Literally ONE chance at life

>literally ONE chance at life
>don't live in a comfy in a comfy village in the alps

Cozy!

Am legit jealous.

>meanwhile in the village

Wtf. Where did they find that many iron lungs for whatever this is?

Mountain schnitzels already infested the area with their disgusting GERM genes

>tfw ywn be a sponsored pro climber or trail runner like Kilian Jornet or Ueli Steck and live in a cute village in the alps and spend your days training in the beautiful mountains
Feels bad man

that's from a movie. i like that.

Germans don't live in houses of stone. Indeed at first I doubted whether this is an Alpine scene because of the building material and the long balcony that reminded me of Mediterranean Slovenian architecture as opposed to Alpine, but the Alps are a huge, enormous place with space for many quirks and oddities.

beautiful landscapes are not worth the shitty and boring life of living in a village

Could be balkan or Pyrenean. I went to Southern France, Andorra, and Catalonia over summer, and a lot of the older buildings in the Pyrenees are like pic realted.

Regardless, krauts need to leave that area NOW. it is reserved for superior MED people.

Could be, but tiles of carnations on the balcony are an Alps-specific thing.

Guess I see what you mean then. OP's pic is probably in Slovenia I guess since the architecture looks more slavic than german or Italian.

Trust me, it's sucks 6 months of the year unless you're a tourist. Because it's so remote you have to commute everywhere and that gets tiring with snow up to your hips

the description says the Italian part of Switzerland, and indeed the architecture is similar to the Italian-influenced part of my country (pic related), not the Alpine one (previous pic I posted).

They look like it would extremely cold to live in those houses, doing winters

Very qt houses but can they alive in winter of alps?

>the absolute state of this English

Yeah, I know that feel sometimes too.

There is nothing wrong with my English!

>be a brit
>have an entire country of depressing grey brick houses
>scour the internet for a rare picture of an ugly grey brick house in the alps
>become sad you don't live in it

Thatswat u het for brexit....well theres canzuk

some mountain towns here have fake euro architecture, this is outside seattle

does it really matter if you get to sleep with thicc blond milk trucks

I wouldn't call it fake, architecture always got copied from place to place

I guess it depends on why they used that architecture though, if it's a scheme for making their town a tourist attraction then I would think of it as fake but if they just liked the way it looks then I'd say it's genuine