NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the ugliness came from the wife not the dad

that nigger got a white people skull that subhuman slav is the shitty genes

it's got a nigger nose, ears, and lips

look at this duuuude

ho
lee
shit

please post the drawn version with the ogre face

LOOK AT ITS LIPS

what movie is this?

How can the negriod nose come from the mom?

Kid literally looks like a goblin

>pole
>white
if wwii and the holocaust had actually happened (they didnt) nazi germany would have been justified in doing them

haha for real though

Big nigger lips, all the better to smack with!

Big nigger nose, all the better to smell chicken with!

And those big nigger ears, capable of understanding any spoken language from 200 yard except "put your hands where I can see them"

Was it autism?

Rise of the apes.

ZUG ZUG

Autism: the Kino

bump

Za dashu snaku Zigur, Durbgu nazgshu, Durbgu dashshu!

So you're telling me that she would rather have a baby with a darkie instead of a pure Aryan male?

If I were that nigger, I would have killed myself for passing such shitty genes.

Good God blacked is a failure of genetics. And parenting.

Why is Sup Forums so triggered?

>Yet another white woman gets BLACKED
>Sup Forums thinks blacks are the jokes here
And this is why whitebois can't get white women

Fuck off

>that woman
>white
pick one

Why are you pretending you care?

Isn't the father dead?

huh?

i just wanted to see if someone could come up with original replies

He got killed in a prison?

Died saving a dog from a burning building I think.

the next forced meme, this is how they all begin

wtf I hate BLACKED now

She looks like a minecraft character

Welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoy your visit.

WE AINT HAD NOTHING BUT MAGGOTY FORMULA FOR THREE STINKIN DAYS

>Sup Forums boogeyman isn't real

I fucking love Sup Forums. They're the best comedians of all time. You seriously couldn't write a story better than the story of Sup Forums.

You have an entire board that complains about Jews, Jewish propaganda and shenanigans, and Jewish subversion of government and culture, and they say this without any proof at all. Then, they proceed to do exactly what they criticize Jews for supposedly doing: they spread propaganda in the form of bait threads like this one in a vain attempt to get people on their side.

It's just so fucking funny how Sup Forums can't see the irony in their actions.

R A D I C A L B A T B O Y V I S A G E

The time is approximately on the hour. You have precisely ten (10) minutes to prove, with citations and evidence, that the original poster is a frequent regular user of Sup Forums.

Your time starts... now.