Game of Thrones - teleport

How the hell did the unsullied manage to sail from Dragonstone to Casterly Rock in such a short time?

Westeros is only 10,000 leagues long (30,000 miles). So they only had to sail around 40,000 miles in a day or two. We've seen tons of people sail farther than this in the same time. Asha sailed to the Dreadfort and back in a day or two. Varys went to Dorne and then to Slaver's Bay in a couple minutes. A couple minutes after they said that Euron's navy controlled The Narrow Sea, they were on the other side of the continent.

The fact is that sailing 50,000 miles or so only takes a day. Anyone who says otherwise is an enemy of feminism.

didn't euron like went 4 times past dragonstone with his 1000 ship armada?

It's bullshit but the only explanation is that scenes are chronological

which they really aren't

it's still bullshit though, geography got a big fuck you since they went beyond the books

>euron having to sail past dragonstone with his fleet to reach KL, then again when leaving, then again when going back with prisoners, then again when going to Casterly Rock

aren't chronological*

so yeah this

>short time
They never specificed how long it took, it's probably been weeks since dany landed at dragonstone. They have to make more things happen because there's just 4 episodes left this season

It took Asha almost an entire season to get to the Dreadfort

Anyone have an estimate of how fast the unsullied fleet sails?
If so I can determine how long it would've taken them to get to lannisport.

In what way would they manage to evade Euron's armada that they had no knowledge about?

Also why let them take the castle before defeating them at sea?

>This series makes no sense to me

probably like 6/7 knots

Fuck, you're right about that second part, didn't even consider that. They could've had Euron sink the fleet before the unsullied attack.

Not to mention how were the even getting any provisions?

You have a band of warriors with no knowledge of agriculture that lived mostly off of herding and hunting and you place them in alien lands with enemies on all sides and expect them to survive and win wars for you.

>tfw

so like 8 mph, then 16.25 days

Can you now calculate the approximate speed of the white walkers?

sailing is faster than walking

Wouldn't the Unsullied have noticed Euron's gigantic fucking fleet right behind them on the way to Casterly Rock? Or did Euron get there earlier and just hit his fleet up North towards the Iron Islands or something

but thats like full speed at all times, its not likely the wind always stays stronk enough

Luckily they have slave to row th...
Oh right.

but how did Euron sailed 4 times around the continent, always past dragonstone?

Give me the average speed an unsullied fleet then

The Unsullied? Well they assumed that Casterly Rock should be well prepared for a siege, and as such well stocked with food. The plan was to take it and hold it to distract the Lannister army.

Hard to tell, they would also sail only as fast as the slowest ship to not break formation.

>always past dragonstone?
What's the problem with it being past dragonstone?
Could very likely be past the horizon if they sailed past it. Not sure how tall the towers of dragonstone are where people keep guard.

He never sailed across the continent. First he sailed from Pyke to King's Landing, then he intercepted the Greyjoy fleet, somewhere between Dragonstone and Dorne. Then he took his fastest ship to give Cersei the prisoners, then he returned to his fleet, and intercepted the Unsullied. They don't call him the finest captain of the 14 seas for nothing.

Wouldn't it be very convenient to rape their asses with dragons when they sail past it with a 1000 ship armada?

Everyone talks about this but not Jon Snow somehow getting to Dragonstone in an episode despite it being an even longer journey and you can't explain it away by events not happening simultaneously.

If they see it

THE SCENES ARE NOT MEANT TO BE CONCURRENT.

You'd be sure to place scouts everywhere and to patrol along the coast with ships.

You wouldn't want your navy to be intercep...

HOW DOES A STANDING INFANTRY ARMY WALK FROM KING'S LANDING TO HIGHGARDEN WITHOUT SOMEBODY NOTICING???

Is it me or is the Sea of Ice going to freeze up and the White Walkers just bypass the Wall?

Jon Snows journey doesn't really interact with anything else so I'm not sure of the potential problem.

see

How do you know how long it took him?

Ned Stark gets from the North to The King's Landing in an episode too (S1E2 to SE1E3).

They will meet with the Sand Walkers somewhere in Norvos.

Because right after Jon and Daenerys finished talking Varys walked in to tell her about Yara's ships being taken. That must have been at least a month later after the event happened.

Yeah but that's just a time lapse. This actually interferes with the sequence of events.

Maybe Euron wasn't there, maybe he split his fleet in two before he went to Kings Landing and what we saw was a different fleet than the one we saw kill the sand snakes

>Game.of.Thrones.S07E04.1080p.WEBLEAK.H264.mp4

Saw a video about that.
Apparently the water next to the wall is frozen in the intro now.

OUTTA MY WAY LANNISTER FUCKING SHITS

I dont think White Walkers can get past the wall due to its magic, so they gotta blow it up

you goofed me

YASS QUEEEN

african or european?

You do have a point. Plus the cold and the marching bullshit they seem to do cause they're zombies lmao

A FINGER IN THE BUM?

>BEGONE THOT!

Giving D&D the benefit of the doubt:
Starting at arbitrary month and day say April 1st
April 1- S7E1, Tyrion's plan for them to sail to Dorne to get the army
April 5 - Jon leaves for Dragonstone
April 15 - the fleet sails to Dorne
April 15-27 - offscreen for the most part fleet is sailing to Dorne while Jon is sailing to Dragonstone
April 27 - S7E2, Euron wrecks fleet
April 30 - S7E3, Jon arrives at Dragonstone, news of fleet getting rekt gets to Dany
Why assume that the scenes are shown in order?

Another important question to ask is:

Why the fuck didn't Euron destroy the fleet whilst the Unsullied were still aboard, instead of fucking after they took Casterly. Don't tell me the timing was just conveniently that exact way

Well that's just confusing because I'm pretty sure they talked about summoning Jon after Yara already left.

That's exactly what I said

>April 5 - Jon leaves for Dragonstone
>April 30 - S7E3, Jon arrives at Dragonstone, news of fleet getting rekt gets to Dany

Seems to be plausible with a weak estimate I made of speeds and how much ground you can cover on horseback per day.

I have to learn to read

Anyway, D&D obviously 'have to figure out things for characters to do' whilst also being bound by the fact that they don't actually want to kill characters off

I think this leads to loads of characters just experiencing bullshit or having a flatout boring season

Theon and Littlefinger's season is going to be shit, because D&D couldn't find a feasible story to tell with them, yet think they HAVE to show them doing things