King of the Hill

Is this the best cartoon of the last 20 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64MkJ1fe46c
youtu.be/_xdLbA-HO9Q
youtu.be/a3EI9xjGvc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not Rick and Morty.

Yes

Yuuuuuuup

Yes

don hertzfeldt movies

yes, I started watching king of the hill and I'm convinced it's a master piece

where can i watch it?

If peggy and bobby died halfway through and hank starts plowing louanne the yea . They make the show unwatchable

youtube has constant live streams

noice, watching the dale's a cuck episode on the season 7 channel right now.

*buuuuuurrp*

T-that doesn't sound like rick and morty OP

*drinks alcohol*

back to r_eddit

I don't really understand it, like nothing happens lol wtf

>tfw I'm the only one I know who likes Peggy

And Rick and Morty is far from best cartoon of the past 20 years.

What's wrong with you?

no

forgot image

KOTH is an animated sitcom, NOT a cartoon.

because shes a great character, just not a great person

yes

I think she's funny and she often puts Hank or others into hilarious situations. I don't have to personally identify with characters to enjoy them. She has flaws and strengths like every other character in the show.

She also has a nice rack

I wish I could upvote this.

Simpsons knockoff

Nope. Its actually shitty and probably the most boring thing ever produced. I'm convinced people only pretend to like it as some sort of elaborate in-joke

KotH is unironically the best animated sitcom.

imagine being so dumb King of the Hill goes over your head

This.

Peggy is such a smug retard who so easily gets owned, its hilarious.

As someone who grew up in small town Texas King of the Hill always felt patronizing to me. Exploiting our lifestyle for cheap laughs.

Kino of the hill am I right ?

This show is comfy

Stupid redneck.

Not highbrow enough for your refined rebbit and memey tastes?

The problem is KOTH is too dumb. There's no references to art or literature, no complex plots etc. Its all "relatable" situations that apply to the lowest common denominator. Its humour of the mundane done poorly at best.

>As someone who grew up in small town Texas King of the Hill always felt patronizing to me. Exploiting our lifestyle for cheap laughs.
I grew up in a small town in Texas as well and loved King of the Hill.

Obviously you lack humor to poke fun at yourself. I'm mad they didn't go after more stereotypes.

She's a plebfilter.

you need references to things to be entertained? Are you 13, by chance?

Off yourself.
King of the Hill is shit liberal propaganda. We are supposed to laugh at these simpletons in small towns when really these people are the salt of the earth.
Attitudes like this are why liberals are losing touch with real America

>comfy rural life
>lowest common denominator
found the nigger

A lot of it is general Southern good 'ol boy archetype though despite all the Texas specific banter. Hank is from NYC anyway.

thats not what it is at all

have you even watched a whole episode?

wow, how gay can one person be?

I'm not even that big of a KOTH fan but this is some low tier b8

>implying
His heart stopped when he was drowning im an episode and when it started back up he was reborn as a Texan. Peggy went in depth on this.

You missed the point bad kid.

Yes drumpftard, everything you don't like is fake news, we know

When the people making fun of you are Hollywood Jews trying to demonize your lifestyle I'm not going to laugh about it

you dumb fucking sonofabitch

>Mike Judge
>Hollywood jew

lol no

I was going to tell you youre retarded, but it turns out he was born in Ecuador

But he grew up in New Mexico and ltierally studied at UT Dallas

beavis and butthead is a close second. but yes. This show had real heart, and a lot of depth for a cartoon.

Prove me wrong. I guarantee you are all city folk (niggers) who like the idea of a racially tolerant Southern good ol boys this show portrays.

triggered nigger

There's only one race episode that comes to mind and its about everybody taking this online test to see if they are racist and why ladybird attacked the new black mailman.
Hanks score says he strongly prefers whites and Peggy strongly prefers blacks.
Peggy goes around town telling everybody about Hanks score and he is shunned. Turns out the test is bogus and ladybird just hates people that give Hank problems, including a white plumber.
Hank is constantly targeted by progressiveness and usually wins out or comes to a compromise that favors him AND the other party

Grow up, stickboy. Not everything is as political as you see it. There is a thing called nuance. look it the fuck up.

Was it autism?

This is before the towers fell. Screenagers.

KOTH was always political without falling into partisian politics. It made fun of everyone. subtily.

I always assume more people that post here were like 5 years old on 911. too young to realize how the world changed so dramatically.

youtube.com/watch?v=64MkJ1fe46c

It's centrist propaganda if anything. The plot usually revolves around some extreme strawman on either side of the spectrum, and Hank has to fix it or Hank has to be put in his place himself.

Lol because simpsons invented animated sitcoms. Go to bed, fox

youtu.be/_xdLbA-HO9Q
From the same episode, sweety.

That's some fine, all American bait you've got there, I tell you hwat.

>that one guy who would a peggy

kino the hill

Yes. The jokes come from the characters. That's incredibly hard to do.

Peggy and Bill are the funniest characters if you have a brain.

Anyone with half a brain can see that Peggy is extremely sexy.

Shug....

The only thing Peggy needed to do was let her hair down.

That's not family guy

>family guy
lmao trash

>The programmers who made the game put me in Commissioner Mode. There is no one above me and I cannot be killed. And once this Commissioner explodes itself, that is the end of the game, forever.

WTF? do video games really do this?

youtu.be/a3EI9xjGvc4

For old fart rednecks, yes.

Hank doesn't lean left or right, he enjoys having a level of privacy and freedom yet also understands the necessity of government and social services. Hank clearly isnt some strong conservative since he has fox news blocked, he has a complex political standing that you cant just catalog, similar to what plenty of working class americans have.

federal government bad.
local government good.
da souf will ryes agane.

Is it even possible to love and hate a character so much at the same time?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

That's not frisky dingo so no.

hank is a suburban salesman with no actual concept of being a farmer or redneck trash(Lucky).

they hide it because it would trigger everyone. its still his mindset.

so how does it feel to be triggered by something that was hidden so it wouldn't trigger people?

Trips of truth

how does it feel to be an unobservant faggot?

Ok Dale.

lol

no, Frisky Dingo is the supreme diamond of animation comedy.

Well if it can be observed then please, tell me how often Hank waves his confederate flag.

and when does it get good? 3 minutes in and it's not funny

If you don't understand adam reed without a filter there's no hope for you bud sorry. The joke the extreme stakes of the show are acted out as mundane and trivial.

To be fair though it does get way funnier in episode 2 when xander cruise the prototype to archer is introduced.