As our strength lessens.
Here lies our leader all for hewn,
The valiant man in the dust;
May he lament forever who thinks now
To turn from this battle-play.
I am an old man; but will not hence,
But I purpose to lie at my lord's side,
By him so dearly loved.

are mexicans the pakis of north america?

was gonna make an edgy new w/ pic related haha

eyyy ese hombres hermanos

One day for women (International Womens Day)
364 days for men (all bar the above)
How is this fair? How does this create equality between men and women?

no they most certainly are not.

anime

( ( ( N I G G E R S ) ) )

the one on the right looks like a gentleman

Irish are the pakis of Europe
Poles are the niggers of Europe

you wearing your girl clothes poley?
I'll look out for you on the TV

>tfw no toil for AT LEAST another 30 hours

just want to go back lads. the weekend is hell. i love toiling so much

i ha ve a dream

South african jew hates black people, i hope he gets shoot by one

lisa needs braces

They look like them

why do americans think their versions of words are the original ones and british versions are "mutt" words?

>likes all white teams
>favourite team: man city

makes perfect sense!!

ik
looks like noel fielding

Delusion. Madness. Yankery.

they also work mainly in the service sector and their cuisine is very popular but everyone hates them

Did you know the Southern accent is more closely related to British English than the northern accent is?

>toiling upon the Lord's day

>leaf education

beto is a retard, just like his candle posting
>hates jews but hates nazis and loves USSR
>under the impression white people talk about nothing but making white children
>thinks china will outdo america because of some obscure rail that resembles a bus

If a game starts at 4pm and I live 30 minutes away, when should I collect my ticket

It'll be cold so I'll be wearing a blue/red superdry jacket on top

planning a wank

literally just realised that the reason the colon on a digital clock flashes is to show seconds

white people be like 'my race won't exist in another few centuries!' haha

The Americas have been relevant since 1492, lad

> America respected Canada's borders after 1812 so whatever happened in the West wasn't worth attention
Yeah, because usually the UK and the USA were in agreement about most things afterwards. Because ultimately they could play off of each other.

>The Americas weren't relevant to the great powers of the time in Europe.
It was already bigger and wealthier than any European nation by that time lad. It was also a world's producer of science and an important cultural center by that time.

have accepted the fact that I'm just a bit boring

China >>> America

they don't have that many black players compared to other teams

I like all white fan bases

Rochdale fans are all white and Man City have the whitest fans of any big club

love white people

hate ethnic minorities

love pints

the Sup Forums "Hurt" thread this morning had me in tears

steelman not strawman

cer0n is not redpilled anymore

link

>beaner education

In 97 AD, the Eastern Han general Ban Chao sent an envoy named Gan Ying to explore the far west. Gan made his way from the Tarim Basin to Parthia and reached the Persian Gulf. Gan left a detailed account of western countries; he apparently reached as far as Mesopotamia, then under the control of the Parthian Empire. He intended to sail to the Roman Empire, but was discouraged when told that the trip was dangerous and could take two years. Deterred, he returned to China bringing much new information on the countries to the west of Chinese-controlled territories, as far as the Mediterranean Basin.

Gan Ying is thought to have left an account of the Roman Empire (Daqin in Chinese) which relied on secondary sources—likely sailors in the ports which he visited. The Book of the Later Han locates it in Haixi ("west of the sea", or Roman Egypt; the sea is the one known to the Greeks and Romans as the Erythraean Sea, which included the Persian Gulf, the Arabian Sea, and Red Sea):

Its territory extends for several thousands of li [a li during the Han dynasty equalled 415.8 metres]. They have established postal relays at intervals, which are all plastered and whitewashed. There are pines and cypresses, as well as trees and plants of all kinds. It has more than four hundred walled towns. There are several tens of smaller dependent kingdoms. The walls of the towns are made of stone.

The Book of the Later Han gives a positive, if inaccurate, view of Roman governance:

Their kings are not permanent rulers, but they appoint men of merit. When a severe calamity visits the country, or untimely rain-storms, the king is deposed and replaced by another. The one relieved from his duties submits to his degradation without a murmur. The inhabitants of that country are tall and well-proportioned, somewhat like the Han [Chinese], whence they are called [Daqin].

are you going cause you fancy harry kane?

The attackers referred to as APT12 (also known as IXESHE, DynCalc, and DNSCALC) recently started a new campaign targeting organizations in Japan and Taiwan. APT12 is believed to be a cyber espionage group thought to have links to the Chinese People's Liberation Army. APT12's targets are consistent with larger People's Republic of China (PRC) goals. Intrusions and campaigns conducted by this group are in-line with PRC goals and self-interest in Taiwan. Additionally, the new campaigns we uncovered further highlight the correlation between APT groups ceasing and retooling operations after media exposure, as APT12 used the same strategy after compromising the New York Times in Oct 2012. Much like Darwin’s theory of biological evolution, APT12 been forced to evolve and adapt in order to maintain its mission.

toilers of the world...
unite!
what do you mean

choose your character

frens! nice /brit/ frens! i love my nice /brit/ frens!

>ikes all white fan based

>joins them despite being a paki

makes perfect sense!!

why not just be not boring then? lol

define ethnic minorities

Ferrero Rocher right? Just black Raffaellos

yea we've all read sangokushi mate

lads how do you react when you hear a british person say "dude"?

only toiling monday and tuesday then i'm off for the next 5 days

tune

youtube.com/watch?v=jkaMiaRLgvY

moni how was your first weed

is that the famous tennis player

i remember he won wimbledon a few years ago

gondolaposting hours?

done a cheeky pad thai reheat

Hating Irish people won't make you white or Anglo

wish I had friends to play D&D with

Irish subhuman

chaotic good

not really
shit song actually

reckon some irish can be okay

Literally just opened the gondola thread in /wsg/

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518880063617.webm

Bought a £300 mattress

I'm honorary white

cringe

oi m8 wou' ya loik 2 toik ouva' moi cuntry bruv

>Poles are the niggers of Europe
do people in Europe unironically believe this?

are you the lad who painted a gondola for his mum

I think you're misinterpreting me. America wasn't a superpower because its interests were entirely limited to the Americas. Europeans on the other hand, had their fingers dug into every continent. Whether America was big or not is irrelevant to its status as a superpower.

>Superpower is a term used to describe a state with a dominant position, which is characterised by its extensive ability to exert influence or project power on a global scale. This is done through the combined-means of economic, military, technological and cultural strength, as well as diplomatic and soft power influence. Traditionally, superpowers are preeminent among the great powers.

How much money would she take to let me spend a day having sex with her?

how come the NYC subway is running 24 hours but the London underground is not? is there an actual reason for why its not?

wonder how the world will be shaped after the next world war

he had sex

lads...

>the Cucks - Naive
FOY

going to colonise south africa, you lads want anything?

think that was Oxford lol good lad

wish i didn't have friends making me sit through that tripe
dm storytelling where the dice rolls don't matter and when they do you have to ask why would that come down to luck

yes

hello leftypol

What's your real ethnic background?

Yeah German East Africa

wonder if my rents think I'm mad bursting out laughing randomly in my room alone when I'm shitposting

go to bed

fannies are fucking weird lads
alien looking

CHOON

youtube.com/watch?v=nLHfIvD0bJE

Look of disgust usually, then a little "friendly" banter to correct their behaviour.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

A heart of darkness

tune

youtube.com/watch?v=RpXTISw_Huw

yes, now I remember seeing some posts about that
thanks for refreshing my mind
and also im bent hehe

same haha
no

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518861584674.webm