Is Daisy Ridley replacable in Star Wars?

Is Daisy Ridley replacable in Star Wars?

why are white people's lips so disgusting?

why would she need to be?

the whole cast is replaceable.

go pick some cotton

Depends on the plot...kill her off in 9 and yeah, then 10.11.12 could have a totally different protagonist. Either that or make her evil, in which case it doesn't matter how fat she gets because she'll be wearing black robes.

Shes a terrible actress and a cunt in real life

I think it has to do with them adapting to their colder climate, which is why they also lack melanin. Thin shriveled lips are probably less likely to suffer and get frozen in the cold.

Go clean the cum of your gf's bead when she's done getting BLACKED

Daisy isn't white, she's xenomorph.

Exactly. The same reason is why the median IQ for whites is higher than nogs who never had to develop tools, adapt to climate, hunt in scarcity and use technology like floatation devices, etc. Basic evobio, not that 99% of this board would understand (and will just call me racist).

This is true, however iq has a lot to do with early childhood nutrition and education, during the brain's development and isn't entirely genetic.

Btw it's also the reason why whites have more psychopaths and sociopaths and serial killers and mass shooters tend to be white. In order to survive through the winter those who lacked empathy and were low agreeable were more likely to prosper as they wouldn't share their food with the starving family next door.

/thread

Unfortunately no more replaceable than Finn or Poe. Disney put all their eggs in these terrible baskets, without the benefits of a standalone film, like Rogue One.

Agreed, potato chip lips are gross

Finn and Poe are replaceable tho

It's pretty disgusting desu. And so often you see white women getting lip injections to make them plumper and more attractive but it never looks like the authentic thing. They also love their fake tans to mimic actually possessing melanin in their skin and that as well never looks like the real thing. As well as butt and breast implants to look thicc like black or latino girls. It always baffles me how white people love claiming they're superior so much but try looking non-white to increase their attractiveness. Really tickles my almonds.

Black people should stop straightening their hair and bleaching their skin.

Poe maybe, but I disagree about Finn. They left him on a cliffhanger. If they killed him or Rey off for 9, there'd be too strong a logical discontinuity between 7/8 and 9.
Kylo, Rey, Finn, and to a lesser-extent Poe are all principle characters and the ones who Disney gambled on.

So what you're saying is
>White bimbos who get lip injections, ass implants and fake tans look disgusting and become less attractive because they become closer to wogs
>Black women who straighten their hair or have lighter skin look much more attractive because they become closer to white
Really activates my almonds

Those lips look like they've kissed a lawnmower.

If boyega keeps mouthing off he's replaceable.