Correct me if I'm wrong...

Correct me if I'm wrong, this guy went to King's landing then destroyed Lesbi Greyjoy's fleet in the narrow sea then returned to King's landing then destroys cockless dude'd fleet near Casterly rock, in what? Two episodes...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZWrTIEggLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not gonna lie former Euron supporter here. This was fucking hilarious watching Euron crashed and burnt Dany's fleet. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy marries Cersei.

Quality D&D writing

>showfag doesn't know about the magic ships

Every episode is like this, jumping from plot point to plot point to plot point. I have no idea why they're rushing it. Best guess is that fatty wrote out a really complicated "framework" and they are trying to get it all done by next season. They need to slow the fuck down, it's getting stupid.

littlefinger decided to patent his teleportation device and begin mass production. that's why he's so shit at scheming now. he doesn't need to be plotting all the time. he just chills at winterfell leaning up against walls, staring at sansa, and letting all that gold pour into his coffers as more and more people buy his shit. how do you think jon got to dragonstone before dany learned about her fleet getting destroyed?

To be fair, he does have big sails.

>i want more shitty filler episodes
he got there in about the same time it took cockless dudes fleet to get there dumbass

HBO obviously would have wanted another 10 episode season, but D&D didn't have "enough material"
>putting these retards in charge of anything

He's a mage.

so westeros is actually the size of Hawaii?

Remember when the Freys controlling a bridge was an important plot point? George actually cared about this kind of thing, but D&D just have everyone teleport around so they can bring you the next surprising twist.

It is all being rushed but.....By now people should fucking realize that not everything in the show is happening at the same time. Could be happening weeks apart lol (ridiculously obvious)

>and an army is suddenly marching on a castle
>and the battle is over
>and they're back
It's so bad, at least they could make some attempt to show us that time passed, a couple shots of them during their long travels, just fucking anything to not make it seem like they have the teleporter from Star Trek Beyond

What bothered me is seeing Cersei kiss the Dornish daughter and then in the next shot the alchemist is standing in her place in front of the girl.
For a moment I thought he was shapeshifting as Cersei or some shit. I had no idea he was in the cell.

I dont know that the show can skip time: the post

I think episodes are a unit measuring time, the post
Everyone knows it can but they're doing a shit job of it this season and everyone knows it

Westeros is small as fuck.

What was the point in making the final 2 seasons so short? The show looks and feels exactly the same as it did the last couple of years. There's still lots of shitty poorly written filler.

>tfw he will inevitably get his dick chopped off by derp queen for another YAAASS QUEEEENN moment

So glad I've been done with game of cucks for years now

Reminder: this is literally who you are
youtube.com/watch?v=lZWrTIEggLA

>Small asf
Just like the white men who live there
Pottery

>getting mad when a tv show finally doesn't blueball its' viewers
>wanting every show to be like TWD
kill urself

t. batman vs superman fanboy

>not still being a Euron supporter

Literally eat your own tongue faggot

And also the ravens which travel now at the speed of light

Maybe Brann new powers have created some kind disturbance in space time continuum

>he doesn't have the Instant Raven app installed

What you gays should be excited about is they have a. Cgi budget and the shit they are doing is saving them money for something wicked happening in last 2 episodes. I want to see what they spent their entire budget on and if it's nothing I'm going to be seriously pissed

Wasn't there a map/timeline about where the characters went during seasons, showing EVERYTHING is fucked?

>To be fair, he does have big sails.
For Eu-ron

God that fucking music is so overused. Can HBO not afford the guy to come up with shit more unique to each scene?

someone pls post this

If you mix oinment with dragonglass you get a high powered rocket fuel that turns ships into high powered military aircraft

fuck me... everyone the face of summer right here.

It took Brienne and Jaime an entire season to get from River run to king's landing

Theyre rushing shit because DD dont know how to fucking write and make a realistic world. Tyrion has gotten so bland, he needs to be in an interesting position, not constantly in awe of Dany in every scene. Its so dry

What is Tyrion's motivation at this point? I can't even tell.

>Next cameo is Mark Zuckerberg as one of those guys that sends ravens
>"whoa this raven is very fast sending messages"
>close up to the Zuckerberg face
>"Is a new one"
*wink*

>doesn't blueball its viewer
>saying this about a show that's become so rushed that we don't even get to see what should be the highlights of the season (the battle of Casterly Rock and Highgarden)
I feel blueballed mate.

Help Dany and give witty quips, thats it.
Hes no longer interesting, neither is Varys. Now even hes all about getting behind Dany because SLAY. No more collusion on his part

According to George its as big as South America.

This. Book Tyrion would be advising Dany, but all the while secretly weakening her authority as queen of the Iron throne probably by sacrificing her army across costly battles, and doing everything in his power to put her dragons in harm's way. All so that when he'd be rewarded with Casterly Rock for his services, the Lannister house would still be able to cajole the king and queens of the Iron throne like in Tywin's day.

Meanwhile in the snow,
>lol just wreck Casterly rock for me ;)! even though it's going to be my castle when all this is over xD

Jaime is Lord of Casterly Rock

Tyrion would obviously ask it to be his reward for his services though.

Cersei and everyone else on the continent thinks he's a king slayer. You're so retarded thinking he'd have any reason to sabotage Dany.

I figured he stoped caring for the Lanister name the moment he struck his father on the loo

>white walkers have moved inches while everybody else teleports across the continent

>this fucking world

They only have 7 eps so i dont know why are you whining

all pacing and tension

gone

He can sabotage Dany while ensuring she wins; or is that too hard for you to wrap your head around?

All he'd have to do was see to that her victory came at the cost of losing her dragons, and discarding her Unsullied and Dothraki in pointless battles, and then then Iron throne would be indebted to the Lannisters forever since they'd have become the true force on the continent once again.

Point is that, dragon less Targaryens are fucking useless, and obey to the whims of the Lannisters. Or are you too dumb to remember that the Targaryens got ousted from the throne specifically because the Lannisters didn't care to support them?

All I'm saying is that there's no point to being warden of the West if the queen of Westeros has dragons and unsullied and Dothraki.

I want to believe that he made it there because he is a warlock that can create storms and teleport his fleet through them but I'm sure the writer's explanation is that he had a large fleet still based in the Iron Islands and sent a raven at a convenient time.

The D&D explanation is that it needs no explanation

>dat pic

That episode was pure kino

Or just maybe Euron split his fleet you retards

How would she lose all her armies and win?

Not even that guy, but you're wrong.

Tyrion has been looking for someone worthy of him his entire life, basically all he's ever wanted was to be respected and valued. And he's a romantic on top of that.

You completely misunderstood his character. He's a schemer, but he doesn't do it for the sake of personal power.

AND WHO

ARE YOU

His flagship was at both battles

How did he sail pass Dragonstone FOUR times, without the dragons roasting his fleet?

muh boats
favourable wind

They're speeding time up, it's not teleportation. They don't have many episodes left, so time is passing quickly and certain events are happening between scenes.

Dragonbinder

Downwind

It's called a time jump faggot and it's all consistent if you pay attention
>Euron travels from Kings Landing to Casterly Rock
>Unsullied from Dragonstone to Casterly Rock
>Bran from Castle Black to Winterfell
>Jon Winterfell to Dragonstone
>Jamies army Kings Landing to Highgarden
>Jorah recovers from his treatment

Yet arya still hasn't arrived in Winterfell

she was walking against the wind

After she ran into her Direwolf, she realised she isn't Arya Stark anymore.

She headed back to Kings Landing and took on the role of Cersei's hand maiden

He's a dumb ass. Cersei will kill him after she no longer needs him.

But before that, she returned to Hotpie and got herself three inches of dick.
She would have gotten more, but the other two inches were buried underneath a layer of crotchfat and wispy pubes.

No reason to kill him. He's so far loyal to her and ruler of the Iron Islands, her only ally left.

More likely Jamie is going to kill him, because DD don't know how to be subtle.

I don't think he was actually there at Casterly rock himself.
It was probably just 10 good ships sent to sabotage the Dany ships while the bulk of the cockless guys where on land

Arya will kill Tyrion for a YAS QUEEN moment. Mark my words.

She's going to kill him after the war is over so she can continue fucking only Jamie.

FINGER IN THE BUM

Why did Jorah get to stay longer than the one day he was promised?

>what is magic
>what is time skip
t. Show pleb

This. Especially Jorah gives away that there was a little timeskip. At least what?15 days or so right?

She isn't surviving this season. At best she'll make it to episode 1 next season.

Next season is all about the White Walkers at fucking last.

Euron can do magic.
It is written.

Arya or Cersei?

Holy shit me too. I thought there was some magic trick happening there too. Very jarring.

>measuring time in episodes

are you retarded?

>be HBO exec
>have a cashcow like GoT
>want to milk it for 10 or 12 seasons at least
>go to dumb &dumber to discuss
>these faggots can't write a highschool play let alone tv show
>the fat man is enjoying fame and will never finish the books
>think of ways to milk the show without involving any of the filth
>plan another 4-5 shows related to GoT while simultaneously showing D&D "the door"

Cersei. Arya is going to 'nothing personal' her.

If not, something is going to piss Danny off, maybe a dragon dies, or turns white. Then she'll go full Targ and melt the Red Keep, bringing back the pottery of the fate of Harrenhall.

The leaks from the HBO hacking says that Sansa will rape Bran and afterwards will say "You looked so beautiful too".

I'm glad it wasn't just me. Shit editing I guess, this show is getting lazier by the day.

They could've really fleshed it out and made 2 seasons from each of the first 5 books.

At the end of season 10 it's likely they'd still be waiting for the 6th book to be finished though.

profit > integrity
if it makes money and people eat it up, it doesn't need to be good

The season ends with Littlefinger killed by Arya and the wall falling. For all their rushing, nothing actually happens and it ends up being a teaser for next season.

How does Jorah look as in good shape as he did after he got half his skin fucking cut off? yeah he had a few scars but it seemed pretty weak

According to the leaks Viserion turns white at the end of the season

Wow look at all those numale liberal cucks and omg yasssssss hipster cunts