Ladies and gentlemen: Generation Z

The future of movie reviewers.

>Uneven tone
>Emotions are all over the place

What does this mean in the context of Breakfast Club?

cliquey 80s teenagers stuck together gonna be cliquey 80s teenagers?

You do know that LCJ has been part of Sup Forums longer than you've been on Sup Forums and probably even the internet right??

I get what he is saying. I was waiting for the giant robots or superheroes to show up, but they spent the whole movie just talking in that one room.

>Gen Z

We are so fucked.

It means they displayed actual emotions instead of being dead inside due to medication and millennials can't handle it.

>Let's review this movie from the 80's and 90's.

Wow what a unique thing to do.

this new generation is fucked

I have pubic hairs older than him.

The Breakfast Club is a shitty movie.

>Lel, he's too pleb to enjoy Breakfast Club, he only likes giant robots XDDDD
How can you be too pleb to enjoy the plebbiest thing ever made? I'd rather watch giant robots, or Ass the Movie than watch those 2D cutouts poorly attempt to imitate humans for 90 minutes.

We're not. They're just all trying to be special snowflakes. Being gay used to be a rare thing, as it should be. Then everyone jumped on the gay train because it was the latest thing to differentiate yourself from the pack. It has now become a fad to "say" you're gay when in actuality you're just looking for acclaim.

When everyone is gay, then no one will be unique. They'll realize their stupidity soon enough as they chase the next fad.

I looked for that article, you know it's a crock of shit, right? The study was done extremely badly and the magazine (and probably the guy himself) knows about as much statistics as a toddler.

the movie is about 4 teens from different cliques though

also, why are john hughs movies so comfy and good?

>it's very talky

LMAO

Let's not pretend Breakfast Club is any good. One of the most unlikeable casts I've ever had the displeasure to witness.

You'd know all about being unlikeable

>unironically quoting an Adam Sandler flick as an argument

ah yeah thats what i meant. not the same clique but all part of one.

This

It really isn't very good though

>Using a picture from a Sandler flick
>quickmeme.com watermark
This board isn't for 14-year-olds.

>very talky

not saying breakfast club is good or bad, but this is a really strange criticism

He's right though

Breakfast club really is mushy trash for teenage girls.

>talky
When as his ever been a legitimate criticism for a movie?

checked and keked

He has probably watched a few too many shitty youtube video essays on film, and is therefore stuck with a "muh film is a visual medium and dialogue is bad" mindset.

You used the word flick twice, samefag.

Sup Forums told me "gen z is redpilled!" but in retrospect they were probably just trying to paint Sup Forums being overrun with underage redditors in a positive light

I'd love to see his opinion on 2001: A Space Odyssey

>very talky
Not enough 'splosions or capes

One of the most comfiest movies.

I tried watching it with my teenage brother last week and he fell asleep during the first hour.

Not samefagging, so shut up you fucking idiot.

How did Wally Shawn even conceive of that character?

>it's very talkey

For what purpose

i mean most people who watched the movie back when were able to self insert as at least one of the people in the room. kids today aren't the same kind back then, whole different set of problems.

are you imbliying that this thread and mostly all Sup Forums isn't the biggest representation of the Gen Z itself? lmaoing @your life

>It's very talky

Yeah enough talky, I'm so damn sick of talky. It's time we get more actiony and punchy. Like, literally bro I'm so yawny every filmy I watchy.