Why do a lot of Mexicans look like Asians?

Why do a lot of Mexicans look like Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan
smitefire.com/smite/god/awilix-61
imgur.com/gallery/mWeXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

natives are asian

are you sure those are mexican?

These is an actually good race map desu

Because we are?

Because we are children of chiggis khan

1st. those aren't mexicans
2nd. native americans and asians share many similarities

Mathematically even the whiter Mexicans of today still having mesoamerican blood

They are survivors of the 1980s.

Because of this. Also, I heard that some words in some native american languages from south america are exactly the same from japan. I think the word 'water' is one of them.

Oh, also
>straight black hair (not the european soft straight)
>few body hairs
>eyes and noses very similiar

The Asian century will be beneficial to Mexicans

Malaysia are mongoloids?

Non meme there is a lot of vaguely Asian looking people in Mexico, pictured are Japanese but they look the part

Huh. Makes you wonder why east Asians developed much faster than natives in the Americas

what did you think they were?

Much more abundant resources which makes people lazy
Same as in Africa

>australoid
>india

vancouver that little mongoloid dot kek

When you have everything ready around you, why the fuck would you have the effort to 'develop'?

Thank god we got straight to the point. AMAZING MAP DESU

Ancient India was DRAVIDIAN, whitey came in and just made it a mongrel nation between caucasoids and australioids. Even modern Dravidians have huge indo-European Caucasoid admixtures as the map shows.

Excuse my ignorance but what the hell is a capoid?

I think they are their own group.

Are there any JAVs with Japanese girls dressed as cholas?

But it's the exact opposite, the Bronze age in China dates to 1600 BC at the earliest, in Mexico while copper working began by 600, bronze dates to 1200. China was occupied by humans as early as 35,000 years ago, in Mexico earliest humans are estimated at 15,000

Yeah I know central and southern American natives did okay with specific older tribes but what about north American tribes? They've got nothing but wars to show between them. No stone buildings, no metals, literally just rocks and sticks up until Englishmen got here

Not that I'm aware, would be nice but I think they just do it as flavor of the month cospaly in Japan as opposed to Thailand where there's apparently a scene

>what is mississippi culture
>what is pueblo peoples

that's fucking retarded

khoisan people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan

also, this race autism from last century. don't take it seriously.

Closest I could think of :^)

Meh, I'll take it.

>tfw no delinquent Japanese gf

But Mexico is in North America.

Geography aside Puebloans on both sides of the US-Mexico border did develop somewhat sophisticated culture but outside of Uto-Aztecans it's mostly mound builders (not unlike some early European peoples) and migratory and nomadic peoples. I believe there's a few exceptions but I'm not well versed in your country's history. In all fairness that isn't all that different from Asia where more conventional civilizations for the most part developed in China but the areas north (Mongolia, Siberia) evolved along different patterns, the Aztecs originated in what is today northern Mexico, outside of Mesoamerica, much the same as Germanic peoples in Europe eventually overran southern Roman civilization.

It isn't a matter of the quality of the natives but their environment, once Native Americans in the US adopted the horse they became extraordinarily proficient, had the genus not been extinct in the Americas they might have been something like Mongols in Asia. Memes aside nomadism requires some rather sophisticated cultural traditions which, while they may not be as spectacular as monumental architecture, are arguably no less advanced.

>2000
So what is the race that used to be in NA / SA before discovery of the new world?

What? Don't tell me you're triggered by Asian cosplaying?

"mongoloid"
kys

As per that map Mongoloids, Native Americans, while they're different in some respects from modern Asians, did originate in East Asia.

I don't get it why you bother addressing me at this point

It's a game character though, and not an "aztec cosplay" as such.

Meh, it is Aztec inspired, what game is that?

GIB AZTEC GF NOW.

pretty sure that is awilix from smite which would be mayan cosplay

Thanks for that man, will correct, looks like a cool game I see they've got Athena and Artemis as well

>what game is that?
Civlization Online
Tbh, considered the other character designs, you shouldn't be so surprised at the shit aztecian

Saved, this guy got it right tho it is Awlix, looking for Civilization online bagged me this image tho so it was well worth it

Awilix looks entirely different, though, as seen here, and cosplay sauce says Civ Online.
smitefire.com/smite/god/awilix-61

Also link to the imgur incase you can't be arsed to search yourself
imgur.com/gallery/mWeXg

>But it's the exact opposite, the Bronze age in China dates to 1600 BC at the earliest, in Mexico while copper working began by 600, bronze dates to 1200.
1600 BC is earlier than 600 or 1200 BC. BC years count down, Rodriguez.

Also, pic related shows Mia (the Aztec cosplayed earlier) as a character in Civ Online art

fuck, I'm too tired and drunk for this image hunting shit löl

Thx man, will look it up, I'm just happy to get new material

Yes it is earlier, but I think you're missing the point that counting down from earliest human occupation to bronze age, that is how long it took them to get there, 35,000 minus 3,600 for China should be a larger number than 15,000 minus 2,800 for Mexico. I didn't bother actually doing the math because I assumed it would be readily apparent to anyone going over that.

Just in case, it took China 31,400 years approximately against 12,200 years for Mexico to get to the same point. The lower number means it took less time to do the same.

I see, will save that as well, I like the art style. If it's any comfort I am gettinmg good material, this is a nice /int related.

Quick follow up I stand corrected and convinced, you're correct, I have changed all relevant file names to Mia.

That's all I wanted, lad

Have a Nefertiti cosplay from the same game~

Thanks, she's nice

If that's true, you still have to ask yourself why Mexico stopped and then got colonized by Spain whereas China resisted invasion throughout the centuries and eventually became the second (soon to be first) largest economy in the world.

>you still have to ask yourself why Mexico stopped and then got colonized by Spain
Because Mexico had a bronze age civilization whereas age of discovery Spain had steel and firearms? Because a large number of the population in Mexico was wiped out by small pox and other old world diseases?

There's no racist explanation here, it literally was that even advancing faster it wasn't enough to catch up with people who had a much larger headstart.

Anyway we are talking history here, Mexico today is mainly a combination of Spain and Mesoamerican peoples like the Aztecs and Mayans.

>eventually became the second (soon to be first) largest economy in the world.
this only happened in the last ~50 years. Before that China was poor as fuck.

Shit map

We are part of the Yamato race

In the first place, people in this image are Tokyo people.
Not a Mexican

Indigenous people in Mexico are Asians who have crossed from the northeast of Russia to the Americas.
It is the current Mexican who mixed spanish and black race blood there.

>fatniggers represented on the legend but not actually on the map

that explains the jungle ones, but it doesn't explain north american natives or saharan africans