 2% to 7% maximum, just check the k15 and k12b,completly residual and still caucasoidmaj In fact ancient iberians had more than modern iberians, so the moor absurds are just that absurds. Also the allel relastionship is not conclusive on what direction was the flow.
For some reason, we are completly separated genetically from those populations.

>Be honest with yourself, you can't deny someone like Ronaldo would pass as Octoroon

The last prove that you have no clue at all, CRonaldo has a great grandmother from cape verd, he is from madeira tho.

2-7% isn't residual. Residual would be below 1%. Perhaps most samples are flawed.

yea, 2-7% pre historic in origin from an essencially caucasoid population isnĀ“t residual,i image the other conclusions.

but that pic isn't african admixture.

>north africans (essencially caucasoid)
>subsahran (negroid)

best map

Yemenis are as much and actually probably more blacks/subsaharian than north african tho.

this is what the world looks like now

What do the blue lines represent?