Spanish will be the lingua franca in 20 years and everybody will have to learn it or be a poorfag who can't make money...

>Spanish will be the lingua franca in 20 years and everybody will have to learn it or be a poorfag who can't make money off South American tourists
It's happened to YouTube, and there's no way to stop it

>implying there are any notable industries or whatever in spanish
enjoy uma delicia i guess
mandarin is for all world manufacture
jap for high end consumer electronics
and euro is for high end pharmaceuticals

there's no reason to speak favela just like there's no reason to speak much other languages

>uma delicia
>more important than spanish
>japanese
>still relevant
>euro, so german and french
Not saying OP is right but you manage to be even more stupid

user isn't incorrect.
You are delusional to think otherwise.

You are stupid as hell niko

yeah well i dont care, i speak serbian which means 6 potatos starting
can land a farm job all day everyday i guess, you can sell heroin, and that is all there is when it comes to these 300% irrelevant side languages

basically:
learning stem > learning medicine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> learning languages >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> learning irrelevant languages that dont even have any major industry located there

literally no one speaks spanish outside iberia and the americas.
english will stay lingua franca and if not, it's going to be french

I speak portunhol that's more than necessary

>it's going to be french
What makes you think this

ill never learn spanish

Because french is the second language most influential.

>American education

consider that learning spanish will grant you access to the drug business in the US, gringos can't have enough of them

No.It's spanish.
French is literally nigger speak by this point

africa's population is going to explode and there are french speaking comminities on all continents.
french speakers will go from 220 million in 2010 to 750 million in 2050.
like i said, it's highly unlikely any language will replace english as lingua franca

It's actually pretty common in Africa, I don't see how it could gain much traction anywhere else though.

>Africa
Nothing of value has been attained

Spanish is way too complex to learn as a second language, It could never become the world's tongue.

English had it easy just because any baboon can learn it.

>"""Spanish"""

think 50-100 years in the future
not to mention climate change will make them refugees spreading across the globe in huge numbers

this

>across the globe

no. only to europe.

English is easy to learn at a very basic, functional level. There's also no such thing as mastery of English, so it's incredibly versatile.

>spreading across the globe
You first :)

>way to complex

Rigid svo word order and a phonemic alphabet are not the hallmarks of complexity.

It's always astounding how every idiot thinks that their own native language outdoes the others in supposed 'complexity' and 'difficulty'. Spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn for any native speaker of an Indo-European language as attested by the FSI.

mandarin is one of the hardest one.

Fuck no. Spanish is gay as fuck. I'd rather speak hindu than spanish.

Português é a língua mais difícil do mundo
Disse o analfabeto

>t. learned spanish and realized it was a waste of time, so now created a fantasy future where everyone speaks his wasted time

they already are in south america

but in small numbers, and even when they reach the trillion of people, they will not move in masses to this shithole.

kek
spanish is the easiest foreign language to learn

>that image
>that post

>small numbers
hahahah
it has already begun. 100.000 haitians came to chile in just one year

>Everyone is an engish native speaker

ahiti is the only exception

and i don't mind race, because we already have a lot of black people in this continent.

i am just saying that the amount of african comming here will always be small and they will not afect our culture/countries in anyaways.

Yes, the US Dept of State assumes that the people reading its infographics are native English speakers.

Basicaly:
learning stem > learning medicine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> learning languages >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> learning irrelevant languages that dont even have any major industry located there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being born in Serbia

its easy for people who have many other native languages too

user... I

If there ever will be such a thing as a universal language it will be English, it is today the language of global media and academic research, nevermind is de facto mandatory for everyone doing medicine or flying planes, it is the language of international business and the one ion which any relevant world literature must be translated into, I don't like it anymore than anyone else but this is reality. And in the sense that is somewhere in between a Germanic and a Romance language is as good as the West is ever going to get for a functional lingua franca.

Spanish, alongside French, Chinese and maybe Arabic and Hindi, are likely to have some very strong influence in the future but there will never be internationally spoken creoles and there's still enough currency in terms of cultural prestige for English it will ultimately prevail.

OP is a baiting idiot doing a shit argument.

If spanish overtakes english, I'm killing myself.

Mandarin is fucking easy as shit except for tones.