ITT: Overrated actors/actresses

?

?

BIG

You are so wrong.

her rack is the best part of that King Kong film.

The child actor from Titanic and Gilbert Grape? Get rid of that dumb beard please.

hey look it's the kid from the spooky bunny rabbit time travel movie who smells like a baseball fart

i like their movies but I think at a certain level of fame you aren't believable anymore.

like tom hanks. I just see his movies as 'tom hanks movies'

Agree about Clooney.

WRONG

Clooney is shit. Pitt is great. Watch 12 Monkeys, Snatch, and The Big Short.

sameface actor

Assassination of Jesse James

12 monkeys and snatch are great. That's basically what I meant, to me an unknown or up-and-comer will be better than an A-lister just because I haven't associated them with as many roles

This.

This is very true.

Every single fucking character she plays is just a mary sue edgy faggot

>Brad Pitt

no

>at a certain level of fame you aren't believable anymore.
this takes me out of most of pitt's movies. He's always doing that forced laugh, strained voice and unnatural hand gestures. His only believable roles for me are the most toned down ones like The tree of life

He was good in Nightcrawler and even better in Nocturnal Animals. But nobody here probably saw Nocturnal Animals because 90% of the posts are about capeshit

Gives Sarah jessica parker a run for her money.

God damn he was awful in Shutter Island, then again it was an awful movie, full of detestable performances

>God damn he was awful in Shutter Island, then again it was an awful movie, full of detestable performances

Your opinions are shit and you should feel bad about that.

Hi Harvey

All of these