BULLETPROOF BACKPACKS

>BULLETPROOF BACKPACKS
>Le global boker face

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynews.com/2018/02/02/my-backpack-fell-and-the-gun-went-off-12-year-old-girl-reportedly-told-classmate-in-la-school-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Catch your bulletproof bus to school
>bring your bulletproof backpack
>only 56% of your peers are white
>the designated school shooter shoots up your Geography class
>lucky you had that bulletproof backpack to deflect the bullets
>take your bulletproof lunchbox out of your bulletproof backpack
>take out your lunch snack, a Kinder surprise chocolate egg
>choke on the toy and die

>mfw americans protect themselves in mass shootings bulletproof guns

Just give all the kids guns

That's just calling for spontaneous free for alls. One kid draws a weapon and shoots, everyone else will draw their weapons out of confusion and will shoot the first guy with a gun in sight. In other words: good idea

dailynews.com/2018/02/02/my-backpack-fell-and-the-gun-went-off-12-year-old-girl-reportedly-told-classmate-in-la-school-shooting/
way ahead of you

>Not always being on your guard
>Not knowing what to do in the event of a shooting
>Actually terrified of being shot and killed

It's amazing that your countries managed to survive this long

I'd be down for that, the American problem would solve itself by the end of the week because they'd all be dead.

>Actually terrified of being shot and killed

Says the american.

Is this why your public education is so garbage?

>Trying to focus during math class
>Can't because you're terrified of being shot at any moment
>Always running through the school shooter procedure in your head

Test

Omg rangeban is over?!

Perhaps. But what good will math do you against a bullet? I guess if you're a total autist and can calculate the trajectory and angles the bullets are coming from, then yeah, you might be able to save your skin with math.

Besides, with each passing day, we become more and more desensitized to mass shootings. It hardly phases us anymore

>monetising a self-inflicted disaster
Is there anything more American?

>Literally can't think of an application for anything besides how it will help you against a shooter
>"We don't even care anymore though lmao"

Honestly, the backpacks are a good start. Yes, it's chilling but does that really matter in the event of life or death? Besides, it's not like guns are going to be heavily regulated anytime soon.

Does it really make any difference to you? You seem quite content watching us suffer and die

he is a butthurt shitskin from lebanon or some shit

I’m still amazed that the most recent school that got shot up had Kevlar fucking curtains just for a school shooting scenario.

his 12-year-old classmate at Salvador B. Castro Middle School told him it was an accident.

The sobbing girl told him: “I didn’t mean to. I had the gun in my backpack and I didn’t know it was loaded and my backpack fell and the gun went off,'” the seventh-grader said

>You seem quite content watching us suffer and die
That's more or less the default position the rest of the world has by this point in time. We just want you all to hurry it up and start taking nukes to school.

if all the kids there had paramilitary training and their own personal handguns, this wouldnt have happened

Unlikely, but even if it should happen, yours will be the next to fall

This is some serious third world shit, Jesus Christ

They unironically think this is the solution.

When their own paid and trained military police force can show up at a shooting and not know where the fuck the shooter is like Vegas, they want every yokel Cletus and Billy Bob the Navy Seal wannabe squirrel exterminators whipping out their open carry AR-15s and start shooting whoever they see with guns.

s-s-shut up

americans dont have license for guns?
the answer seems pretty obvious, just put a gun license with psycho test. its so simple

They should just make crime illegal, it's so simple.

WHY HAS NOBODY THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE!?

but then the weapons industry will stop earning millions per year, you communist monster!!!!

m8 when are you going to shut the fuck up?

>sh-shut up! ;__;

Aren't bulletproof backpacks anti-constitutional?

don't worry, they're going to change the constitution as many times as it's necessary to avoid stop selling guns

t.

Feel free to make an argument any time, I won't spend my (You) allowance on your shitty banter.

> tee hee americans will bring nukes to school!! xdxd muh banter!
why dont you try this thread again?

No wonder Bulletproof Coffee is so successful there

>same flag, same person

Not everyone can post from a shithole, you brainlet.

You must be fun at parties

thats funny because no australian has said something useful itt. maybe youre all dumb as fuck. ironic after one of you criticized their education

we have licenses theyre just really easy to get and in certain cases you dont need them

third world is rocks going off

My genius and witty rebuttal to your dumbshit """"answer"""", which would be the go to answer from any 12 year old, was far more useful than anything your country or it's populace have ever done to be quite fair.

>One of the rooms at the high school included a kevlar blanket which one brave student used to cover a door

whoops wrong picture haha my brother was using this earlier lol

> wit
> more like witout :')
maybe your banana cunt should worry about educating its people instead of thinking about americans and their guns. then you might not get mocked online for being a dumb fuck.

>then you might not get mocked online for being a dumb fuck.

Is yet to happen. This isn't one monkey screeching over me calling his dumbshit answer a dumbshit answer. You've done nothing but come into a thread with useless input and then spent 5 posts throwing a tantrum which you've thinly veiled as ebin Sup Forums banter except your banter has no substance. Your posts are pointless and I won't be responding to them anymore, feel free to provide yet another example of this (which I guarantee you will) but I won't be reading it.

its okay m8. you can leave now, i allow you.