What will his monologue be about tonight?

What will his monologue be about tonight?

Rick and Morty

The same thing it's about every night because he's an untalented hack.

Trump's continuing failure of a presidency.

I wonder how many more months before Sup Forums gives up on him too. The GOP already has, he's a lame duck.

So Trump...

pol gave up on him when he bombed assad at that point everyone knew he was a stooge to the deep state

ZORPF?!

He'd have to acknowledge he gets less than half the ratings that a cartoon gets in the same timeslot.

2 scoops. 2 genders. 2 terms. MAGA

"Well it's a lovely evening tonight.. Sure Florida has been battered with tropical storms, sure the Republican House and Congress have been unable to get anything passed, sure North Korea now has the ability to direct Nukes anywhere in the world.. but it could be worse.. right? RIGHT?? Is anyone else freaking out?? I mean we are screwed. S. C. R. E. W. E. D."

TWO SCOOPS
W
O

>Not calling Russia's bluff

Probably about drumpf's latest failures and embarrassments

1. Not an argument

2. Gender is spectrum. Meaning more than one.

3. One term at best (possible impeachment)

4. Make Donald Drumpf Again

dubs speak truths

russia has cucked the united states and now all thats left is to watch its women turned into international prostitutes like the russians had to endure in the 90s.

american women will be slave whores to the eurasians for the duration of my lifetime, and it feels sooooo good

>n-not an argument
Your status: shook

>gender is a spectrum

Lmao

>1. Not an argument

>Trump's continuing failure of a presidency.
I'd hate to stir the pot here but it's only been 7/8 months into his presidency and he has accomplished quite a number of things. He still has over three years to accomplish everything else he set out to do.

>Colbert was funny on CC
>leaves for NBC or whatever
>both CC and Colbert nosedive in quality

Gender is not a spectrum you anal astronaut but you know what is?

This. Get fucked drumpflets.

His conservative satire was funny. Now he just shrieks hysterically and doesn't even try to be funny.

>I'd hate to stir the pot here but it's only been 7/8 months into his presidency and he has accomplished quite a number of things

Like repealing the ACA, and the border wall with Mexico, and the trillion dollar infrastructure stimulus, and massive tax reform. All of the important ones, right?

His administration has lost its momentum. It's floundering, and the GOP is starting to look past him already.

Yeah. As a right winger i found him funny before, especially since he poked fun at both sides of the aisle. Now however...

Please like and share on social media.

Join the revolution against the evil drumpf by licking as many toilets as you can! RESIST!

BBBBFFFPFPBFTFB

That's the thing about him, he's so unpredictable in what he talks about.

I'm still sitting here smuggly with my ACA provided insurance user.

SMASH THE FASH

Is North Korea a believable threat or is it being exaggerated

North Korea isn't a threat at all. They're not crazy like people say, the regime knows if they launch any sort of attack on anyone they'll be destroyed and not even China will help them. Their main objective is staying in power and all the nuke and missile tests are just preventative measures to make sure of it.