China urges US to get tough on man who stole thumb from US$4.5 million terracotta warrior

>Chinese authorities are calling for a heavy punishment for the American man charged with stealing a thumb from an ancient terracotta warrior statue that was on display at a museum in Pennsylvania, and compensation for the damage caused to the US$4.5 million relic.

>Michael Rohana, 24, was charged earlier this month with breaking off and stealing the left thumb of the 2,000-year-old sculpture from the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia on December 21.

>While the US museum has apologised for the incident, an official from the Shaanxi Cultural Heritage Promotion Centre, which arranged for the loan of 10 of the statues, condemned the act and said Rohana should be handed a severe penalty, Beijing Youth Daily reported

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2133707/china-urges-us-get-tough-man-who-stole-thumb-us45

So much disrespect from Amerimutts.

it's gone full circle

>loaning 10 priceless statues to Philadelphia

come on, china

This is what happens when you have no real history.

kek
stupid chinks

governor should pardon him

>coming from fucking malta

Thumbs down to whoever did that.

> mutts will now pretend states are different cultures and have nothing in common

>he doesn't know about Malta's rich history

stop it

To be fair, the mutt who stole it probably thought it was made out of chocolate or something

>Malta
>no history

I didn't know I was going to start laughing my ass off from early morning. Oh I love you.

Have you been to Philadelphia?

I'm torn. On the one hand, I hate gormless plebs who think it's 'funny' to fuck with priceless artifacts and want to see them suffer, but on the other hand, I really want to tell the chinks to fuck off.

Why not both?

don't they have thousands of them anyway?

Well them chinks should stop reking foreign artifacts like in egypt

Fucking hell every time.
You always have to live up to the stereotype.
Only an American would feel entitled enough to vandalise something older than his country for personal gain.

>Heavy punishment
Like what? Harvest his organs and ship them to China?

Also this, Chinks can fuck off.

Tjat's exactly my thought. It's ok if chink tourists vandalise ancient artefacts somewhere else in the world, but it's not ok if someone else does the same thing to their shit. Chinks should be shot

What history does Malta have?
A few sieges?
A few christian orders?

Sure there is something.
But even most irrelevant states have at least that much history.
It's nothing compared to the USA.

Fuck off. I'd steal Stone Henge if I could.

Stop being a cock-sucker

You're not worthy of a serious response.

Ah yes american education

wanna know how i know you're a chicano?

>A few Christian orders
Literally the Oldest and largest still existing knightly order

heh how many cars have they put on the moon eh? S-P-A-C-E

>You're not worthy of a serious response.
I'd still like to point out to the burger, if I may, that 'cocksucker' is one word and should not be hyphenated.

Go ahead.

Alright.

Cocksucker is one word, you twat.

Why would you do that?
I assume that if you go to a museum to look at these things you take a certain interest in chinese culture and thus at least have a little respect.

>Americans
>Respect

Choose one, and only one.

kek

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm who should I rob today... The liquor store? The bank? I know, how about I take something from a museum!

Fuck off somali

The Terracotta Soldiers are a hoax anyway. They're fake.

>According Jean Lévi, a French sinologist, research director at CNRS (French National Scientific Research Center, the terracotta army is a fake. In his most recent book, “La Chine est un cheval et l’Univers une idée” published in 2010 October the7th at “Maurice Nadeau” editions (ISBN 978-2-86231-215-6) Jean Lévi writes, page 17, “These statues are a fake. The famous funerary army, when it was exhumed, was just a heap of charred rubbishes a mix of dust and fragments.(…) Even with the most modern techniques, it would be impossible to piece together again a single warrior, and Chinese archeologists did not have a thorough knowledge of the most modern techniques. The statues were rebuilt, not according an original one, whose it is impossible to know anything, but according the stubborn executives of Culture Ministry imaginations of a First Emperors Funerary Statue.(…) It is a modern work, made on assembly lines by contemporary slaves, in XX century kilns, under control of Maoist bureaucrats”.

1) The army has been discovered during the Cultural Revolution, at a time when Mao Zedong was comparing himself to Qin Shihuang.

2) No mention of this army is done in the very detailed description of Qin Shihuang's tomb made by Sima Qian.

3) The soldiers are 1.76 to 1.96 meters tall, which is much taller than men at this time.

4) The style of the soldiers is much more modern than the ones found in other burial of the same time, or even newer like the Han dynasty army shown in Xianyang Xianyang museum

5) The soldiers are amazingly preserved after more than 2000 years, no other terracotta artifact has been so well preserved.

6) It is estonishing that the tomb of Qin Shihuang has still not been searched, as if the authority didn't want to see that the style of the artifacts found there is very different than the terracotta warriors

Stop embarrassing yourselves further, mutts.

Trying to justify vandalism now?

The biggest reason why no one has the guts to bring this up is because they don't want to get blacklisted by the Communist Chinese Party. Imagine that, being a researcher of Chinese history/culture, but being banned from entering China or having your reputation intentionally ruined by the country that you specialize in. That is why no expert on China dares bring this up.

Filipinos aren't even human. Bug off.

>what is thermoluminescence dating
Does that require approval from the Chinese authorities though?

Damn you're one dumb pinoy. That was only done on pottery shards and dirt, not on the actual soldiers.

Do the terracotta soldiers all have "Made in China" stickers on them? I think that would be a dead giveaway that they're fake.

did he use the thumb as a buttplug though? I mean why even steal it otherwise

What do you expect? An american seens someone else's heritage and must destroy it!

>entrusting items of culture to americans

lmaoooOOOoooo
i mean rent them to europeans? sure
but americans? wow

>this much salt

just because you have no real history isn't an excuse to shit on others. pathetic

hue-hue-huurf fumb restle! look ah me go billy

t. Wu Pang Zhang

t. Manny James Harding Delacruz

>>coming from fucking malta

mutts, not even once

t. jose wewuz shekelberg

t. Jackie Chankoro

Fuck off back to your own country.

Mate your area may have a lengthy history but so does everywhere else on the fucking planet. Get with reality: Malta is fucking irrelevant. Your pathetic pride in something which no longer exists is part of the reason why shitty little European countries with now long dead empires are also nothing but glorified EU welfare states.
The countries which make history are the ones who stop living in the past. In a thousand years from now, the United States of Burgerstan will actually be mentioned in the history books, unlike Malta.

There is nothing more fucking pathetic than shitty little irrelevant European regions trying to act as though they have any real historical importance in the modern era. It's like an old man trying to boast about his football prowess back in the day. Yeah, that's nice but you've done fuck all for the past sixty five years so shut the fuck up and try not to shit yourself at dinner later.

>christfag shit
Grow up. It's not the middle ages anymore, thank fuck.

>240 years of culture and all they have so far is mass shootings, morbid obesity, twerking, trans sexual bathrooms and hip hop.

Someone's pissed. Did a Maltese girl reject you?

>a chink making mutt jokes

Nice ad hominems you irrelevant faggot.

>nice ad hominem
>you irrelevant faggot

la creatura de l'terra incognita...

Guess why the dude stole the thumb?

>A history-less country defending an equally history-less country.

As to be expected. I blame the UK for this.

Found another irrelevant faggot.

Weren't they a hoax anyway?
Also why the fuck is China demanding heavy punishment of foreign national if Chinese are literally the worst fucking tourists to grace the planet?

Nice ad hominems

l'esprita de cinco seis percenta...

That was a reality check, but let's be honest here: you are fully aware of just how true it rung. That's why you're arsehurt enough to bitch like a teenage as a kneejerk response.
Like it or not, the USA and China are the most important countries on the planet at the moment. What the world was doing hundreds of years ago is irrelevant because it took humanity hundreds of thousands of years to create electric heating and then only a few decades to send people into space. By comparison, prior to the past hundred or two hundred years, humans have achieved fuck all. The important shit is happening now, not when Romans ruled.

Get over your ego.

Oh, I'm so asshurt. I can't handle the pain!

You are irrelevant. Your country is irrelevant. Your language is irrelevant. Your history is irrelevant.
It's not about you, mate. That is the entire point.

Il goblino magia pollici.... mio dio!

Keep blabbering and I'll pretend that I care what some bumfuck from the other side of the world is saying.

>resorting to delegitimizing others history out of pure jealousy

sad

>if Chinese are literally the worst fucking tourists to grace the planet?

because it's not out of malice. also chinese tourists should be punished just as harshly if they did the same thing out of malice

What is it then? Is the poor yellow man too stupid and uncivilized to know better than to destroy priceless artifacts?

you forgot conspiracy theories, another staple of amerimutt (((culture)))

No but the amerimutt shitskin is apparently

Side effect of fapping is losing your thumb

>because it's not out of malice
Ah so it's okay when the chinese do it.
I get it.

well, we have our rednecks. just like you

>also chinese tourists should be punished just as harshly

can you not read?

inb4 the thief was actually a researcher and he's now trying to prove that the statues are contemporary replicas and china's reaction just means they're fucking afraid he publishes condemning evidence.

And they should be held accountable for their actions if they expect other people to be.

yes, when did i say they shouldn't be?

he can publish evidence regardless of the fine

>should be punished just as harshly if they did the same thing out of malice
Implying they shouldn't be punished if it's not borne out of malice

>Implying they shouldn't be punished if it's not borne out of malice

when did i say that?

The eternal mutt education strikes again

>Michael Rohana
He should be publicly quartered.

All one guy using proxies to reply to himself.

>The army has been discovered during the Cultural Revolution, at a time when Mao Zedong was comparing himself to Qin Shihuang.

During the Anti-Rightist Campaign in the late 50s, Mao reportedly said "They say Qin Shi Huang buried 400 scholars alive. We've buried 40,000. So please don't compare us to Qin Shi Huang, we've outdone him a hundredfold."

If we gave a thumb for every thousand person there will be no more thumbs

god seeing these Amerimutt posts really makes you starting to hate them

>Amerimutts v.s. post-Manchu worshiping Commie experimenting Chanks

the popcorn is ready

>china
>communist

i thought japs were high IQ

he aint a jap, Kevin

>>coming from fucking malta
never change amerimutts

>nobody recognized this brilliant new shitpost

Something seems off about that statue... I can't quite put my finger on it though.