Lucas came back to Star Wars and ruined it

> Lucas came back to Star Wars and ruined it
> Spielberg came back to Indiana Jones and tainted it
> Jackson came back to Middle Earth and destroyed it
> Ridley came back to Alien and decimated it
> Miller came back to Mad Max and redeemed it
What is Miller's secret?

Lack of continuity and pandering to feminists.

The secret is that Mad Max didn't need any redeeming it's already fucking great so he took some liberties and it worked out for the better

Also a great cast

Miller didn't buy into the culture humdrum surrounding his previous films. He never pretended like they were anything beyond high production value schlock.

well the original mad max trilogy wasn't really that great. the first movie was boring as shit and thunderdome was god awful. he really couldn't do any worse.

>Mad Max didn't need any redeeming
What is Thunderdome?

>Lucas was always a hack saved by the intervention and hard work of others
>Spielberg was pulled down by Lucas' terrible Indy ideas and unfortunately his style of filmmaking is becoming more nostalgic and out of touch
>Jackson was brought in late, and didn't have the pre-poduction time for the Hobbit the way he did for LotR. Plus he's been slipping since Lovely Bones
>Ridley is best example of what you're looking for. No argument there
>Miller is a smart and talented filmmaker who was working for years to get Fury Road made
So it's not totally a fair comparison

Thunderdome isn't a terrible film, it just doesn't stand on the same ground as Road Warrior,

itt: remakes

Do they ever make anything original anymore?

>Lucas ruined SW

Hardly.
Try K. Kennedy and Jew Jew Abrams.

LotR didn't need redeeming either it was just a studio wanting more shekels

he absolutely did ruin star wars. he cut its achilles tendon with the ewoks in return and then he finished the job with the prequels.

>t. Autist who watched the prequels as a kid

I really don't think Fury Road is anything special, I don't get why its so loved.

>manchildren hating the creator

>Lack of pandering to feminists
You're kidding, right?

Mad max fury road was shit and mad max was never good. You can't prove me wrong.Youre reddit.

Prequels get better every year. Trump's idiotic rise made them more important than ever.

I quote them 10 times a day. So did Sup Forums before reddit realized it was fun and Sup Forums refused to even consider prequel memes.

>ridley came back to aliens and decimated it
But covenant is the best alien movie since well...alien.

Aliens was a good movie but wasnt an alien sequel. Even if you want to count Aliens, covemantis the best movie since then.

Imagine being this fucking dumb

the prequels will forever be trash.

Yeah sure kid.