Don't do it Jon

Don't do it Jon...

so this is just a filler season right ?

...one step further and it's facesitting time, and I'm one gassy queen today.

Listen to woman John. Calm down just calm down

Why is she an imam now

c'mon Aunt Dany, I've always wanted to...

last season was filler
>muh high sparrow subplot

She'd be great in a Sonic The Hedgehog™: The Movie Reboot (2020) starring Emilia Clarke as Sonia the Hedgehog

>what's happening aunt dany?
>ya gettin ya cock sucked, kid

Look at those strained, purple fingernails

She looks like an autistic kid without her tits visible

>Sonia the Hedgehog

Is it though? I mean what do you consider the final season of this show to be, all the heroes finally get together to the fight zambies for an entire season then the RPG party fights Night King and saves the world? This season will end making a big mess of things.

more emotion in this still image than in her actual acting

>purple fingernails
>no violet eyes

George is getting upset!

So Jon and Dany fuck, right?

From the leaks I know they will fugg . Do the leaks say if she will be naked or not?

whats wrong with her eyebrows

She's not allowed to use them in the show. Seriously.

In a way, its just here to tie-up all the story threads and try and make it streamlined for the last season.

My guess is that the actors were probably not keen on doing 4+ more years of GoT. They signed them for a extremely expensive but lucrative 2 season deal then just rush to finish.

Didn't exactly help that Martin didn't deliver Winds before they pasted it either.

No they just fucking dry hump each other

ikr, white people are gross

Game of Thrones would be better if Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld were the showrunners.

Do they? I didn't read the leaks, but it seems kind of unlikely with the reveal of Jons parents.

?

Emilia Clarke said she doesn't get to emote in GoT as much as she would like to because most of the time Dany has to be stoic, and she enjoys getting to actually "act" outside of the show.

Yeah

Yeah it practically confirmed. There's also a flashback during them fucking of Lyanna telling Ned Jon's name is Aegon Kek

it will be a 3 min montage of kissing fucking and sucking, all close up lots of sweat and dick pounding into wet and dripping targ bad poosy.

PLEASE BE QUIET

she looks incredibly autistic

top tier waifu

im ok with this

You shouldn't be you sick fuck

>and I'm one gassy queen today
>mother of brap-ons

Maybe you're the sick one and I'm the thinking man

He's gonna fuck her before he finds out they're related.

>sunset found her brapping in Jon Snow's face

>Bass playing intensives

british people, ont he whole, aren't very good looing, huh?

Suck my presidential dick!

BRAP

do it jon,do it.

>Aunt Dany, you were beautiful

>don't remember any rape though

It's called inbreeding.

Imma do it!

good,gooood.