MUTTTRHEAD

Memes, aside, are there any real Amerimutts here?

What are you heritages?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LLSOc_KVgLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Purebred Mutt checking in. One fourth Jewish, One fourth Swedish, One fourth Irish, and unspecified percentages of other mongrel nations. Hold steady my genetically advanced brother. Together we shall overcome the incestuous elder races and proclaim a new glorious age of post-humanity.

>tfw hapa dad and mulatta mom

I thank God I'm not as American as this

I have mixed western/northern euro heritage

I want to move to the United States in the cold part, how much does it cost to house in that area?

youtu.be/LLSOc_KVgLc

Depends on where you go. Most midwestern states are cheap to live in and plenty of them get lots of snow in winter.

My family has lived in the US since the revolution so I have no idea what my genetic heritage truly is. My last name is Scottish but I am as American as apple pie.

The same as in your cunt but 3x more, only because argie dollars are worth shit in the north

Mutts look ugly in north america, be here in south america they look sexy

Now the important question as I get friends in the United States?

*how By improving Eng

This. I'd gladly have this Brazilian poster as my neighbor instead of the Argie

But are your fathers parents AMWF or WMAF?

Same as anywhere. Go out and meet people. Join groups based on your interests, talk and be friendly towards your peers/coworkers. Ask people about themselves.

Which cold part? That's like 50% of the country?

I'm assuming you mean somewhere with your fellow White Aryan German brethren?

Long brazil

I was just kidding

Fucking schnitzels think they overtook this country but we're still the majority here, W.A.S.P.-strong my brothers.

Germans are actually the slim majority. They intermix far more often than any other White group though. Germans have a strong Injun/Hispanic fetish.

They are just as a Brazilian German, but at least we got oktober fest

German, Scots-Irish, and Slovenian.

I'm a Mexican-Indian (Tepehuan & Maya), German, Basque, French, mutt fucking a thicc Anglo-Cherokee, Korean shortstack.

What tier on the mutt scale will our children be?

I am 1/4 Irish-American, 1/4 French Canadian, 1/4 Polish, and 1/4 British.

I wish my ancestors hadn't left america, this country sucks and I want to go back.

Why you want go back to mutt land?

>Trade citizenship when

Their government actually cares about its people?

My family on my grandmother's side has been living in this country since long before either Canada or the states existed, and yet punjeet and muhammed can get more resources from the government than I ever will, and are invited in to take all of our work.

Wages are low and the government doesn't care about its citizens at all.

A Fucking Amerimutt.

He is a mutt at heart and can't bear to be away from the birthplace of all mutts:)

It's funny, the minorities here actually call me an american and tell me to leave.

I feel trapped here. I just want to belong somewhere.

Did your Canadian government ever send you to Iraq?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BASED CHINKS AND CURRIES

Is Canada like this every where? what part of Canada you are at?

The US didn't draft for Iraq

Soldiers had to immigrate to Canada to avoid being arrested for not going to Iraq

Soldiers who signed up to the Army knowing full well they could be deployed... that's what being a soldier is.

In these pictures, why are the mutts not only dumb, but malicious? What do you think they're plotting?

Soldier who signed to fight for their own Cunt not some money interest from oil companies.

t. Zhang