I'm making the world a better place

>ask friends for a marijuana contact
>get the name of the dealer
>report the dealer to crime stoppers
>just got a $450 reward check in the mail because he was dealing other drugs as well and was given a 3-year sentence
>act pissed off at friends that they gave me the number to someone being arrested.
>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at school
>tfw got many more people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through my school
>Reported a nigger on my Facebook who took a picture with a bag of weed to Crime Stoppers and he got his house raided less than 12 hrs later
>Used one of my fake accounts on Facebook to convince a kid to go somewhere with ecstasy and I sent the police there he got arrested kek
>Sent a report to the local Crime Stoppers that a known drug dealer at my high school was selling drugs to Middle schoolers and I got his house raided and he was arrested
>Mfw snitched dealers to crime stoppers
>Mfw no stitches

doing gods work user

incoming druggie butthurt

Well done t-rex. Your government put you on a terrorist list for ruining their businesses

based

i always walk without my id, its always thrilling thinkibg of being pulled over and showing the cups im living with a drugdealer. Life could go to shit so quickly kek

Nice

stop step on snek

>caught maori casing my flat
>report it to crime stoppers
>operator tells me off and says i shouldn't call everytime a brown person comes on my property
>never call crime stoppers again

Well done.

why does her eye color different in every picture

she uses lenses to hide her shit-colored mutt eyes

>report some drug dealers
Already think you're Sherlock Holmes

You do a great work for you country. America is pride of you

Unironically I'm proud of you

you are making society better and are a good citizen!

Wasn't he a druggie himself? Am I missing something? Or is it my flag?

Doing god's work.

>stories that never happened
Ok kid

>things that never happened
you would've been killed if you were telling the truth

of all the fantasies to have, this one is pretty fucking pathetic. why don't you report pimps or actual low lives that take advantage of other people? drug dealers are just meeting a market need

how would they find out?

>all this druggie butthurt
you "people" deserve prison

well done, a shame more kids don't have your initiative

nice work user.
i only smoke my own grown weed.

>you "people" deserve prison
you see those cigarettes behind the counter? if you think those should be illegal too, you are at least consistent in your opinions and we can agree to disagree. but if you think they are perfectly fine, you are a moron, no other way to put it really

they get out of prison eventually
word gets around a lot fucking better then you think

>Not shooting them yourself.

Nice

People who buy, sell, trade, smuggle, produce or consume illegal drugs deserve to rot in prison.

You could end up in trouble if someone heard that you rat on people. You count on peoples trust to tell you the contacts of their provider whom will supply them illegal stuff usually risking their freedom doing so. I understand if you agree on drug policies with government, but not anyone will, and usually those who don't care about drug policies also care much less about other crimes like murder or so, and in their eyes you are a traitor and a snitch. I understand if you do this course you hate drugs and want people to stop using them, but if you are doing it for the money I would not recommend it as the most safe way.

Based Pinoy

Noice, got any more?

If true, I second this, OP