How did Jerry score so many dates on the show?

How did Jerry score so many dates on the show?

jew fantasies

The guy is super rich. He attracts cunts like poop does to flies. Remember that Kesha cunt who tried to hug him during an interview. The guy is over 60 and not very handsome.

Being rich and famous is sorta like dating as a girl

She was 17 and absolutely smoking hot

because he was the writer

Yeah, crazy trash bitch thought she could just fling herself at another rich Jew like she did to Dr. Luke. Probably had her plan all set to claim rape soon after. Seinfeld knew better.

Fucking google.

this racemixing shit is dumb

Are you daft? He's confident, clean, funny as hell, makes good money and isn't hard to look at. Why wouldn't he get laid?
Now George on the other hand...

>Now George on the other hand...
nice trips tho

>George

>If I take your toupee off, will you die?

>weh weh weh

he chose right

>Furyou

Why are there no other versions of this picture on Google images?
Are you Jerry OP?
Pls be jerry
Kik me Jerry, ayylmaopokey

Found it

Daily reminder that being a pedophile is absolutely ok of you are rich and Jewish in america

Money

17 is hardly a pedophile.

They all dated attractive women probably because Jerry wanted attractive women on the show. People would rather watch the main characters dating attractive women rather than plain women.

It was easier to meet people in the 90's. If you were in public alone you had to socialize with people to have fun. Now if you are out alone, you can just stick your face in your phone and not have to talk to strangers.

>user, we need you to cast the role of your GF for this episode

JOOBS

The jews are subhuman scum that deserve to be wiped off the earth, but they sure do know fine titty meat.

>no shitskins

Was Jerry redpilled?

Where can I find a Jewish woman who looks exactly like this and fucks gentiles?

high schools apparently

Hmmm... that's a bit too risky for me.

Can only pick 5. Who do you pick?

>Was Jerry redpilled?
You don't understand, the jews are the ones who put the blue pill and fluoride in the water in the first place. Have you ever seen a jew drink from the tap? I didn't think so. Being a jew, especially a media elite jew, doesn't need red pills. You need redpills to see the fnords.
Get it man? Shit is insidious.

amass amounts of wealth and then err on the side of age of consent and you can probably get away with fucking 16/17 yo

>Elaine
>Lois not Lane
>Courtney Cox
>The Maid Prostitute Girlfriend
>Teri Hatcher

Not that hard desu

Disgusting as fuck. Fucking degenerate kike.

Says the fag jerking off to his own loneliness. He can fuck quality pussy. You can't. Never forget that.

can't really decide from one angle

I've just found the kike. Fuck off you degenerate pig.
>Excusing some other jew degenerate behavior

Just like a clockwork, you fucking cuck.

She's legal, What is up with americans and their supposed moral high ground?

Anyone can date this many women. Just get out there and ask.

jerry really did bottomed out with women those last 2 seasons or so huh

she looks like a qt

donalddick.jpg

It's legal in more states than it isn't.

I dropped Louie as soon as I realised that the whole show was just an excuse for Louie to make out with loads of unfortunate women.

Love older women with short hair and sexy arms, mmmmm

Living in New York. Its not that strange for city people.

George pulled the better women tbqh

the last one maybe racist but hey I fuck her brains out so good, the only thing she'll still be hating is jews.

she's the type you want to grow old with in terms of looks, great genetics and prime natural beauty that isn't sullied by plastic surgery. Now that's what I call refined wine.

:)