Emilia Clarke makes $2.7 million per episode

>Emilia Clarke makes $2.7 million per episode
>Tamzin Merchant is a literal who

How much do you think she regrets turning down the role of Dany? How different would the show have been if she stayed on as Dany?

Other urls found in this thread:

track5.mixtape.moe/eupzzf.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ayyyyyyyy

She's qt as fuck and my Salemfu

>How much do you think she regrets turning down the role of Dany
we don't know what happened after plot. nobody is talking about her departure. and according to george, she was very good at the role. still nobody says anything about this.
>How different would the show have been if she stayed on as Dany?
she has the better body. but emilia has the better face. I'm going with emilia until I see the unaired plot.

fuck my keyboard. I meant pilot.

wtf how?

She's on-screen for maybe 5 minutes each episode

>>Emilia Clarke makes $2.7 million per episode
She must suck a lot of dick to earn that much. Other than that she's just a fat fucking pig.

I agree. Emilia's body gets plenty of heat, but that ayyy face would have been memed to death. Without seeing a performance to compare, I can't say it would have been better.

Didn't she leave because the pilot was a disaster originally with many different actora?

would smash.

we don't know why she left.

show would have been canceled

>casting a fugfest as based qt dany

Wtf were they thinking

Failed at the dick market?

don't think so. she is cool with dicks. look at the tudors.

at least she can act

oh wait

honestly I think after their first pilot failed they wanted someone hotter

Oh yeah, I remember her now. Maybe she's not that memorable? Or maybe I'm just demented?

Isn't that the guy from Mask?

Imagine turning down 27million a year.That shit is enough for me to kill myself.

Take off that mask.

she is very good as Dany. her personality is opposite to Dany's.
emilia is hotter. I agree. in the first episode when she was revealed I was holding my breath when I saw her.
she is not memorable.

Well she doesn't have massive caterpillars on her forehead for a start because she is actually blonde. She definitely more beautiful than Clarke and can probably act better too.

For you

At least post a better picture.

After The Tudors, I can't picture her as anything other than a vapid cunt

Where can I watch the pilot of GoT?

I was a bookfag so followed the casting pretty closely and was extremely disappointed when she left the project

Daenerys is supposed to be a petit small goldren haired girl like Merchant, not a chubby dark haired British girl like Emilia Clarke

nowhere.
she is taller than Clarke. I wouldn't call her petite.

She was a right little minx in the Tudors.

she is think though which I consider more important, and a better actress..

>not a chubby dark haired British girl like Emilia Clarke

As opposed to a "petit small goldren haired" British girl like Merchant.

george loved her yes. but we can't say anything until we see the pilot.

Pilot literally mean episode 1 you dumb fuck

not that one you idiot. the unaired one. the clusterfuck one.

Merchant had to learn how to act and work her way up

Clarke got the role through connections, her father was involved in theatre and she got a free ride in being trained (but she is still shit)

>Emilia's body gets plenty of heat, but that ayyy face would have been memed to death.
>she has the better body. but emilia has the better face.

Dany is part of an inbred bloodline. The alien face makes more sense.

I can't believe no one has ever seen the original pilot episode

How did HBO make it disappear?

God I hate this fucking show so goddamn much. And I wouldn't care because I simply don't watch things I don't like. But Game of Plebs fans are the most obnoxious people I've come across. I have more respect for someone who watches The Big Bang Theory.

hips for days but that 5head ruins her.

Dany is described as a beauty in the books regardless of inbreeding. Rheagar was hot as fuck as long as women tell.
Emilia is fine.

I saw talks off the 5 "main" actors getting 1mil per episode, and some other information about syndication percentage.

But it makes sense why the quality is going downhill. The above line costs on GoT at this point has to be insanely bloated. Say the big 5 got 200-250k per episode before renegotiations.

>in the original pilot, the Daenerys/Drogo wedding night scene (with Daenerys played by Tamzin Merchant) was filmed exactly as it was written in the book, with Daenerys ultimately saying "Yes!", etc. - the aired final version, with Daenerys played by Emilia Clarke, changed this so she never says "Yes" but freezes in terror and cries, which Benioff and Weiss explicitly describe as "rape" in their Blu-ray commentary

track5.mixtape.moe/eupzzf.mp4

she was annoying in the tudors

>but emilia has the better face

Who the fuck is this alien/human hybrid?

>choosing ayy lmao

>implying fatfu britbong is better

I was thinking this guy

>implying alien britbong is better

giv ayylmao gf

James Cameron could save money on the Avatar sequels by hiring this chick and painting her blue.

I think Emilia is the best actor on the show desu