Why is every alt-right/lite figurehead suddenly so afraid to discuss the Florida shooter...

Why is every alt-right/lite figurehead suddenly so afraid to discuss the Florida shooter? Even libertarians like Alex Jones have fallen silent.

Man I turned into such an animal. The first thought that went through my head was "You fuking deserved that pal!" then I realize regardless of politics someone just lost their daughter. What a fucked world. I'm glad I don't live in the states.

Am I a bad person because I'm happy a Sup Forumstard lost his daughter?

No, he would be happy too if something bad happened to me because I'm a brown person living in a "white country". Why should I not do the same when something bad happens to a Sup Forumstard?

kek, fuck him

>Andrew Pollack

Confirmed Sup Forumstard.

She would have grown up to be a racist conservative anyway, it’s better off his way.

with any luck this will radicalize him and hopefully he'll take a few spics out when he decides to go

I sure hope you edgy faggots really are shut in neets that never leave your house.

Don't need your autistic shit in the real world.

Weird from my experience "brown people" are above being so petty. I have Gypsi neighbours and they took care of me while I was sick last weekend while my Mom&Dad just said "get well soon"

Tami Lauren tried. She got shut down by a bunch of the survivors.

your gypsy neighbors are retarded

They are pretty great desu. They invite me for dinner sometimes and all I do is help their youngest son with math. I like them.

Why would anyone wear a shirt like that? This is so weird.

But good for us brown people so we can make a list of Sup Forumstards.

You're not exactly dissuading me about the sterotypes I have of muslims

Imagine it's happening in Kinshasa and it will make sense. Trump campaign gear is worn to menace blacks, mexicans, and leftists. It's basically gang colors except one gang is the dominant ethnicity and has the tacit backing of the majority government/president.

No one cares, you people aren't interested in being dissuaded. We all know that by now, you're just hoping you can trick us into dialogue you can safely ignore.

I'm atheist and was raised by white atheist parents.

I'm not a Nazi believe it or not and I defend my minority friends and neighbours against them. I still can't help but wondering if some of you aren't Salafists

Why do you bother telling ridiculous stories? Shut up or get against the wall.

Weak bait

>I'm not a Nazi believe it or not and I defend my minority friends and neighbours against them. I still can't help but wondering if some of you aren't Salafists

no its fucking not this is true cuckoldry

How do you know they are a Sup Forumstard?
Trump shirt? There are 62,984,825 Trump voters.

Feels fucking bad man. I'm a legit commie but using terrorist attacks to justify your political beliefs doesn't work

There's no difference between you and him if you think like that.

t. Roach

It makes for a nice gold star. Hopefully the camps will be up and running soon.

That's actually not true, there is a moral difference between the attacks of an oppressor and the revenge of the oppressed. Kids shouldn't die, but this man himself should indeed be made to suffer.

He's using his daughter's death to do politics, I don't believe for a second that's just what he hapenned to be wearing when he got the news and posing with both the shirt on and the girl's picture is a fairly deliberate act, this isn't a picture of someone just driving through with the windows up is it?

Party over country, every single time.

Are they? Republican politicians seem to be reacting in the exact same way as always.

>libertarians like Alex Jones

I wish, no one who opposes them has any moral nerve. They're all nihilist cuckolds like who are happy to jack off about how pure they are for not fighting back.

Conservatives/right-wing fucks are subhuman and the ones primarily responsible for holding back humanity. One dead is a tragedy but 100 million wiped off the face of the planet is a boon for the future of our species.

i think we're beyond the point in our culture where whoring your life out on social media is morally wrong anymore

but the trump shirt involves politics, and if this is a political post then fuck them, i hope their daughter haunts them. it's insulting to their daughter and the deaths of others to make it political

i fucking hate this country

There is no difference between libertarians and fascists in a settler country like the US. The libertarian part is how they want the government to treat them. The fascist part is how they want the government to treat others. They switch effortlessly between the two and don't acknowledge any contradiction.

The c*nservaToid is incapable of empathy. One must not empathize with such beasts.

you call your left wing "liberals".
I understand the ideology name meme in the US, AJ is not even close to a libertarian tho.
He seems to be fully conservative economically and in other regards.

This is true, unfortunately. We have to wake up from our cozy liberal fantasies and behave as radically moral men.

Sounds you like you describing a typical republican. Alex jones isn't even a proper libertarian.

going to report you for a making a political thread

>incapable of empathy
dude in the pic ordered the death of the Romanov family, including the little girls

No dude, you're mistaken. Alex Jones used to be an american style "libertarian" before a few years ago.

I know the difference between liberals and leftists, you're right we use the words weird here but I don't see the relevance to my post.

>This is true, unfortunately. We have to wake up from our cozy liberal fantasies and behave as radically moral men.

to save russia from monarchism and serfdom. he literally killed those little girls so little girls across the russian empire could one day attend universities.

He used to be. This is part of the change I was talking about. Look up AJ videos from Obama or even Bush years.

He did not, that was the Yekatinburg Regional Soviet. It was still obviously the right decision, of course, but it wasn't Lenin.

Justified given the circumstances and the consequences of a failed revolution and leaving any royal heirs left alive.
Woke leaf

You sound like a great person, user. God Bless.

It wasn't even his decision personally. Of course killing the whole family in a hereditary monarchy who still have strong supporters is the obviously right choice anyway.

tied and boring

Surprisingly woke thread. I think things are actually slowly changing. Maybe 1917 will commence again.

He`s a Pollack altright

inb4 that's not 1917, the massacre of SS at auschwitz was based.

Do lefties actually believe "haha this guy voted for his daughter to die"?

More school shootings happened under Obama than any other president, but I'm sure they wouldn't hold THAT against him.

this tbqh

Yeah, except this time with nuclear weapons we'll all die

Fuck you all.

Training every day for the class war desu
>Obama
>leftist
maga_mutt_grug.jpg

if you don't believe there should be a rifle in every worker's home you aren't a true leftist

this time it's for real!

Obama actually tried to regulate guns. Trump doesn't even care to pretend feeling sad for the victims. Let's see how many mass shootings you'll have.

This a hundred times.

Remember the kid who reported an undocumented student to ICE? Not only he was smilling smugly, happy with himself, but he received a lot of support from Tr*Mp voters and conservashits in general. They will jump to support white supremacists without a second thought.

There's no reason to have empathy for those who can't fell empathy.

Not fighting back? So "just" saying something that may or may not be retarded, whatever it is, justifies other people to jerk off when their daughter gets shot? And you would call that "fighting back"?
Stupid people are all the same, it doesn't matter where they position themselves on the political spectrum. And you should check out the definition of nihilism one more time my dude.

Why do you get so butthurt over a guy who makes a living out of spewing populistic bullshit? A lot of his followers are either in for the memes or won't remain in our gene-pool anyway.

I somehow agree with with your first statement for the most part (and it also applies to any kind of fanatic to extremist view about whatever), but people who can laugh about something like that are equally subhuman and they don't even seem to be aware of it. And citing Stalin with this kind of context? Wew, what an edgelord you are.

He ordered it, he held absolute power, he the guilt make him had a stroke, it was not necessary, white army was republican, no change of them getting back.
"Lenin being not evil" is pure soviet propaganda, he was not a psychopath like Stalin tho, his cruelties took the price on him.

"The Tsar and his family were killed by Bolshevik troops led by Yakov Yurovsky under the orders of the Ural Regional Soviet and according to instructions by Lenin, Yakov Sverdlov and Felix Dzerzhinsky. Their bodies were then stripped,[3] mutilated,[1] burned and disposed of in a field called Porosenkov Log in the Koptyaki forest."

>he believes in evil

That's why it has to begin here. We don't need to worry about most other nuclear powers nuking communism, not really. The USA 100%

Get against the wall.

>Lenin spent his time personally ordering the mutilation of bodies

Funny is you talking about empathy but use a photo of a true psychopath

Every communists leader is human scum, they talk about morale and love but for their ideology, you can't give one leftist that is not a hhypocrite from Lenin to Maduro

What the fuck is wrong with you retard

Focus on not getting genocided by the people of your host country once they finally realize no one is actually stopping them from full nationalism

lmao mad about daddy's property?

Lovin' this thread btw

well you are a communist in the US, I see no need to reply

The lies they tell... and they're never even subtle. The more I see the more I'm sure- kill all of them. There's no point keeping them around when they behave like this.

Lenin did not one thing wrong. Russia improved at such a rate during the communist times unmatched by any nation, other than China perhaps

lmao it's confused and angry

The sad fact is that "regulating" guns won't do anything. It's illegal to sell drugs and pot, but they're still all over the streets. Shootings aren't the result of access to guns, they're the result of an insane depraved society. If all the guns went away (impossible), people would just use knives instead. Would you regulate knives? Of course not. America simply has too big of a population in a society without any sense of kinship and morals to prevent this from happening at all.

The only real solution is to stop giving shootings international coverage, because that will take away the attention these mentally ill people are looking for.

And I'm not gun-nut and I don't even own a gun. I just know that the media and normies are barking up the wrong tree every time this happens.

>he still thinks that communism is serious business
Only in the US of A

At price of millions lives, improve so much that the benefits still cannot been seen today.Communists hated and hate Russian people.

Have you heard about South America and Foro de São Paulo?

t b h It's going to get really leftist here when the AfD/FPÖ Pendulum swings back, I don't think you and I will like that much.

>communism didn't turn russia into a superpower
>capitalism didn't ruin standard of living in 1993

Great argument

You're a bad person because you're happy that an innocent person died. But I agree that there is a silver lining here - the fact that this piece of shit will hopefully develop some empathy.

And China, and Cuba, and Kerala, and Phillipines, and Nepal, and all the other ones

I'm not homosexual or bi but I would make out with that guy if I was drunk t b h

You're genuinely pathetic

I don't think the death of their child has turned any human being rational in all of history

Bad situations can force people to look at themselves in the mirror and question whether or not it's good to be a racist.

"""girl""" on the bottom right, the one with the flag.
I'd fake being a communist to be with her desu.

So, just like america is obsessed over the 50's, vodkas are obsessed over USSR

Unless if the shooter was a person of color. Then it throws those racist ideals into over drive.

>arguing against communism
>anarchists are ugly

what?

In the US, the shooter is considered white.

I love to watch them backpedal. I'm surprised none have asked me to explain how china is communist yet.

>People need wait for buying a simple bread in Soviet Union but capitalism is to blame

Become a super power draining their satellite states but still don't escape from collapse, you will blame USA for they collapse also? Thank God Reagan put an end in Soviet's shame is that don't have something like Nuremberg trials to put all them in jail

The only reason the US doesn't have breadlines is the government doesn't give away free bread.