fifth for ROME

sixth for ROME

"Yo bro. Are you even here legally pussy?"
wat do?

huns/ any nomads >r*mans

so anyways ichigo got sibling zoned.
Discuss

Shocking no one.

Not unexpected and she brought it on herself.
Hoping for some sort of meaningful romance between 002 and Hiro is wishful thinking, right?

hey my oc

i know i just wanted to post this
yeah she truly did she truly fucked up forever

>no user, I'm not saying she's a bitch, I'm just saying she might have some problems, unstable people will give you trouble, but it's your decision if you want to be with her anyway
well she does not like me so I dont have to worry about that :DDDDDD

singles
kingdom come
dubs rome total war

>tfw I haven't been able to play Kingdom Cum for a couple days since I was helping my brother move

It was fucking 40º too

>tfw playing skyrim at 3-5 fps
good for you user, call it destiny :3

>having emotions for someone

what does it mean if I could easily get a gf, but I'd rather love my 2D waifu?

hope is the last thing to die
;_;

mental illness

but i'm not gay

Jesus christ people

Family got drunk and they nearly killed each other, ambulance just left

Fucking hell i need to move out of this house ASAP

What the fuck why?

yes, move out. cant you get a flat for like 6,000 czk/month if split with a roommate?

sorry to hear that anonku, I know the exact feeling tho

Everyone got drunk as fuck and started fighting, uncle slapped my other uncles gf because they fucking hate each other and she fell down the stairs, now everyone is blaming each other, god i hate this fucking family

Yeah, i'll look into it, gonna have to get a job though, at least i have some motivation now

Thank you, living with white trash is wonderful

myeah, based slav whiteness and moral traditional values tho amirite

when I was like 13-15 my father and my late grandpa were beating each other, we closed the door together to the living room so he doesnt get in and held it, the main part was made of glass. he kicked it and made my hand bleed because I got shards in my hand and forehead. other time dad nearly beat him to death/choked him in balcony because they were fighting again. after police came, that view of my grandpa with face all swollen, blue and without a single non bloody spot was horrifying and traumatic, I sitll have shock from it.

run away user, it really didnt stop in my family until he died. nothing's gonna change until you leave.

thirtieth for ROME

Sorry to hear that, sounds like a bunch of terrible experiences, i mostly feel sorry for my 9 year old cousin that was here, he was fucking shaking when i last saw him, i feel so sorry for that kid, growing up in this family is fucking hell, bunch of alcoholics

I'm definitely moving this year, i'm so fucking sick of all this daily drama

Yeah I know that feeling as well. I never felt too bad for myself but I always felt extremely bad for my younger sisters who were like ~5 and 10 at the time. Seeing them scream "no" and shake with tears coming out like it's raining is the worst.

If its that bad you could go to the authorities and they could put your cousin with another family member.

Hi litvin what's up

>Seeing them scream "no" and shake with tears coming out like it's raining
hot

henlo
slowly drifting into sleep mode, thankfully didnt fugg up my bio clock even when I went to sleep at 9 am
you?

h-hi

No, this is more of an isolated incident, but still, he's the only kid in the family, everyone gets blackout drunk and he stays in my room and plays videogames with me because he doesn't want to be with them, he's a good kid but growing up in this enviroment is definitely bad for him

Fucking hell, if I'll ever have a family I'll make sure that they don't have to suffer through shit like this

post a pic of your sisters
preferably crying

I'm having some beers, feeling comfy af atm, I wish more anons were here

I wish I had beer rn

n-nie

This is proof that alcohol is the juice of the devil. You Czechs need to embrace prohibition.

>beerqueers

>You Czechs need to embrace prohibition.
that would probably be the only thing to incite riots in this country 2bh

forty third for ROME

I wish I had a gf

I wish I was Polish

h-hi

i finished Kingdom Come today
good game but the story is not finished, there will be second game
you don't even get to see that nigga who killed your parents anymore
wtf czechbros? will it be a trilogy?

>tfw everyone talking about kingdom cum and I can't even play it
sup hunanon, how you doing?

I wish she liked me

DLC Paradox style

I answered that before desu

buy yourself an xbox one if you can't afford good pc
i saw xbox one for as low as 150 euro during black friday

Silly Czechs, you don't use DLC to finish the main story. I thought you guys were based.

Are there any catholics in /v4/? I know that the Church has many scandals but I believe that there is a God and our life is a path to get to know him

oh sorry, I thought you were a different hun :3
I can't afford even a candy user, forget about any kind of technology....

nah this definitely doesnt look like DLCs are coming
the whole story of this game was kinda long, but it looks like just a beggining for more important events

>the argie still don't recognize you

post ur church

>the whole story of this game was kinda long
Was it? /vg/ is bitching that story was short as fuck

*Watches as Poland annexes part of Chechoslovakia*
*inhales*
*Annexes you all*

Privet, tovarishi! Bpeмя бyхaть вoдкy, cyчки!

a play station 4 costs around 600 euros here
I know there are a few regular huns on /v4/, the ones I recognize are: the permamad weebincel and the one who posts pic related, are you one of these?

I post the pic but I'm on phone now

took me solid 4 days of playing 10 hours daily to finish main story and like half of side quests
not a witcher 3 tier but still longer than many commonly loved rpgs like gothic so i see no reason to be mad
finishing gothic 1 with every single side quest and maxed character takes me less than 30h, doing this every year

How long is it, approximately?

no problemo

It was a Lutheran church when Germans were here (I live in Masuria).

if youre not rushing the game but playing slowly and doing side quests, it's a solid 50h title
the prologue itself is long as fuck

>tfw no v4 gf

good church

thanks, bless good people and God

youtu.be/s2-sDeavkqU

video about how gothic series influenced witcher series
has subtitles in english, russian, german and more

very interesting
i hope you liked it friends

yes
one of the few polish churches in my city

Catholic rocketship

nice, looks like a church in Rome
BTW Are you of Polish descent?

it does kind of resemble st peters doesnt it?
pic rel is nearby, does everything in latin
>BTW Are you of Polish descent?
no, slovak

is it good.

Yeah, but this church reminds me French churches

The game? Yeah.
The heat? No.

thats alcohol not morals or slavs. also shitty parenting bet they themselves had bad childhoods.

after ignoring the bad performance and bugs it turned out to be a great game
if they fix the bugs in the following weeks and improve performance this could be game of the year easily
well, probably it won't win any awards becausd the main developer of the game is a Sup Forumstard who argues with random people on twitter but for me this is serious candidate for best game of this year
waiting for Metro Exodus too

this

that dev is weird, on one hands is some kind of poltard but himself is jew, has a colored sjws and anarchists in studio and promotes progressive themes in game - refugees, jewish prosecution, women status in medieval age.

>implying thats bad

Hi ánon

>kektholic
lmao
>god is real
debatable

coincidentally the head priest is french
but all of the old polish neighborhood surrounding those churches are all mexican now

I don't really know what other kind of shit he's said or whatever but I'd get annoyed too if I was making a game based on a period in history and then got tweeted "Ummmm where are the poc's??? This is problematic you nazi" a bunch.

szia és jóéjszakát

isten áldjon titeket ánon!

vocaroo.com/i/s1T15kfHuNUd
wtf i love half life now even more

i really wonder if these questions were serious or just some troll wanted to provoke him
are there people who legitimately believe that europe was always multicultural?
most of eastern europeans never even dreamed of niggers until XX century

there is a diary of some polack soldier fighting in German Empire army during first World War and he described his surprise when he saw a black senegalese soldier when they raided some french trench
funny shit

alright im going to sleep maybe ill die in it

are you waiting for Hunt Down the Freeman?

no thats a shit tier mod that shouldnt be even made just like the cinematic mod which includes alyxs vagina in detail (the inside part) and the episode 3 one that has evil kleiner and just gmod asset rip offs

hmm i think this mod looks interesting and gonna check it out when it releases this week
still waiting for Xen update for Black Mesa too

I don't think even the people who are serious about it believe Europe was always multicultural, I think they just want to be historical revisionists to an extreme extent that involves bullying people for being accurate.

Black Mesa is very good hunt down freeman is laughably shit just look at its demo

it was serious and most prevalent in surprise surprise Germany...
even more surprising is the guy who owns the company Bakala is mega sjw and fuck borders type of guy and only now some people found out his companies are censoring emails and other things

and the most shit thing is officially only ONE guy worked at Warhose so Bakala could save taxes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7zq58uSzY

what are you dancing to on this fine saturday night /v4/?

I gave some Wayfarer in kingdom cum some cloth for his gay feet because I'm such a top bloke, now I have what looks like a debuff involving my coin pouch but it's on the left of my compass and it doesn't show in the inventory screen or the buffs screen. Anyone know what this is?