Has Sup Forums ever met a famous actor? If you could meet an actor of your choice, what would you talk about?

Has Sup Forums ever met a famous actor? If you could meet an actor of your choice, what would you talk about?

i saw adam sandler at in and out once. here's the pic i took. this pic doesn't begin to capture his anger

me on the right

I live in Ireland and see celebrities all the time, locals dont give a fuck about them and they just go about their daily lives.

I almost approached CIA once to ask him about the flight plan but I wussed out

Did he crash your plane with no survivors, if you catch my drift?

I had sex with Emma Watson a few years back. It was one of the worst experiences of my life.
It was a little before the release of order of the phoenix. My cousin invited me to a party with some rich kids and Emma showed up with her posse. I didn't really pay them much attention cause I've never found her particularly hot. And she seemed kinda stuck up. Anyway, we start playing a drinking game and before long they sit down and join us.
Long story short, the game states she has to kiss someone, so she chooses me for some reason. I'm like "whatever, I guess it'll make a fun story".
But she grabs me by the hand and takes me upstairs. As soon as we get in, she shuts the door, lowers her skirt and bends down over the bed. Then she says to put it in her butt because quote, "they don't check me there".

Being a horny teenager, I comply. For about ten seconds until she shits all over my dick. And then starts crying. I run into the bathroom to clean myself up. When I come out she's gone and apparently told everyone that I tried to rape her. So yeah, fuck that cunt

I met Ben Affleck in Oregon. Turns out he has a vacation home near me. He went into town and seemed like a nice enough guy. Nobody recognized him except for me and a few of my buddies working the restaurant, and the card he paid with confirmed it, but we said nothing to him because we didn't want to harass him. He was very quiet and didn't want to talk (almost to the point of autism), avoided eye contact, etc. but he tipped very well. I think it was $10 for a $10 meal.

This was pretty soon after BvS came out so I think he wasn't having a good time.

You just know

>not telling him that you loved BvS and thought he was a great actor
>not brightening up his day for relatively little effort
shame on you user

you are good boys

It didn't come to me at the time but he really looked like he wanted to be left alone

good god I feel bad for the man now. I just want to hug him now

I go to the IFI all the time and there are always actors going to see things there. I passed by Michael McElhatton just after coming out of a movie he was in, I wanted to say can't loose the roose to him

who's the nicest, most genuine celebrity out there?

Rihanna always seems like she's having fun in fan photos

Neo obviously

Hugh Jackman

I'd like to meet Alec Baldwin. We'd sit around and laugh about how stupid Republicans are.

I met Roose Bolton. Really nice guy, but I actually got a bit starstruck, which surprised me.

>Go to take picture with Rihanna
>As you're awkwardly standing there, decide to "man up" and put your hand on her shoulder, hoping she won't think you're creepy
>She looks at you and raises an eyebrow
>immediately take your hand away
>"Oh honey" she says while grabbing your hand
>she turns in towards you and places your hands firmly on her butt, breathing heavily as she does so
>she then grabs your butt and bites her lip
>the nervous twitch from your body as you jizz yourself seems to be like food for her
>she looks away, satisfied once again as the photographer takes the photo and you try to look normal

This. Or Lagy Gaga. We could go to a niche little coffeeshop in Williamsburgh and just shit talk blumpf all day.

>Thanks for coming to my show user!
>y-you too...

me on the left

me on the right